Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Movie "Wanted"

Sousha

Reaction score
Anyone else see this movie yet? I honestly felt it was kind of DJish, all about taking complete control over your own life and doing what you ****ing want to. Yea, there's really nothing about picking up girls or anything, but the guy does take back control from his piece of **** girlfriend and starts living by his own terms. The last few lines are also ****ing awesome:

NOTE: Slight SPOILERS

Wesley: Six weeks ago I was ordinary and pathetic, just like you. Who am I now? Account manager? Assassin? Just another tool who was mind ****ed into killing his father. I am all of these. I am none of these. Who am I now? This is not me fulfilling my destiny. This not me following in my fathers footsteps. This is definitely not me saving the world.

Sloan: Still trying to figure out who you are?

Wesley: This is not me... this is just a mother ****ing decoy.

Sloan: [Sloan looks down to a X made of post-it notes on the floor] Oh ****.

Wesley: This *is* me taking control, from Sloan, from the fraternity, from Janis, billing reports, ergonomic keyboards, from cheating girlfriends and sack of **** best friends. This is me taking back control of my life. What the **** have you done lately?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a great movie, but I felt that the movie didn't really touch upon its "take over your life" concept enough. It got its message across very clearly but it kind of lacked a little bit of congruency.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a terrible movie only due to the fact that it was too short. If this movie was 3 hrs, they could have legitamitely made it better, but IMO they went from training to killer waaaay too quickly.

Also, this wasn't about taking over your own life. He had people MAKE him into somebody else. Much much much different.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw it last night, well, about half of it before I slipped into a nice slumber. Sorry movie.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was alright, better than "Hancock." I wouldn't say that he became a DJ but I do think the guy was a total AFC in the beginning of the movie.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who an afc have that hot of an gf?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best part of the movie was Morgan Freeman saying "shoot this motherfahhcker!" like a rich preppy

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I thought it was alright, better than "Hancock." I wouldn't say that he became a DJ but I do think the guy was a total AFC in the beginning of the movie.
He is an AFC, that's why I am going to see this movie. So I know what not to be.