Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The motorcycle Diaries

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a so so year on the self-improvement front. I haven't lost any weight to speak of however I have toned up. The older guys will understand it takes a fair bit of effort just not to go backwards.

Spring has turned here now so it's time to amp things up. This diary thread will cover progress on my summer goals basically Fitness motorcycle riding house renovation and study.

I'll start with a win. Finally managed to finish assembling the stupid exercise bike I bought that came in a million bits. And against all my expectations the bloody thing actually works. Goal is to do 20 minutes every morning before work.

Oh and the thread title is to remind me to pull finger and start learning to ride my motorbike now that the weather is OK.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So so weekend. Badminton, weights and exercise biking. Had drinks with a mate. Bit of job hunting no study.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember we're talking about anything bike. This has to do with Zephyrhills and Protein Bar. If things get any worse you know the protein. EAS whole sale club. Be Careful out there.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got back from 2 days away with the girlfriend at beach. eating 3 eggs scrambled with spinach mushrooms and parmigiano.

Picked up a fill in spot at my social tennis a grade up from what I normally play. since it's a public holiday today goal is to get there a bit early warm up and practice Directionals hit the ball and then recovery footwork without looking at where the shot is going.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won all my tennis matches on Monday. walking foot work and taking the ball early was working well when I remembered. Light work tonight shadow kickboxing body weight and stretching. the big tennis battle is tomorrow night. I've been captaining the team while my partner has been away. Won last week have to win this week and then we'll be in good shape to make it to the semis

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got injured at tennis last night so time to clean out the tumbleweeds off this thread and get back to work. Got sick a lot over winter and gained a bit of weight but it's starting to come off. Got next week off before I start a new job so I'm looking to do a quick Blitz even injured. I pretty much tore the top of my hamstring so it's all going to have to be low impact.