Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most value you can get in relationships

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently stuck at home with an ankle injury from basketball. My parents came to visit and brought me some stuff since I shouldn't put pressure on my foot. So they bring me the stuff, we talk a bit and they get going with my mother telling me "Sorry we couldn't get you milk too, we had too much to carry".
I come back into the house and continue my reading, until I hear the doorbell ring. I go to my door and see my mom with 2 cartons of milk in her hands.
It's stuff like this that make you realize how important is to keep your relationships with others alive AND to help them when you can.

My parents have their flaws, my friends do too. And there were times where things were rough and the relationship was about to go to sh1t. It takes work, any important relationship in life takes work. But it ends up being as productive as it gets.

All the success I've had in life was a direct result of the people involved with me.
This site often predicates self-improvement which is really the only way to succed, through effort. Through hard work. But it has to be complimented by the people around you.

We all wish everything in life was up to us alone, that we could do everything on our own. But it's not like this.
Most times, the best way to help yourself is to help people around you, and that's why I am grateful for everyone who helped me on this site with some advice and even by posting something that sparked an idea in my head. This is not a place only for searching for answers or solutions, but a place where you can help someone change their life in a good way. And as long as we are applying this in our personal life as well, success will keep pouring.

Happy hunting! Don't forget to take care of your weapons, at least once in a while.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to start with you ok being alone.
Don't get me wrong, this is a very very important thing to achieve. And it requires some time alone to get to that stage.
What I'm saying is that being alone and working hard + being with others and working for that as well nets you the best results. It builds a stronger version of yourself.
It's one of the useful things you can see in movies that actually relates to everyday life.
You have the hero who gets to a certain level of power and experience through work and maybe suffering, but he also receives help from the sidekicks. Usually in life and death situations.

You can't fulfill your full potential without surrounding you with the right people. But yes, no matter what people you surround yourself with, you won't be able to succeed without your own will to do so.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good (blood-)family is worth its weight in gold. They will allways have your back.
I have seen good friends come and go from which i thought they would be around all my life, not to speak of women in my more naive days.

The lone wolf only goes so far and in the end, the pack is allways stronger.