"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The most pleasurable condom

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
If you can't find a good fit, myONE are great. You can measure (they provide a printable measure tool) and get a tailored fit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
I won't lie... I never saw the difference between no-condom intercourse and condom ones. Except one time because of the condom melting due high temperature

Trojan ultrathin
Skyllex
Magnum
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I won't lie... I never saw the difference between no-condom intercourse and condom ones. Except one time because of the condom melting due high temperature

Trojan ultrathin
Skyllex
Magnum
As strange as it sounds, it also depends on the girl's "internals". With some girls, there is a big difference between condom and no condom; with others, not so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von
Top