Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most effective SH!T TEST most women use to control men.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows there are many different types of "sh!t tests" women use to manufacture drama and test what a man is really made of. However, the most effective tactic women use on weak men is the "pull back". This is the most dangerous sh!t test because its almost impossible to detect until its too late.

Here is how it works:

In the early stages a woman will be sexual, submissive, generous and available. This behavior will last long enough for the man to get comfortable and secure. With that comfort and security will come "the pedestal" where the man starts to be believe he has "something special". The most common timetable for this honeymoon "great behavior" is 6 months to a year OR until marriage.

Then comes the "pull back".

This is when the woman introduces CHANGE to the relationship
. Her behavior will become more b!tchy, selfish and entitled. The man will respond by assuming he did something wrong. He will start questioning himself and blaming himself. He will then engage in BETTER behavior in an attempt to "reverse" things back to what he believes is normal.

The dirty little secret most men are not aware of is the 6 months or one year of "amazing behavior" from his woman was an act. She was never that amazing. She was seducing him. Now that she is comfortable she is showing her true colors. Most men are too stupid to see the situation for what it is.. so they allow their egos to get damaged and they become increasingly paranoid, beta and submissive to their woman.

This is why its important to stick to your own terms at all times. If you are doing the same sh!t you always did and suddenly the woman changes her tune.. why on earth would you blame YOURSELF for this? Wake up.

The end result is you have men with bruised egos chasing after a phantom woman that never existed.

In simple terms this is called "GETTING PLAYED".
Most men get played this way. Probably 90% or more.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I call it the trap. Or the bait and switch.

Never put any woman on a pedistle and she won't be able to do that to you

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, but it's not really a sh1t test
True... isn't it just the naturally flow of a plate or main plate's IL dropping due the DJ slipping into comfort zone (i.e. stops improving, stops spinning, stops hitting the gym, stops hanging with the bros, plays video games 24/7/watches Netflix too much and such)?

I do believe familiarity breeds contempt.

I don't know though guys.......always having to "change" or keep her on her own toes sounds emotionally draining in an LTR. I would rather focus on improving skill and confidence in natural challenges. In other words, I would rather let my (good DJ) actions speak for themselves (e.g. action) and trust my intuition....rather than use calculated words to make her off kilter. (**Perhaps there's a balance to be struck here that promotes DJ's frame first, before hers**).

The pedestal... I do agree will get a DJ every time if he's off his game or lets himself become emotionally influenced by her behavior. Never chase the carrot. If she puts out the carrot out there to get, ignore it. Even if you accomplish what she wants, she'll resent you for it and compound lowering IL like a hot potato.

Stay true to form like water and remain indifferent to her hamster stirrings by gas-lighting unnecessary drama.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True... isn't it just the naturally flow of a plate or main plate's IL dropping due the DJ slipping into comfort zone (i.e. stops improving, stops spinning, stops hitting the gym, stops hanging with the bros, plays video games 24/7/watches Netflix too much and such)?

I do believe familiarity breeds contempt.

I don't know though guys.......always having to "change" or keep her on her own toes sounds emotionally draining in an LTR. I would rather focus on improving skill and confidence in natural challenges. In other words, I would rather let my (good DJ) actions speak for themselves (e.g. action) and trust my intuition....rather than use calculated words to make her off kilter. (**Perhaps there's a balance to be struck here that promotes DJ's frame first, before hers**).

The pedestal... I do agree will get a DJ every time if he's off his game or lets himself become emotionally influenced by her behavior. Never chase the carrot. If she puts out the carrot out there to get, ignore it. Even if you accomplish what she wants, she'll resent you for it and compound lowering IL like a hot potato.

Stay true to form like water and remain indifferent to her hamster stirrings by gas-lighting unnecessary drama.
Way to miss the entire point of the post...

This has nothing to do with the DJ getting complacent and everything to do with HER. Given enough time, people show you who they really. If they are scum to begin with no amount of alpha behaviour will keep the mask from eventually slipping.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post rings home about a friend of mine who started dating this girl and told me around the 6 month mark together that he thought she was special, unique etc etc.

What did he do - asked her to move in together, got her knocked up and then got married. All within the year.

A year later she started showing her true colours and cheated on him, treating him like Sh.t and taking him for granted.

They are now divorced and not on speaking terms. He sees the child few times a month.

I would like to think he's learnt his lesson but I'm not sure.

therobman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh.... story of my life right now... can you pass the test or is it better to next them?

therobman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to 'pass the test' to begin with?

It wasn't a test. You were conned into providing.
Sigh... i guess that's really what it boils down to... no more dirty pics, "thinking of you" snaps, generally less available, less texting and talking, sex not as good....

therobman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
So even though I still get "I love you"s and 2-3 calls a day.. is that just a carrot on a stick? LOL

BTW, shes a single mom who said we won't be able to see each other much when we first started dating, non-existent dad.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
One big sh!t test is when they get their period just when you're about to have sex. When it happened on my second date, I decided to massage her and the third date featured unlimited sex.

Even with the most beautiful girls in the world, the sex gets boring after a few times. I slept with a 10 once in Amsterdam and noticed they feel exactly like an 8. They just look better which gets you more excited to begin with. I've found that with a given girl, there is usually only one night of sex that I remember fondly, no matter how long I date them. The rest just gets forgotten. So why try to spend your life with them?

My new policy is, after a date, I simply don't contact them. They have to contact me if they want to see me again. This keeps over-pursuing in check.

It's amazing how quickly they will roll their eyes and think we want to marry them. My current girl claims that every man she ever dated proposed to her.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone knows there are many different types of "sh!t tests" women use to manufacture drama and test what a man is really made of. However, the most effective tactic women use on weak men is the "pull back". This is the most dangerous sh!t test because its almost impossible to detect until its too late.

Here is how it works:

In the early stages a woman will be sexual, submissive, generous and available. This behavior will last long enough for the man to get comfortable and secure. With that comfort and security will come "the pedestal" where the man starts to be believe he has "something special". The most common timetable for this honeymoon "great behavior" is 6 months to a year OR until marriage.

Then comes the "pull back".

This is when the woman introduces CHANGE to the relationship
. Her behavior will become more b!tchy, selfish and entitled. The man will respond by assuming he did something wrong. He will start questioning himself and blaming himself. He will then engage in BETTER behavior in an attempt to "reverse" things back to what he believes is normal.

The dirty little secret most men are not aware of is the 6 months or one year of "amazing behavior" from his woman was an act. She was never that amazing. She was seducing him. Now that she is comfortable she is showing her true colors. Most men are too stupid to see the situation for what it is.. so they allow their egos to get damaged and they become increasingly paranoid, beta and submissive to their woman.

This is why its important to stick to your own terms at all times. If you are doing the same sh!t you always did and suddenly the woman changes her tune.. why on earth would you blame YOURSELF for this? Wake up.

The end result is you have men with bruised egos chasing after a phantom woman that never existed.

In simple terms this is called "GETTING PLAYED".
Most men get played this way. Probably 90% or more.
Yes I agree with this but how do you counter it besides stick to your own terms. It's not well noticed until its too late.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This post rings home about a friend of mine who started dating this girl and told me around the 6 month mark together that he thought she was special, unique etc etc.

What did he do - asked her to move in together, got her knocked up and then got married. All within the year.

A year later she started showing her true colours and cheated on him, treating him like Sh.t and taking him for granted.

They are now divorced and not on speaking terms. He sees the child few times a month.

I would like to think he's learnt his lesson but I'm not sure.
Most men never "learn their lesson" because they remain delusional about how women operate.

A woman will NEVER respect a beta male provider faggot. These men are tools to improve her lifestyle and provide her with security. Men get manipulated into building their own prison. To keep these fools under control, woman lure and manipulate them through sex, praise, emotional blackmail, "love", romance, motherhood and all the trappings that betas fall for (because they need validation from women to have a reason to live).

These morons think they have "won the game" because they have some arm candy that lasted longer than a few months. If they marry their arm candy, they think they won the lottery. Pathetic. Then when the woman starts losing interest they go into an emotional death spiral. That's what happens when you value a woman more than you value yourself.

The phony qualities women fake to seduce men are often no where to be found in reality. But beta white knights are tricked into believing their "amazing woman" is only acting like a c*nt because HE did something wrong along the way. The idea that she might really be a c*nt never crosses his mind. Once a woman seduces a man.. his inner white knight comes out and be basically becomes a cannon fodder moron.

Women are very good at this game. That's why 10% of men f*ck 80% of women. Only 10% of men actually "get it" when it comes to this game.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
PK is ridiculous. It seems like every post he makes has applied to my situation with a woman in the last 24 hours.

Guy is mind reader. :rolleyes:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I agree with this but how do you counter it besides stick to your own terms. It's not well noticed until its too late.
Its pretty simple. Stop assuming YOU are the reason a woman is doing something.

When one of my plates starts acting strange I call her out. She will usually say something like: "YOU never blah, blah, blah" as an attempt to blame ME for her behavior. I respond by asking her how acting like a b!tch is supposed to motivate me to "blah, blah, blah".

Nip it in the bud is the answer. The minute you give an inch, they take a mile. Trust me.. they never stop asking for MORE and they are never satisfied. When you start thinking their lack of satisfaction is YOUR problem. .that's when you play into their game.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep these fools under control, woman lure and manipulate them through motherhood
For me this is the ultimate stumbling block and the most primal reason why we get into LTRs. What do you do if you want to pass on your genes, but want your kids to have healthy childhoods (not just for its own sake but so you don't repeat what you were born into) and avoid this trap?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is, we need women to have kids. Personally I believe men want women and women want kids. So just let them decide who to reproduce.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread!

I've been in this situation a few times and it plays out exactly as you say. The trick is to see beyond the facade if possible, and by any means. Who wants to waste time, fall in love, then get raked over the coals, as it were.

Oh, I do!!! (sarcasm)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me this late Summer. She started getting entitled and wouldn't do what I asked, in respect, LAZY. For some odd reason she thought she had me wrapped as she would have most other dudes (in her past). She didn't respond to my text the following week. I NEVER contacted her again. Now, she squirms, cause she's left with less-than dudes (to try). The funny thing is, I've already been with 3-4 girls since cutting her off. What probably confuses her is that I Never acted upset or not enamored by her (beauty...afterall she IS young and with all the goods Except t!ts -- flat-chested, and I don't particularly like that in a woman so that made me (unbeknowst to her, placing her in a take her or leave her category) easily say I do not want her long-term). For all she knew, I was still gonna be in contact with her. I gave her no indication that anything was amiss. There are sooo many other ones out there, and that's what she must learn. Sooo many ones much better than her. She fvcks up, that's a freeing effect for me. I get to sample others, and see how much better they are, or how much better they can be. And there will be better ones, UNTIL, yet, that one, fvcks up with you. Then you move on, I guess, like a Rolling Stone, however cliched that may be. You're plowing fields. If you finally land on that one that never fvcks up with you (i.e. take you for granted and truly loves you), then you have arrived. Even then, you are subject to a 180 from one that may not be able to sustain their infatuation with you or be dedicated to you. We are all alone and hardly Anyone completely Gets us. A woman is supposed to be The Helper. If she does not realize her role, then she's mixed up (in the mind) and can never be with you for long. If she does not assume her lifelong Role as the Helper or assistant, she can never be with you for long. She must hang on your arm with both of her arms or she's not woman.

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
No pvssy is worth stress in your life, when the b1tch starts acting up, keep her in line or next.

If she withholds sex, next, if you don't believe you can, you're ****ed, definitely next

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Key is always stay focused on what YOU WANT. You can not give two fvcks about what she wants, unless it happens to be aligned with your needs. Do that and you will pass all the tests she tosses at you.

But let me say that men should not be worried about results. If a chick tosses a sh!t test at you, she does not REALLY want you to pass, she really wants you to do stuff for her. Short term she will like you, long term she loses respect and therefore love. If she gives you a sh!t test and you stay to your purpose she might just dump you... and you being a DJ and not caring will result in her just leaving. If she does this, then the truth is she never really had a high level of interest in you.

You don't tell women no, and walk away from them to get any one chick to want you. You do it for you because you want what is best for you.... never lock into any one woman, do that and you sow the seeds of your own failure.