Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the most disgusting thing girls ever did to u

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats the most disgusting thing that girls ever did to you ?

Mine is:

my longtime one-itis getting obsessed with the company I worked for and applying for a job multiple times using me as reference. Once hired she found it necessary to start spreading rumours about me and my obsession with her among my collegues. I think that working near someone who was deeply in love with her was a kind of brain masturbation for her.

tell us your story.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't shave.

Nuff said.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
So whats the most disgusting thing that girls ever did to you ?

Mine is:

my longtime one-itis getting obsessed with the company I worked for and applying for a job multiple times using me as reference. Once hired she found it necessary to start spreading rumours about me and my obsession with her among my collegues. I think that working near someone who was deeply in love with her was a kind of brain masturbation for her.

tell us your story.
Is that it? I don't know where to start. Bunny boiler springs to mind though and pulling the tops of her toe nails off and chewing and swallowing them - yuk.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Girl kicked me in the balls, after I bent over in agony she kneed me in the stomach then slapped my face.

I fell to the ground crying, I let a a cry so hard I sharted on the ground in front of everyone, as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, this pretty cute girl came over to help me get up, as I was getting up from the ground I farted (smelled amazing) in front of everyone again.

I looked over at her quickly and I could see the slight disgust in her face but she was an extremely nice girl to help me get up and walk off to a private place to clean up. I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend right then and there, but she mysteriously rejected me, the attraction was clearly there but I still never found out why she didnt want to go out with me...

Girls are pretty cruel eh?

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
I can not even count how many times chicks would get me interested in them, like touch hair on my arm, or put her hand on my legs, and then once I'm into them, treat me like trash. Like talking on the cell with her girl friend telling how she is going out with this other guy and how she would love to **** him, lol.

Women are cruel, and there is no such thing as a loving woman, unless she actually loves you and proved it to you.

By the way, looks are deceiving!

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex pissed in my bed once...

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were at the check out at Walmart and her teeth started falling out. She asked if I would help her pick them up. ah well

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl try to stick her finger up my ass once. The odd thing is she treated me like I was the strange one for NOT wanting anything up my ass. As if the average dude doesn't bat an eye at that type of thing.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
she ate my ass out right after i took a big sh1t
uugh eew. How can you even let a girl do that to you? How can people get so disgusting just for sex?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she took my shoes on my her way out of my house when i dumped her after s3xn her...yes we had s3x and then i told her it wasnt workin coz she kept crying after s3x..i dunno why..

these were not normal shoes..they were Alife kicks..very very rare to find high tops from Japan.

she took em and sent em back 2 days later ina box all f'd up using her dads weed cutter machine.

so i paid her younger brother 10 bucks to get me 2 of her fav brand new jimmy choo's and the louiv vutton bag i gave her..he did it..without telling her..didnt know what it was for.. :)

and i gave one pair of choo's to one of my plates and another to another plate..gave the vuitton bag to my sister. it was still in its box..

she knows..she hates me..but it wont bring my shoes back.

but WHO!!! cuts up a set of fresh clean ALife high tops?! i mean..how could you get yourself to do somthing that horrible to pieces of art!

Before they were mauled!!!
http://www.woodysgarage.com/bpimages/products/17149.lg.jpg

i sat on my couch staring into the box for about 2 hours when i found the box she left for me outside....i think i may have teared..but....i need a kleenex now!

Last edited:

AFC Championship

Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
my ex pissed in my bed once...
justiceseeker said:
We were at the check out at Walmart and her teeth started falling out. She asked if I would help her pick them up. ah well
date someone your own age

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

This one time I was bangin this chick and she did ass to mouth...RAW and then while she was eating my ass I farted on her and she loved it telling me I need fart more so she can get high of the methane I was releasing!!!!. So while she was eating my a**hole I let out a huge fart alas, she had a lighter in her hand but didn't bother to tell me and lit my as*hole on fire. Next thing you know I'm running to the bathroom trying to put out the fire by spreading my ass-cheeks under the shower while she is screaming...

"...why aren't you enjoying it...!?!?.." !!!!. :whistle:

I couldn't take a sh*t for about a month and she completely fuked me up!!!

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GF dumped me. Went on a ****ing spree as all men do when trying to get over a chick. Phoned me a few weeks later and told me she was pregnant. Went home and told her we will have to try make things work. Her friend told her about two women I had slept with when we were broken up as one was an extended friend of theirs.

Ex GF went and had an abortion before she even confronted me. Basically took the word of her friend as gospel and decided that if I could cheat on her (the fact that she dumped me and we were broken up obviously never registered) I would not make a suitable father.

Best thing and worst thing that ever happened to me. All rolled into one nice little package. Best thing she is out my life and I dont have a kid with her. Bad because I no longer trust women and have always been very anti the idea of abortion. I would have stuck it out and been miserable

Other then that, I guess a chick who let me go ass to mouth. Nasty nasty girl :)

kuhlmann

Reaction score
this chick i had an ltr (2 years) with cheated on me, i only discovered weeks after she had started her affair.the part that killed me was when i discovered she had ****ed the guy using condoms that i had bought,expensive condoms for that matter.

the second part that killed me was when i discovered that on sme occasions when i drove her to school for a "study" session,she would instaed freshen up at one of her friends rooms, call a taxi and go **** the other guy.After ****ing him she would send me a message from his bed saying "goodnight baby i love you so much".

needless to say , that experience literally bytch slapped the nice guy out of me:rockon:

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
This one time I was bangin this chick and she did ass to mouth...RAW and then while she was eating my ass I farted on her and she loved it telling me I need fart more so she can get high of the methane I was releasing!!!!. So while she was eating my a**hole I let out a huge fart alas, she had a lighter in her hand but didn't bother to tell me and lit my as*hole on fire. Next thing you know I'm running to the bathroom trying to put out the fire by spreading my ass-cheeks under the shower while she is screaming...

"...why aren't you enjoying it...!?!?.." !!!!. :whistle:

I couldn't take a sh*t for about a month and she completely fuked me up!!!

Lmao, I love this post. Yeah, you got what you deserved I don't know how people can be so disgusting. When don't you let her blow her nose in your mouth???