Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most beta thing you have ever done

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was on the bed with 3 black dudes running a train on her and I sat there watching and asking her not to leave me...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was on the bed with 3 black dudes running a train on her and I sat there watching and asking her not to leave me...
You got to be lying lol

For me.....holding a chicks purse for a minute, it felt wrong. I'm over it now though....damn i was such a ***** *****, glad I am finding myself and this site

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly I got you all beat by Longshot.

I moved 1300 miles to get back with an ex. And when I got back home I had to find out from her sister that she started dating another guy.

I still wanna puke because of it but I'm better off now than if I would have stayed where I was.

Ill accept my beta of the year award now lol

clicheusername20

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was interested in texted me on my birthday saying "happy birthday." I texted her back a long paragraph about how happy it made me feel to wake up to her happy birthday text, how glad I was she was in my life, etc. Then I APOLOGIZED for taking an hour to respond.

This all seemed like normal behavior to me at the time, but now it just makes me cringe

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clinging onto a toxic relationship for 10 months when I should have walked out in the 1st month when she dumped me and chose drugs over me. I thought I could change her. That was the most beta thing I ever did in my life.

Although I did change her a little but now she's even worse than I actually found her at.

mugatts

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman I liked started pulling away, I chased her more suggesting dinner etc. I decided to threaten a break up thinking she would be scared to lose me but she actually agreed that it was a good idea. I poured my heart out and even suggested a meeting to plead my case but thankfully I decided against it when she agreed to meet. Now I know when they pull back, you pull back further and when they become disrespectful you dump immediately.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High School gf, aka love of my life.

Got off the phone with her after one of our long nightly chat sessions. Right afterwards, "our song" comes on the radio, some gay a$$ pop song by a female singer. I call her back immediately and tell her to turn on the radio because our song is on.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 16 i carved a gf's name into my arm

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once tried to "win" a girl over by telling her I had lots of money. LMAO.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a toxic relationship with my recent ex... at this time I never heard of cluster b or narcassist woman, so didnt have a clue what I was dealing with...

She broke up with me twice, and on both times, I dropped everything, jumped in my car and drove over to her place to convince her otherwise... damn I feel like such a beta phaggot just thinking about it... I once nearly ****ing cried, while telling her, how much she means to me... jeeez...

In the end we broke up, and thanx to this site... I have a completely different mindset now... I went hardcore no contact on her ass... and she spent nearly 6 months, begging me to get back with her...

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked a live-in girlfriend to slow dance with me, after she had broken up with me a month earlier and I stayed living with her because I thought I could salvage the relationship. It was my last night living together with her and she obliged. We danced for 2 songs.

I was on some serious phaggey time then.

Ironically, a friend introduced me to PUA a week or so before the break up (Thank GOD!) so I was able to pick myself up and dust myself off. That was almost 4 year ago.

That event is what really opened my eyes to the world

It at the time felt like the worst thing that could ever happen to me. Now I think it may have been the best