Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most beta lyrics ever written

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a song by Boyz II Men called I'll Make Love to You. Ironically, this song is about sex, but if you act like this, you'll never see sex a day in your life without paying for it.

This section in particular is cringe-worthy:

Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I will do anything, girl you need only ask

Let's break this down.

Wine and a fire is great, but why is the woman in control of this? You don't want the woman in control of anything.

Women taking control is damaging to your frame, and it's confusing for the woman (seriously). Women typically have responsibilities that they want to escape from. Hell, who doesn't?

If she shows up for a romantic evening and has to take the reigns, it's going to turn her off, and you're going to be a p*ssy.

Always stay in control.

If you are at a female's beck and call, just tattoo "beta p*ssy ***** boy" on your forehead and call it a day.

"But @AlphaNate, why would women like this song if it's not what they really want?"

Women don't know what the **** they want. This is all good in their heads, while they're eating chocolate in sweatpants with their cats, but it doesn't apply in real life.

Always be willing to say NO to a female.

I submit to your demands
Can anyone tell me the only actual true indicator of interest? SUBMISSION. All the rest is fluff.

The percentage of women that actually want you to submit to them should be somewhere right around 0.

Attraction is a game of dominance and submission. Be on the correct side of this formula. Always dominate.

Always expect her to submit.

This is similar to the second line of this tragic lyric. A woman will not respect a man that will always let her get her way.

Unless you WANT to be an orbiter, grow some balls and tell her no.

That's not to say you should always say no, but you must always be willing to say no.

Hold your frame at all times.

--

It probably seems like I'm disgusted with Boyz II Men here, but that's not the case at all. They (or whoever wrote it) played on women's emotions, knowing they'd eat it up, which would result in fat stacks of cash. They were right, and you can't really blame them for that. Give me a million dollars and I'll sing some dumb **** too, but never once will I shake my frame while doing it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a song by Boyz II Men called I'll Make Love to You. Ironically, this song is about sex, but if you act like this, you'll never see sex a day in your life without paying for it.

This section in particular is cringe-worthy:

I submit to your demands

Let's break this down.

Wine and a fire is great, but why is the woman in control of this? You don't want the woman in control of anything.

Women taking control is damaging to your frame, and it's confusing for the woman (seriously). Women typically have responsibilities that they want to escape from. Hell, who doesn't?

If she shows up for a romantic evening and has to take the reigns, it's going to turn her off, and you're going to be a p*ssy.

Always stay in control.

If you are at a female's beck and call, just tattoo "beta p*ssy ***** boy" on your forehead and call it a day.

"But @AlphaNate, why would women like this song if it's not what they really want?"

Women don't know what the **** they want. This is all good in their heads, while they're eating chocolate in sweatpants with their cats, but it doesn't apply in real life.

Always be willing to say NO to a female.

Can anyone tell me the only actual true indicator of interest? SUBMISSION. All the rest is fluff.

The percentage of women that actually want you to submit to them should be somewhere right around 0.

Attraction is a game of dominance and submission. Be on the correct side of this formula. Always dominate.

Always expect her to submit.

This is similar to the second line of this tragic lyric. A woman will not respect a man that will always let her get her way.

Unless you WANT to be an orbiter, grow some balls and tell her no.

That's not to say you should always say no, but you must always be willing to say no.

Hold your frame at all times.

--

It probably seems like I'm disgusted with Boyz II Men here, but that's not the case at all. They (or whoever wrote it) played on women's emotions, knowing they'd eat it up, which would result in fat stacks of cash. They were right, and you can't really blame them for that. Give me a million dollars and I'll sing some dumb **** too, but never once will I shake my frame while doing it.
Beta yes. But they were just tools used by the music industry. They didn't even write their songs. They were just tools to sell CD's to single lonely fat chicks and stay at home wives who would buy their music with their disposable income.

Who knows how alpha or beta these dudes really were.