Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Most AFC thing I've seen in a long time...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this guy from another forum wrote this, it was so funny I had to post it. This ends badly.... :down:

Well GD, I was working on my indoor garden and it brought me to cross paths with a gorgeous young lady at Home Depot. I didn't talk to her, but I looked her up online (she had her name on her apron) this afternoon and sent her this email. I don't expect to hear back from her, but I feel a lot better now that I wrote it. Have you ever done anything like that?

I know I probably should have talked to her there, or asked for her number. I know I probably sound like a weirdo, but I don't care. I don't remember the last time I did anything so exciting as writing a love letter to a stranger.

Hi ********-

I was buying some things around town today when I met you at Home Depot. I thought about talking to you, but I didn't want to disturb you while you were working. Also because I am kind of shy. I was walking toward the checkout when I noticed you, and I thought you were very cute. The thought distracted me and I dropped a 3/4'' PVC cap.

You called me over to your counter, and I got a closer look at you. I liked your hair and your glasses and your clothes. I dropped PVC parts all over the place. I noticed your perfume and I wanted to compliment you, but I didn't think that was appropiate for a stranger to tell a girl she smells nice. It's also kind of creepy, and that's not the first impression I wanted to make! While I was thinking about this I forgot how to work the debit card machine, and you had to coach me through it.

I hardly knew anything about you, but I was charmed. I thought about starting a conversation but I realized you were at work. After I got home, I decided to see if I could look you up. I didn't have myspace or any other such thing, but I decided to sign up so I could email you. I had to tell you that I think you are beautiful and that I would love to talk to you more.

I'm not easily smitten, but for some reason you struck a sweet note with me and it made my day.

It was lovely to meet you.

Bxxxxxx

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Reply: "The police inform me you should be served the restraining order within 24 hours, thanks"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this knowing nothing about the girl other than her being hot.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how he states that he "met" her when he did nothing but note her name and stalk her online.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
its so sad that the guy didn't want to come across as "creepy" by talking to her in person.... and so went the truly creepy way of the internet stalker.
I thought the same thing! lol

"I didn't want to seem creepy by asking you on a date. Instead I decided to follow you back to your house and I took these photos of you while you were sleeping..."

:crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my lawd, you know I honestly have a strong desire to kick this clusterphuck in the face and call it a pre-emptive strike. I seriously believe this is the type of man (and I use the term loosely) who snaps one day and decides to make life a bit more dangerous for me and mine.

Good to see you princelydeeds.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question I ask all of you is - how did this guy become that way?

What is the *fundamental* cause of his AFC behavior?

I tend to agree with Pook's assessment that AFCs are created, not born - that a boy is gifted with natural masculinity yet somehow he becomes stripped of it.

But how does he lose his God-given masculinity?

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
This maybe? Posted earlier in the week on another board I frequent:

It’s a strange old situation. He’s known her for 5 years, and has helped her get through the HIV (and TB too) thing since she was diagnosed. In many ways, it’s a relationship – and now marriage – built on his charity and desire to care for her. She’s often little more than a passive recipient of his care, which is a reflection of where she’s come from – the poorest of the Burmese poor. They don’t have sex, haven’t had for at least a year. He wants too but doesn’t push the issue, she’s not interested. But he loves her dearly, more like a daughter imo, and she respects him and loves him as a father figure.

BUT... she frequently steals money (over $1000 once) from him, and disappears for days, leaving him so desperately worried that he misses days off work combing the streets looking for her. When he finds her, he begs her to come back to home, which, eventually, she grudgingly does. But when she’s there, she’s got nothing, an ex-pat lifestyle in a language she doesn’t understand.

Am posting this because she's just gone missing again, for the first time since their wedding a month ago.
Although I will agree that this looks like a manifestation of a much greater personal problem than straight oneitis!

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
The question I ask all of you is - how did this guy become that way?

What is the *fundamental* cause of his AFC behavior?

I tend to agree with Pook's assessment that AFCs are created, not born - that a boy is gifted with natural masculinity yet somehow he becomes stripped of it.

But how does he lose his God-given masculinity?
Great example and good question. Here's my take:

1.) Subjects have never been encourage to be masculine
2.) Subjects may have been discouraged from being masculine
3.) Subjects have absolutely zero experience w/r women & attr.
4.) Subjects have incredibly (think 100xnormal) fear of rejection
5.) Subjects tend to select targets out of their level reach
6.) Subjects use # 5 because they know it will never go anywhere
7.) Subjects use # 5 in hopes scoring a HB9 will "catch them up"
8.) Subjects likely to fixate on # 5 due to long amounts of fantasy time
9.) Subjects become emotionally overrun with too much # 8
10.) Subjects become illogical from #9 and do stupid stuff (OP's example)

Had this guy just been encouraged to be masculine earlier in his life (if he wasn't already comfortable with it) he would have met a few girls and learned (experienced) enough to know that that email would set off the creepo meter. As this guy gets older, he now has to justify (mainly to himself) that his having no experience with women is more about his [self imposed] "high standards" than his deep rooted fear of rejection. So he begins to fixate on relatively attractive women (let say top 10%). Most likely he spends 100's and 100's of hours of thinking, fantasizing, wanking, etc. After that much association of her to all the "good feelings" (read chemical rushes) he's experiencing "with her" (but she's not there), he crosses that line where any logical rational thinking is gone. It's all emotional at this point. So he sends the the HIGHLY BUFFERED, virtually zero risk contact - in this case an email, for another a guy it might be a lame note on a windshield, etc. He has no clue that the woman has no recollection of him. That he made absolutely zero impression on her. That she is perfectly indifferent in all regards to him.

These are the guys that think scoring their first time with one relatively hot babe will justify all those lonely friday nights. If they can just get this really hot chick, their buddies, families and coworkers will erase any doubts as to his masculinity. When he goes out in public, he'll be the star because she's on his arm. These guys are so inexperienced, they don't even know what a soulmate is. They just "know" that one big score puts them back in the game.

I do wonder though, are these guys usually a only child or maybe they're usually first borns? Maybe they don't have sisters or only have younger sisters so they never got any exposure to girls other than mommy? Maybe they were "forced" to be masculine and it set off a negative reaction (bad rejection experience when too young or already too old). Maybe it's as simple as dad being around but never talked to him about scoring babes?

No matter what, I am quite certain 99.9% of all guys who have dated and experienced lots of women would never go down this path of fixation. The guy in the OP's post has no healthy experience with women, dating and attraction (stating the obvious).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Her Reply: "The police inform me you should be served the restraining order within 24 hours, thanks"
When I was in university and working as an intern at a large engineering company, I left a note on a girls car, similar to the gist of the OP's quoted post.

The next day, I got a call from the company's head of security advising me not to ever do that again.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It was lovely meeting you"

:crazy:
Words fail me.