Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mindset from which all your actions should come from

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, let me say that this is one hell of a site.

I've seen soooo much of DJism, AFCness, and female behavior explained from this site in the REAL world.

Ok....getting the right mindset...

DJism to many DJs and PUAs becomes a net sum of laws that we should abide by in order to get women.

This is so wrong.

In order to maximize our success with women, and in life, is to learn the rules AND make them automatic.

Basketball players LEARN this skills and fundamentals required to excel, and then they get mind coaches to maximize their performance.

In this same way, I want to maximize your success with women.

OF COURSE, none of this works unless you've spent alot of time with the famed DJ Bible.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Clear your mind

First, it is no secret that water helps our minds and bodies function better. So drink alot of water, as it helps your brain to focus on the matter at hand.

"True skill doesn't involve effort"- Lee Mumbai "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"

Get somewhere alone and quiet. Somewhere where there is no interruptions and distractions to occupy your peacful state of mind.

Close your eyes and relax.........ok, What is going through your mind right now?

Some chick you'd like to hook up with, homework you missed, will this relaxation work....

STOP

Submit to your own mind's power, but LET your mind think for you. You know understand that you can control what comes into your mind...and after a while you filter EVERYTHING out until nothing enters your mind save serenity.

Take some time to focus your mind on absolutely nothing.

---------------------

Why the hell did you do that?.....

Because a focused mind works in conjunction with the body. When it comes to chicks, a peacful focused mind only thinks about what is happening RIGHT NOW....

It also allows for prompt responses to stimuli from the environment.

A peaceful and focused mind is one with the body and INSTINCT, which is the next topic.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Getting in touch with instincts

Instincts are most naturally displayed through a focused mind. Like basketball players:D , every once in a while they get very hot. It seems they do acrobatic dunks, fadaways, 3 pointers, almost anything they throw up goes in.

The same can be cultivated in women and in all aspects of life.

So first we want to get in touch with our instincts.

NOW MIND YOU, once you start this next exercise, you only think about that exact moment.

Not worrying wether or not this will work, how it will help you, or anything.

Just the exercise.

-------

The first step is nothing.

Just kidding.

Okay repeat the first exercise from the last post.

Now that you are centered get a pen and paper.

Close your eyes, and put the pen on the paper.

Now move your hand and draw...

It doesn't matter what you draw or write...

Just do something, and do not analyze what you are doing.

Just do it.

If something pops in your mind respond promptly with your pen. Do not think what am I doing, what is this in my head or anything.
You are peacfully(or violently) moving your pen without inhibitions.

When you feel like stopping, stop.

Open your eyes and see what you put down.

lol.

These are your insticts at work here.

The very next time you are in contact with a woman, it should be a similar experience. She is the paper, you are the pen. Your impression is what you wrote down.

You will talk and move without analyzing what your instinct tells you.

When your gut says, "it's time to stop talking", stop.

When you move in total congruency you feel "the light"...a fire of sexuality, mystery, and adventure that many people snuff out.

You simply do. Fear, horniness, depression, and other stuff are all emotions which come and pass.

Simply doing what you have to do is now a constant.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Don't get knocked off the train

Check this out:

A dude was getting on a new train to go straight to work. His old train used to go all the way around the city, but this new train went straight to work!

Hell yeah!

So he's gets there early and decides to get something to eat. He stops at the corndog joint and gets a combo. After some time passes, he feels the rumbly in his tummy...

**** TIME!

So he goes to the bathroom and sees a weight/fortune quarter machine. So he puts in a quarter and steps on the scale.

It goes, "You are fat and we don't give fortunes to fat people".

He knew he wasn't fat, but gets worried and puts in another quarter and steps on the scale...

"You are lame and we don't give fortunes to lame people".

Okay the man knew he wasn't fat or lame. So he puts in another quarter.

"Your name is Tom and you catching the train to work."

He thinks, "okay, I already know this stuff."

Another quarter, and fortune.

"Your name is Tom and you just MISSED your train to work."

----------------

In this same manner, once you become centered and focused, other people will become envious of your feats.

Don't let other people convince you that you are less than you are...

The will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to get you down and "back on their level".

My final thought is to stay focused....

Questioning the DJ Bible isn't rational because so many people have gone through your same struggle with women...

Through their efforts and newly acquired mindset you CAN skip all the BS they went through.

Don't let your emotions OR other people's envy disrail you.

PEACE

Styles

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this post.

focusing on the present is an essential part of Zen teaching which is all about conquering the mind.

"As A Man Thinketh" and "The Power of Now" are some excellent books that give lots of insight on how the mind works and how you can gain total control of it.

cheers.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping some gold :p