Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mgtow problem

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it really needs adressing because this ****s getting out of hand now.

Mgtow is male radical feminism.

It's also COPE.

If you look at all these dudes who preach MGTOW they are all Beta, clueless AFC types. Like i just did a youtube search and one of the dudes looked like an Alien.

Heres the deal, it is the easy way out harbour for the AFC who gets ran through by a typical slutty chick and has two options.

1. Learn game, accept reality that relationships ARE transactional and that you don't "deserve" a hot girl anymore than you "deserve" a porsche etc and that its a by product of hustle, embark on self improvement, take the road to getting where you want to be.

2. "Go mgtow"

Oh wow difficult choice, right?

But heres the thing if you go MGTOW ypu are just living in ****ing la la land feeding yourself radical bull**** that wonen are satans spawn and it could never have been YOUR fault.

Its some lazy, weak BS and the sooner dudes start getting real with themselves the better.

Remember this, relationships are TRANSACTIONAL.

You want a hot girl. That's your side of the deal right, you want good looks, maybe theres some other **** you want too.

Women want... we on this site should all know.... the alpha male.

So if you are on some beta BS, dont be getting mad that you cant get what you want.

Dudes need to stop being entitled, dilusional idiots and claiming women are evil because they got played by some sketchy slut or they cant get a hot girl when they look like paul blart.

GET REAL.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's also COPE.

If you look at all these dudes who preach MGTOW they are all Beta, clueless AFC types. Like i just did a youtube search and one of the dudes looked like an Alien.

Heres the deal, it is the easy way out harbour for the AFC who gets ran through by a typical slutty chick and has two options.

1. Learn game, accept reality that relationships ARE transactional and that you don't "deserve" a hot girl anymore than you "deserve" a porsche etc and that its a by product of hustle, embark on self improvement, take the road to getting where you want to be.

2. "Go mgtow"

But heres the thing if you go MGTOW ypu are just living in ****ing la la land feeding yourself radical bull**** that wonen are satans spawn and it could never have been YOUR fault.

Its some lazy, weak BS and the sooner dudes start getting real with themselves the better.

You want a hot girl. That's your side of the deal right, you want good looks, maybe theres some other **** you want too.

So if you are on some beta BS, dont be getting mad that you cant get what you want.

Dudes need to stop being entitled, dilusional idiots and claiming women are evil because they got played by some sketchy slut or they cant get a hot girl when they look like paul blart.

GET REAL.
MGTOW is basically a way ''out''... .Instead of facing the ''problem or issues at hand'', you just ''run away''.

We all know what happens to people who ''run away''.... They fail miserably.

The Weak dies, the Strong take the place.

To be Strong you need to face the wave

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is one of semantics. MGTOW will mean five different things to five different people [there was a good thread recently on this].

Personally I make the distinction between the MGTOWA and the MGTOWL. The first has 'attitudinally' gone there own way, where women may or may not be a part of their life. The second is the one I think you're referring to, where MGTOW is a 'lifestyle'... it becomes doctrinaire, angry and anti-women.

You could say that most red-pillers here are MGTOWC - conceptually gone their own way, and only engaging women on their own terms.

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
A. You have men that chase women and neglect maximizing their own purpose / goals....

B. Then you have men who prioritize their purpose business/career and enjoy women like one would enjoy a golf outing on a Saturday afternoon.

C. Then you have the wimps that avoid women completely under the premise that they are pursuing their purpose exclusively but really aren't....

Most of us here are approaching B...which I believe is a form of "going your own way"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MRAs and Feminists are two ends of the spectrum. Both look to government to provide a solution to a fvcked up society. But MRAs are p!ssing in the wind because unless you take away the right of women to vote, women typically will act in concert. So if you are looking to government to change the environment... the feminist narrative will always win out.

Social Conservatives tend to pedestalize women... they expect men to just man up and take one for the team... well, that's sh!t isn't going to work either because it really doesn't address the problems. You can't fix something by ignoring it... and expect everyone to just go the church... find God... and behave accordingly. The number of non-religious on on the rise... without the fear of some bearded sky-dude... why should men continue to do this.

I do not think MGTOW and Radical Feminists are the same because feminists will always use whatever advantage they can get to extract as much as possible from men... either though the courts or thought government taxation. MGTOW just want to be left alone, and focus not what others can do for them, but on self-improvement. That is a big difference. The only thing that is the same, is both philosophies go against nature... so neither takes human nature into consideration. In the past... men would just retire to monasteries and get way from women... MGTOW is just a progression of this in secular modernity. It's emergence was sociologically predictable. It's flaw is that without the protection of a 'church' or some other 'hands off' organization, MGTOW will never completely escape women. If somehow, MGTOW manage to get most men to just abandon society... then the chick collective will figure out some way to impose a 'bachelor tax' and take from them which they will not willingly give.

The best solution IMO is to recognized society for what it is... understand human nature, and quietly take advantage of the way things are.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people I have encountered do give MGTOW a bad name but make no mistake it's not as if MGTOW is a brand new thing (by brand new thing I mean within the past 10-20 years). Smart guys have been doing it since the dawn of time. You have the choice of either being a wolf or a lamb and you can live life on your own terms.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd add that the MGTOWC is, in reality, still stuck as in a gravitational field on women. Though conceptually they've gone their own way, their 'biology' pulls them back. Woman is their addiction. Hence the importance of self-mastery for men today.

As long as men are addicted to women, nothing can change for the better, either at the individual or societal level.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd add that the MGTOWC is, in reality, still stuck as in a gravitational field on women. Though conceptually they've gone their own way, their 'biology' pulls them back. Woman is their addiction. Hence the importance of self-mastery for men today.

As long as men are addicted to women, nothing can change for the better, either at the individual or societal level.
I guess that explains why some people say a lot of MGTOW's are a ******* away from the plantation......hahaahhah that line always cracks me up for some reason.

If you guys want to read about a genuine MGTOW, pick up a copy of Casanova's autobiography. Very fascinating read.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want the best male that they can get. Some of them are delusional about who that might be, but so are a lot of guys. You can see that from reading this forum. But guys who go around thinking that there's no way for them to get a girl are just as delusional as the guys who think they could get anyone they want.

As for alpha males, as Tenacity said, they're largely just cartoon characters created by the Manosphere. I wouldn't concern myself much with them in real life. Just follow your dreams and passions, be the best you that you can be, and let the chips fall where they may.

The problem with MGTOW is that people can't seem to agree with what it really means. Some define it as giving up on women altogether, or as just using them for sex, or for just putting yourself first.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's also COPE.

2. "Go mgtow"

GET REAL.
You have absolutely no idea wtf youbare talking about.

Feminism is indoctrinated into government, law, and the education system.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
Again, you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about until youbhave the dogs of the state unleashed by a women who cucked you or linker to child support for he me other man's kid.

This probably is the best vid I seen on the topic in years.

The route being about man and purpose superseding women and world. Allocating resources, money, and years skiing of one's life as a sacrificial lamb to be the female biological strategy once SMV craters is ****ing RETARDED.

Mgtow is bang on with purpose over women but,they **** up going monk mode or investing chase resource's which panders to the feminine imperative.

Op is absolutely clueless.

Yes, go get baee but, get a damn life. Have something of quality you are pursuing.

There's a wasteland of destroyer men in the court systems. To dismiss reality is delusional. Women and marriage are a liability. Marriage is stupidity because of giving a way resources both present and future plus sexual access. She can **** you and cut you off and the state gives her your children assuming they are yours and the state allocates her resources while she skiing down cawk mountain.

Op needs to wake up. I will bump this thread after he is destroyed by the state.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best solution IMO is to recognized society for what it is... understand human nature, and quietly take advantage of the way things are.
Spot on.

That basically eliminated marriage to betas and cucks.

What man swears away his resources both present and future plus sexual access?

Most men end up turning a ***** into a house wife.

AWALT.

Those who aren't don't care about the effects of crazy women until it affects her directly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us here are approaching B...which I believe is a form of "going your own way"
Inthonk that's wishful thinking.

There's a incel in another thread crying he's not white. I had a good laugh lol

There's more who are dating cratered SMV and think they are pimp. More dating single moms. Talk about the plantation.

IMO,the first true MGTOW is David Deida who emphasized the importance of purpose and how women/family is not it. His literature is far from mgtow like we have today.

Way of the superior man is a read for every man esp in the age of soy boys and low testosterone.

I think you are point on.

RSD Tyler is crazy but genius despite his wohoo eastern philosophy tangents at times.

I was listening to a 21 convention podcast. A guy pointed out that, men are lifting but,the aim isn't fitness or to be stronger. Its to be aesthetic and pretty.

This forum is bad for it too. You hear guys going on about their trying to be pretty.

Again,this panders to female entitlement and egomaniacs alike pedalling to the feminine imperative.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HowevOW is far more often embraced and championed by losers who drop out of the game and go extreme, rather then by men who, as you point out, are conceptually aware but continue to play it to their advantage.
A lot of people say that feminism is for "female losers" as well, a way for unattractive women to get theirs. Attractive women can always play their game to their advantage, feminism lets the unattractive women in. MGTOW can be a similar path for unattractive men, but like DEEZEDBRAH says, one big difference is that
feminism is enforced by the state.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This probably is the best vid I seen on the topic in years
I am all for spirituality but I disagree with the idea that men need to turn away from the world of resources, or becoming financially successful. We aren't going to be building too many bridges or buildings without the money to do it. You can't worship the money, but it's there to be used as a tool. And if you don't get married or have children, then you are limiting how much your earnings support the system.

Women, when you think about it, are already Going Their Own Way. Like the video says, the father is no longer important because the father has been cast out of the home. Women today don't need men. They are taking advantage of the system to get education and move into more administrative positions. More women get higher education than men now. Guys will say "Ah, fvck that, I'll just be an entrepreneur, ain't nobody telling me what to do". And that's fine if you do it, but how many actually go do it? And how many of those are successful and thrive at it?

I think it would be a huge mistake to just turn over all the money to women, because that's turning over all the power to them. Although that seems to be the direction things are going. It's not "rejecting the world of matter and materialism" if you forgo earning any money, just to spend all your time playing video games in your parents' basement.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe their are trace elements to MGTOW that have some legitimacy, such as the bias of our court system which favors women and the growing tendencies of men who are now avoiding such circumstances as marriage.
Note this framework of society, of this thread which isn't much diff then the view of pickup in the mainstream.

The mgtow problem. A group of men who were cucked by a woman and had their resources then extracted and children taken from them is a problem but op declares the men a problem.

And then we dare wonder why incels who are psychotic and mentally unwell go on a murder spree.

Rollo points to frame. The frame is msle disposability in society.

Women by default are heavenly blessed beauties and all special snowflakes regardless of kill count, IQ, single motherhood, etc.

Society panders to women with free resources, promos to mitigate declining SMV, and cucks eat it up hook line and sinker.

The men (if you dare call them that) pile into the gym to be pretty.

Its virtually pathetic and beyond recourse.

However, MGTOW is far more often embraced and championed by losers who drop out of the game and go extreme, rather then by men who, as you point out, are conceptually aware but continue to play it to their advantage. That is the difference, and it requires completely different attitudes to fall on either side of such a dividing line; significant attitudes that two men on either side will simply not have in common.
Its a zero sum game.

At thirty, my last throater was from a chick on the early side of twenty not cratered SMV.

What you point to is red pill rage but, the men have a right at being pissed. At being demonized, at being cucked and expected to raise Chad's baby when her best years are over. Its baby fever and cratered SMV that changes females behavior not reformed slut or finding god.

TO say they are not much different due to commonalities is like finding common goals that are shared between capitalism and communism and saying they are not very different ideologies...
Its not registering.

One is embedded into to fabric of government, education, and law.

Male (not female) resources are allocated to women once the dogs of the state are unleashed.

DNA proof of infidelity doesn't change child support many a times.

How many cucks are eating up Manning up being a cog in the female biological strategy?

A woman craters smv and can't get the ring. Scream misogyny or make up false raoe accusations four hundred years ago. No fall out for false accusations.

This herein lies the culture wars. Don't get me started on race baiting or attacks at white men. Its ****ed.

Even as a black man, I cannot imagine Jordan Peterson calling Dyson a "mean black man" but, he can say that about a white Man.

We live in strange times.

Every time a black man has it got it going on, White bishs be coming out if the wood works.

1. Balotelli
  2. Tiger
  3. Kobe
  4. Jon Jones
Female hypergamy on steroids.

All there is is the game. My purpose, self actualization, being the strongest version of myself mind/body/soul. Taking up the hero's journey. Seek self knowledge. Explore consciousness. Yeah, go get baeeee but is and always a secondary priority.

Its time men evolve. Its time the masculine biological strategy is focused on.

My interest is in top form SMV or gtfo. I would rather fapppp.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, and it is for reasons like that in which I believe some MGTOW principles actually have some merit.... kind of like the traditional feminist who believes women should have the right to vote or be able to have equal opportunities in the workforce. I'm all for that. But like you said, we all know the prototypical MGTOW is so much more often the equivalent of the fugly, man hating, modern feminist who holds very emotional, negative experiences with the opposite sex far too close to the heart.

Major difference between the two...…
Helen Smith write men on strike depicting the demonization of men. It pointed out no biological rights yo men. To men in scenarios of sperm jacking. A case where a 15 yr old boy was put on the hook by a rapist for child support. The failing academics in men. The kangaroo courts and divorce stat in this bix arrangement.

Women can vote. They have rights but its never enough. Since the 60s its annihilated female happiness and the nuclear family.

My resources are for me. I pick a sports car and luxury vehicle over catering to cratered SMV.

Marriage is over. Its baby rabies once Chad's stop calling.

Screaming misogyny is not an argument.

Mgtow had power in the fact that, it has nothing driving it but cause and zero resources backing it by government. It still goes.

I don't think taking your ball and going home is a solution but nor is allocation of NY resources and sexual access in a bus arrangement whereby women are free to go full retard.

Feminism is not about equal rights.

Sandwich duty. How the **** is she making sandwiches and taking care of the children with a liberal arts degree?

Jurassic world was spot on.

Girl power feminist, don't need a man.

Dinosaurs go nuts and she back in the kitchen making sandwiches and taking care of the children.

This is classic female nature. Thousands of yes of evolution and adaptation.

But guess what?

The man goes out as sacrificial lamb for women and children pandering to the feminine imperative.

An accurate portrayal of man's mediocrity and lack of evolution.

A cog in the female biological strategy once SMV craters. Once **** goes tits up.

I won't do it.

I will put top form SMV on smash. Out for #1.

Monogamy is a joke. Marriage is stupidity in 2018.

Wake up. Unplug.

Free thinking goes a long way. Top form has a short shelf life.

#nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dogs of the state are reigned in and choked without a marriage license. I have personally beat this biased system, retaining all of my assets and full custody of my kid, even when standing in a room full of female attorneys and a female judge.
You have. That's cute.

Tell that to the fossikd of men who are destroyed or just ended it all.

I beat the system because I didn't play that one little game. The entire feminist system is a house of cards that comes tumbling down if you do not get legally married.

Simple.
Common law is not much better and if kids, you are a cog.

If you paid lawyers,resources are extracted.

Resources are allocated bybtwx dollars to single moms, to stupidity, and we have no say.

Its over. No marriage.

New girl's are turning 18 everyday

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well personally I think it's just a matter of labeling but it's all part of the same spectrum:

MGTOW
- guys who are burned out by bad women or bad laws that have ruined them.
- guys who have only very poor options in dating and don't think it's worth the effort for such lowgrade women.
- guys who are fed up of trying and give up but want to still feel like it's their choice.

Incel
- guys who have nearly zero options and think it's not worth the effort.
- guys who have zero options completely and recognize it's not their choice.

In almost all cases the guys are not at the top of the SMV ladder. This is to be expected since if you were top SMV everything with women becomes super easy.

The fact is it's getting harder and harder for average or below average men to get women every day. >30% of American Indian/Chinese guys haven't even had sex in the past year. This is triple the rate of 20 years ago, and still rising exponentially.

So what do you do after you spend 4 years in school to become an engineer, get a job, buy some nice clothes, get a haircut, hit the gym, and make an OLD profile, only to find the only options are whales? A lot of guys will just buy a new video game system or get into a hobby and watch porn.

OLD, social media, and gender shifts in school/work have enhanced and focussed female hypergamy to almost hilarious levels. Guys are getting cut out of the dating market in massive and rising numbers every year.

What these guys will tend to call themselves - MGTOW, incel, whatever - it doesn't matter. It will just keep growing every year because this is how female sexuality works when it is completely unchained.

Look at the trend lines and tell me what YOU see. It's only going to get worse.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those "fossikd of men who are destroyed", of which many I know, have instructed me on what NOT to do. I won because I listened.
Paying a female lawyer is winning?

You and I have diff perspective on winning.

Common law is either being abolished in many states or is rarely enforced due to difficulties in doing so.
Source or did not happen.

I don't went your two cents. Bring reason and evidence to the discussion.

I was with the woman for 8 years. Common law did jack for her.

So,you pandered to the female biological strategy for nearly a decade.

Why am I not shocked?

I represented myself. Not one penny was spent on a lawyer. And I didn't just go up against my ex. I went up against the state too.
Do,following the beaten path has consequences. No ****.

You do, but people keep voting for politicians who aim to expand these tax-funded programs anyway.
The push back being men going their own way.

Its picking your sports car or luxury vehicle over soccer mom or mini van with cratered SMV.

Your perspective on the mgtow problem, men bring destroyed by the state cucked and resources extracted is QN accurate portrayal of utter stupidity.

Don't get me started on your playing house for nearly ten years. Needless to say,you ain't doing it right kuz.

Your straw man argument of beating the state is retarded and the equivalent of a feminist screaming misogyny, raoe culture or NAWALT.

Your stupidity in playing house bpew up in your face. Arguing that you still have pennies in your wallet isn't an argument.

Its cucks and male feminists like this this retard who are even worse then the feminists.

Bet he's the product of a single mom.