Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Metal Way: ****y and Funny made simple

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny is taught on this site, but there is one VERY important thing that many people forget: the funny is the most important part. Your goal is to make her LAUGH. If she is offended or reacting in a way other than laughter, you are doing it wrong. If her reaction is negative, you screwed up (unless she is one of the rare chicks who has zero sense of humor)

It's better to be too funny than too ****y. If you're too funny, she's still laughing her ass off. If you are too ****y, she'll have a negative reaction. If you are new to c+f and unsure of what to do, favor the funny and work from there.

When C+F is done right, any girl should be laughing. Add in different elements, like voice caricatures, body language and facial expressions, to enhance it. My favorite c+f to pull consists of ultra-****y statements done in an exaggerated dumb-jock voiceover.

Mix C+F in as part of your arsenal. Don't make it your entire game, but DO fine-tune it and make yourself a much more humorous (and lady-killing) man.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed!

I tend to exaggerate it to the point where it's obvious I'm joking. I'll talk about my fans, invites to celebrities' houses, being a role model etc. If I'm out with a girl I'll sometimes tell her to keep an eye out for Angelina Jolie or other hot celeb. I then explain that I had to cancel a date with her to be there and she got very jealous and started crying.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
also confidence has an effect on you funnyness, someone could be naturally funny but if there depressed or insecure than they aint gonna be too funny sometimes humor comes with confidence.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Also of note is that being PLAYFUL is more important than being FUNNY.

I'm sure many of you have noticed that girls will laugh at some of the dumbest stuff. Wrestling a bracelet away from a girl and poking her in the stomach isn't all that funny, but it IS really playful.

As Jester said, a guy whose funny but whose also a downer isn't gonna attract chicks. Lots of comedians are not attractive to women.

Playfulness, because of its very nature, is full of life and positivity.

I think the main reason the "****y-funny" concept is successful is because it forces AFCs to not be SO FVCKIN SERIOUS. Most chronic nice guys are sooo serious and logical and boring. When they tell a girl "hands off the merchandise" or something lame like that, the main thing it conveys is that the guy is NOT another nice-guy loser and that he is not trying to unleash a barrage of bore on her.

Just be fun. Don't worry too much about whether or not you're a comedy genius, just be upbeat and playful.