"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Men With Many Wives

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
3 wives, 11 children with no job..living on gov benefits.. that is simply passing your bills to the tax payers.

Watching this I can't help but laugh at all the wage slaves. @MatureDJ looks like it's time to move to Britain and marry 4 wives

9:37 there is an oversupply of women in their 30s looking to get married

 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
3 wives, 11 children with no job..living on gov benefits.. that is simply passing your bills to the tax payers.

Watching this I can't help but laugh at all the wage slaves. @MatureDJ looks like it's time to move to Britain and marry 4 wives

9:37 there is an oversupply of women in their 30s looking to get married

They are all divorced with children, and probably standard chunky, and obviously not of JBW stock. Why aren't the men that swipe at the Pig Woman not all over this? :rolleyes:

I'll stick with being on the eastern edge of NATO. :cool:
 
Top