“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Matrix

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
The Matrix is EVERYWHERE. Its our life, its the air we breathe. The world thats been pulled over our eyes to keep us under control and in subject.

The matrix is beautiful Women you lust over;

Think about it...you see a hot girl that you know you want to go over and talk to then your mind says " she'll think your an idiot...part of the matrix. But the part on the inside that tells you to do it...is the part of you thats trying to free you from the matrix.
This brings me to another point...

The Matrix is thinking you need a girlfriend to complete your life;

This is one of the biggest programs there is. Its so strong that it can run FOREVER...especially in A.F.C's It gets programmed in your head that you must get a girlfriend then everything will be ok. Life or what you think is life thats actually just the matrix will be all fine and dandy.

The Matrix is: thinking you need friends to have fun. This program runs over and over in your head "I need friends, I want to be popular."

The Matrix would never want you to know that you can have fun by yourself. Unstead it feeds you insecurities about not having anyone around. This causes humans to run around frantic and try to kiss other peoples arse's just so they can fit in with other people that are also brain washed.

The Matrix is : Sports.....you gotta be kiddin? just another program used to occupy your time. Sports is used to make you idol someone unstead of trying to focus on improving your natural abilities.

I know I have rambled on and on but one last program I forgot to mention....

The Matrix is: The DJ Board....Thats right you see it all the time. People posting questions, reading the DJ Bible, racking their minds all trying to figure out how to have sucess with women.

The conclusion is..

Their just a bunch of programs...made for you to chase...to keep you away from the main goal...because if you reached your goal you wouldn't need the matrix.

What is the main goal...? Confidence, Mystery, Popularity...?

The goal is.....You

I leave you with a quote from the bad man himself.."The biggest obstacle in your life is yourself."
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You can have fun by yourself sometimes but that can only last so long. You DO need friends to have MORE fun. And so you can have people to talk to if you need help. Your saying friends are overrated, which is a load of shyt. You do need friends and we all know this.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Teenage Wasteland

I'm so sick of Matrix analogies on this site. Croicky, maybe we should just forget about girls and talk about how not-juvenile the Matrix movies are. And plus they are all so perfect, except for Neo's bare white ass.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
If you didn't want to read another Matrix post then why did you read it then? Hmmm maybe it was a CHOICE!!! haha...

Anyways just my opinion if you don't like it then thats ok no hard feelings.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Im not saying its wrong to have friends. Im talking about the point where you just want to fit in with everyone else....not all friends are good. Either way I say this it will be taken the wrong way, so just take it for what its worth.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top