THE MARGINALIZATION OF MODERN MEN

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 ways in which the modern man is marginalized.

One is through feminism. Toxic bullsh*t about equality, and general gaslighting.

The second, less discussed, is this beta male honour system that heaps just as much bullsh*t on men, and is just as toxic. And I see you as being part of that problem.

Those are the two major things that have washed me up on this website in retrospect. The two main innergame issues that I have dealt with in general.

I don't care for your credentials, or Linkedin, or any crap. I care for your ideas.

You need to accept that it was actually a feminist system that allowed me to experience who I truly am. And, once bypassing the initial gaslighting and confusion, I'm fairly content under it.

What say you on that? That your frame is actually detrimental to some men's growth?
Tell me more about how modern men are marginalized. Expand on feminism, toxic bull****, and gaslighting. Explain the Beta honor system. I know what a beta male is, what is the honor system?

What are the two major things that drove you here?

What are the two main innergame issues?

Please explain to someone who is not familiar with these terms what they mean.

These are the exact issues I am interested in understanding. I propose that there are 2 basic categories of modern men. The first are the failure to launchers' who are well documented. The second are people like you. I am fascinated by your type. You are definitely a different animal.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
How are any of us to understand ourselves when female hypergamy is chained?

Half of my family is from a community where female hypergamy is still chained up tight (for the most part). I could have chosen to go down that road.

People call me a "failure to launch" (loser/deadbeat) all the time, because I don't care much about money.

And, to be fair, deciding not to get married did play a part in my motivation for not giving much of a sh*t.

Most of what men do is related to women, I think.

But I also think that the system just allows women to express their natures. Which is something that guys don't want to accept. We are under a system where female sexuality is prioritized.

The system didn't create the female. I think it's vice-versa.

If you like.
Tell me more about your community. Were you raised by a single parent mother? I was so I am not judging your response.

You say that the system created modern females....that is correct. For millennia the world was dominated by men, and brutal and unfair to women. In the 1930's we started creating programs to protect women and other people who needed it. This blew up in the 1960's where the modern nanny state was created. Originally, the goals were justifiable.

We were simply trying to protect women and children from male abuse and the inequities of life. As with so many things, unintended consequences emerged to create the modern world and the misandry culture.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure what your point is. I am merely presenting the data, which is overwhelming. If you have an issue, please bring up some empirical evidence and I would love to look at it.

I am advocating that men become aware, organize, and fight back. What are you advocating? You seem to be advocating that men simply give up. That is the opposite of what I am advocating.

A college degree greatly increases your earning potential. 2/3rds of college graduates will be women. 50% of marriages will end in divorce. 70% of the time that divorce will be filled by the woman. The Earth is round. Dinosaurs were killed in an extinction event 65 million years ago. Water is wet.

These are facts, not my opinion. I am sorry if these facts disturb you, but would you prefer that I lie?

It is critical that men are aware of these facts, and prepared to enter the world where the cards are stacked against them. My book is an attempt to prepare and empowere men in a War that is against them.

Please comment upon your take on these facts. Do you have an recommendations? I would love to hear them. I am posting my work in an attempt to bring balance back to the world.

Men must be aware, and have a strategy if they are to survive the War Against Men. Do you have anything substantive to contribute? I would love to hear it. Putting your head in the sand only makes the problem worse
It is not your place to tell men how they should be (going to college and attaining a certain income and status) by calling them a failure to launch. And you are only looking at everything from the perspective that there is a war between genders. There is no war between genders. There is much more going with our economy that is responsible for the changing allocation of income between genders. And no, you cannot use current trends to conclude what everything will be like in the future. This reminds me of an article I read 10 years ago that said women will soon run faster than men based on current trends of performance improvement among women runners. It doesn't take a genius to know that women will eventually hit a wall in sports. The same goes with college attendance. Based on current trends, women in college will outnumber men by a ratio of 20:1 in the year xxxx. Silly conclusion, don't you think?
What you are seeing is women not being held back anymore. They are catching up. If they surpass men in some areas of life, then so be it. To see this as a threat to men speaks volumes about your insecurity.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are seeing is women not being held back anymore. They are catching up. If they surpass men in some areas of life, then so be it. To see this as a threat to men speaks volumes about your insecurity.
Well, no. This is where I disagree. We're way past the part of 'women catching up'. What's happening now is women are being prioritised over men. The days of women being 'oppressed' in the west are long gone.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's happening now is women are being prioritised over men.
Only in ways that are connected to the government, and their ability to pay their salaries. Women, by and large, are hiding behind the power of the government to collect and redistribute money. Very few women have positions of power that aren't related to any kind of "industrial complex" (education, healthcare, media etc.).

And that particular "bubble" is getting a bit long in the tooth. Give it another couple decades, and it will collapse under its own weight, as centrally planned behemoths tend to do. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's got it's own built in destruct mechanism.

Eventually, all humans will be forced to consume no more than they produce, and the "girl power" era will be over.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in ways that are connected to the government, and their ability to pay their salaries. Women, by and large, are hiding behind the power of the government to collect and redistribute money. Very few women have positions of power that aren't related to any kind of "industrial complex" (education, healthcare, media etc.).

And that particular "bubble" is getting a bit long in the tooth. Give it another couple decades, and it will collapse under its own weight, as centrally planned behemoths tend to do. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's got it's own built in destruct mechanism.

Eventually, all humans will be forced to consume no more than they produce, and the "girl power" era will be over.
Well that's actually what I'm expecting/hoping to see. Women have been fed an illusion IMO, and sooner or later as you've already put it, the bubble will burst.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I started actually having relationships with women (rather than just bl0wjobs, or handjobs in a field), I needed something. Some sort of foundation. And I gravitated towards some equalist beliefs. Basically, the view of women that is generally pushed by society, and that which I was getting from family.

I should point out that my parents divorced when I was about 10. My dad was/is a very strong man. Big reputation. But my mum is a sweetheart. When my dad was ousted from the family home, my b*tch aunts took it over, and I had their influence. And they are some of the worst women. I actually listened to them.

It must have taken me a good 4 or 5 girlfriends to actually understand that women aren't what the general idea states. And that is harder when you have an entire society telling you the opposite. Even on here you have idiots giving you the "not all women are like that" all the time.

But I noticed patterns. And I became extremely disillusioned with it. I didn't use the internet much, back then. And I didn't care enough to make the effort (was being lazy), but the cognitive dissonance was enough.

As for the beta male honour system... read a thread that I made called "cousin's girlfriend".

Hell, it even gets me on the street during daygame (which is a very solo activity, which is part of why I like it). I was walking past a girl a while back that I couldn't decide on whether or not to approach. I let her pass, so that I could view her arse (my favourite part of a woman). Two guys walking the opposite way saw this, and one said out loud "that is unbelievable behaviour". His friend even corrected his beta virtue signalling, saying "you can't blame him though".

That is on the street, where I assure you that the white-knight stuff is at a minimum. You get it everywhere. It's easily as bad as any feminist.

Had another example which effected me when I was working in a call centre. I walked past a girl on the stairs who spiked big-time, and tried calling at me down the stairs. The guy she was with was an obvious orbiter. I can read people now in about 10 seconds. So, I chatted with her quick, before going out for lunch.

Good stuff, thank you. Where did you grow up?
After that she was hovering around me for a month. Whilst I do not have relations with people in the workplace.

The guy was head of the computer systems...and I needed to ask him for help sometimes. Can you guess how that went? ;)

Guy hated my guts. And I didn't even do anything. Typical beta male provider (very smart guy). Resentful little submissive worm. Absolutely typical.

He would probably be attracted to the societal frame that you are encouraging. But would that be right? Guy is a complete gimp.

Eventually I looked up stuff on the internet. Found something called "The Book Of Bonecraker" which changed my life.

So this place wasn't actually the big catalyst. Great though it is.

Explain what you mean by this second type.

It's quite basic. I just fvcked some women, and came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth something like marriage. This position has been greatly strengthened since through further experience. If it were any other way, I'd just say so.

I just work with what I'm given. And I'm not that needy, to be honest.

Not bothered. Women have loads of value still, just not that value.

If other guys want that, fair enough. Just don't like it when the frame becomes the typical honour system of controlling everything to fit the frame that doesn't exist to begin with from women or men.

Haven't read a good moralistic argument yet on my time in the manosphere. Quite seriously.

Romani gypsy on my mother's side.

And I assure you that many of the girls are on strict lockdown.

A lot of Romani guys behave like the muslims do. Basically treating average western women like trash, whilst behaving differently in their community.

I'm only half, but I know how it is. And my mum even had the cheek to try and set me up in an arranged marriage once...

It's about a meeting of the families. Which Is a big deal in that community. Obviously, I fvcking balked at that.

Not everyone here is looking for the typical marriage where the woman is submissive from social pressure. I'm actually trying to avoid it like the plague.
Very interesting. Where were you raised? England? Is that why you mention Brexit (The United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union)?

Last edited:

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not your place to tell men how they should be (going to college and attaining a certain income and status) by calling them a failure to launch. And you are only looking at everything from the perspective that there is a war between genders. There is no war between genders. There is much more going with our economy that is responsible for the changing allocation of income between genders. And no, you cannot use current trends to conclude what everything will be like in the future. This reminds me of an article I read 10 years ago that said women will soon run faster than men based on current trends of performance improvement among women runners. It doesn't take a genius to know that women will eventually hit a wall in sports. The same goes with college attendance. Based on current trends, women in college will outnumber men by a ratio of 20:1 in the year xxxx. Silly conclusion, don't you think?
I am not telling men to do anything. All I am doing is saying what is.

Please stop confusing facts with values. They are completely different.

The fact-value distinction is the distinction between things that can be known to be true and things that are the personal preferences of individuals.

I am not telling anyone what they should or should not do. I am only looking at what is. Many, many scholars...people who make a living analyzing society will tell you that there is a war on men. There are even books out called "The War on Men." Pease stop confusing my statement of the facts (what is) with my opinion (what should be).

There may well be other variables driving gender differences in pay. Historically, those variables caused women to be paid less, not more. That is all changing. College graduates make much more than no college graduates. That is not my opinion, that is an empirical fact. Another fact is we are close to producing 2 female college graduates for every male. Again, that is a fact, not an opinion.

Now yes, of course I do have recommendations as what should be done, but none of that has been posted on the forum. If you want to argue against my recommendation, that would be a great discussion. But I am not there yet. Those suggestions all come in my later chapters.

Nothing I am writing here speaks anything about my insecurities. I am afraid of Clowns and snakes.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not telling men to do anything. All I am doing is saying what is.

Please stop confusing facts with values. They are completely different.

The fact-value distinction is the distinction between things that can be known to be true and things that are the personal preferences of individuals.

I am not telling anyone what they should or should not do. I am only looking at what is. Many, many scholars...people who make a living analyzing society will tell you that there is a war on men. There are even books out called "The War on Men." Pease stop confusing my statement of the facts (what is) with my opinion (what should be).

There may well be other variables driving gender differences in pay. Historically, those variables caused women to be paid less, not more. That is all changing. College graduates make much more than no college graduates. That is not my opinion, that is an empirical fact. Another fact is we are close to producing 2 female college graduates for every male. Again, that is a fact, not an opinion.

Now yes, of course I do have recommendations as what should be done, but none of that has been posted on the forum. If you want to argue against my recommendation, that would be a great discussion. But I am not there yet. Those suggestions all come in my later chapters.

Nothing I am writing here speaks anything about my insecurities. I am afraid of Clowns and snakes.
Actually, yes, you are implying that men need to change. You think more men need to go to college, and then they can earn more money and achieve higher status so that women won't be revealed as being superior to men.

Here's what I'm saying to you. Men are doing what they want to do, given the options available to them. Jobs that appeal more to men are not paying as well as jobs that appeal more to women. Why they are more appealing to each gender is a whole other can of worms I'm not going to get into.

And you are not considering the concept of things leveling off. It seems inconceivable to me that the current trends can continue unabated. The population would die off or become the sarcastic scenario I gave you earlier. Or worse, the cultures with exploding birth and emigration rates will supplant feminist countries.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men need to change, but not in the manner to adapt themselves to a structure geared to benefit everyone else over himself.

That is like saying we need higher quality beef to send through the grinder for consumption.

Men need to understand that the grinder is there in its present state to consume them. Men need to destroy the grinder and rebuild it in a manner where they have rights again.

If men do not collectively rise up and do this, they will watch as the society they built falls apart around them and an even larger horde of foreign barbarians comes streaming in.
I agree...but, the misandry is so deeply entrenched in our laws, culture, morals, and folkways that I am not sure what you suggest is even possible. Ultimately what I advocate is that only the enlightened individual can save himself, no more.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, yes, you are implying that men need to change. You think more men need to go to college, and then they can earn more money and achieve higher status so that women won't be revealed as being superior to men.

Here's what I'm saying to you. Men are doing what they want to do, given the options available to them. Jobs that appeal more to men are not paying as well as jobs that appeal more to women. Why they are more appealing to each gender is a whole other can of worms I'm not going to get into.

And you are not considering the concept of things leveling off. It seems inconceivable to me that the current trends can continue unabated. The population would die off or become the sarcastic scenario I gave you earlier. Or worse, the cultures with exploding birth and emigration rates will supplant feminist countries.
Sure, that (see what I bolded) is a reasonable and mostly accurate conclusion. I do not ( I think the term is White Knight) in my first chapter because I am laying out the problem, but yes, in my subsequent chapters I do present a program that will empower males.

Please understand, however, that more men going to college will not solve anything. The problem is that women are better suited to succeed in the college environment. They learn in a lecture oriented environment much more easily than men.

Men learn by doing. Furthermore, there is nothing to suggest that a "levelling off" will happen, unless you believe that twice as many women graduating is level.

Our laws, beliefs and culture will continue to produce gender inequities. The War against men and especially traditional male role models will continue unabated until our society collapses back in on itself.

Historically, empires and civilizations go through cycles. Starting with chaos great systems construct order and discipline. From order and discipline comes empire and power. From empire you get complacency and decay. From complacency and decay you return to chaos.

We are in the complacency and decay phase.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some good thinking being shared here. Figured everybody could enjoy some "Chubby Hubby" ice cream as it marginalizes men quite well! I hope they make "Fat Wife" flavor!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured everybody could enjoy some "Chubby Hubby" ice cream as it marginalizes men quite well! I hope they make "Fat Wife" flavor!
Lol