Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manual : What attracts women and how to give it to them

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else read this book? Everything in it i agree with except his ambitious part. He says women say they like ambition but only ambitious with females. I dont find this to be true but would like your guys experience. The rest of it i agree is spot on and one of the few books that dont sugar coat sh1t.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else read this book? Everything in it i agree with except his ambitious part. He says women say they like ambition but only ambitious with females. I dont find this to be true but would like your guys experience. The rest of it i agree is spot on and one of the few books that dont sugar coat sh1t.
Yes women do like guys who are ambitious since it gives off a cool and mysterious vibe. A guy who opens up and says too much too soon kills all the excitement. I know it sounds ridiculous but women operate on a different wave length when it comes to these things.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can afford to be no where in life until you are about 25.

If you are over 25 and aren't working hard towards your goals you got more problems than b!tches.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes women do like guys who are ambitious since it gives off a cool and mysterious vibe. A guy who opens up and says too much too soon kills all the excitement. I know it sounds ridiculous but women operate on a different wave length when it comes to these things.
Read the comment carefully idiot

Billtx49

Reaction score
Perhaps you could provide the book link for those that can’t find what you’re talking about…

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Well you can afford to be no where in life until you are about 25.

If you are over 25 and aren't working hard towards your goals you got more problems than b!tches.
No. That's beta!

A real alpha sits on his girlfriend's couch all day doing drugs!

(sarcasm)