Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manly kinesthetic hug!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wide open arm hugs are OK with girls you know incredibly well, and may work to some extent with girls you only know a little, but regardless of whether or not it works, the girl is most likely to feel that it is at the very least a little but weird.

So what's the solution? Try mine. I call it the Bridge.

It works the best when you've out-wardly "realised" that a girl you know is coming up to you. For example, you raise your eyebrows, or whatever else you do.

As she approaches, turn your right side toward her left side, but not to make it parallel. You want about thirty degrees (like a v shape) and when she is within range, say something along the lines of

"Hey look! It's Sexies!"

then lift your right arm and attempt to align it with her left shoulder. The best time to do this is when there's a 10-30cm gap between your hand and anything else on her, and 99% of girls get the hint.

Smile, look at her commandingly / confidently, and don't look as though this is your first go at this.

Its much better than the gay wide-arm "LOOK! ITS CUDDLES! CUDDLE ME!" look.

Until next time,
Nick

*Out-wardly replaces ******dly (out ward is a swear word?)

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezzzzus! Stop over-analysing. I will repeat that - Stop over analysing.

ITS ONLY A HUG

If you want to hug someone, just hug them.

If you want to sqeeze their ass while hugging them - do it! (females)

F*ck all this s-hit about "10-30cm gap" and "attempt to align it with her left shoulder"--- Just hug the girl.

A hug is a hug, humans were programmed to do stuff like that -

don't fret about what angle to put your right arm as she raises her left arm while alligning your shoulder to match the equidistant paralell that co-insides with the two human bodies!

Its a waste of your time.

Donny

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donny I dont think you understand my target audience:

It is to those who are total RAFCs, not established DJs. I'm filling the gap.

Where you say to "just do it" is similar to telling a guy "just do a pickup". The man may not have a clue. What do they say? How do they say it?

Lots of men are trying kinesthetics but are failing. All they've been told is that kino works. I've heard that Doc Love suggests a man not try kino and one DJ friend of mine explains why. It could be because men look too uncomfortable when venturing into that realm of touching and the girl notices immedietly.

This isn't an analysis post. I only describe it so well because guys can get a mental image and see HOW and WHY it works and not so that they can preplan a hug down to the last small detail.

Reaction score
what about a hug or wrap up from behind? like when she doesn't expect it.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
what about a hug or wrap up from behind? like when she doesn't expect it.
LOL who cares, just do it.

I know so many slutty girls who love KINO. :) (well actually all girls are slutty ;))

It doesn mater WTF you do, as long as you are CONFIDANT in doing something, then you project your feeling onto her. IF you feel extremely comfortable and good while walking backwards and reaching between your legs to shake her hand, then if you do this with confidance then she wont care either.

Ive scared the hell out of girls from coming up behind them and touching them some personal place... :)
Theyll spin around expecting to find some AFC punk all red and embarassed at himself. Instead they find a charming confidant man standing there smiling. Who ever so calmly says "hey, how you been?" and doesnt even mention his groping fest. :)

She is confused, turned on, and has no idea wtf to expect from me.

Of course if she turns around and finds some red kid with a closed body posture and a scared lok on his face she will most likely kick your ass or sue you for sexual assault :p

Know what you are doing, and DO it.

Believe in it, and dont doubt yourself and how you accomplish it.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
***** hugs, where the weist is locked to-geather

hahah

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
over analysis

hmm... tbh I didn't find this post that useful, but in general I've found those that go into great detail very very useful.

Reason being, I've always been very confident, but also a Nice Guy, so didn't score much.

Now that I've got some logical info to work with I'm doing much better thanks to confidence I already had. The in-depth stuff can be very useful to different ppl, don't knock it too much.

Osc.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to hug a girl, just some things to keep in mind. Again, this is what I go by, its not right or wrong, its just how I do it. I hug their bodies... wrap my arms underneath their arms and they hug and have their hands around my neck. I dont know if that made sence, but I explaned the best I could. I just hold them tightly so their body is pressed firmly against mine and I lift them slightly to be sure they are on their toes. I do this mostly because it feels the nicest and comfortable for most girls.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i like to do is if i see i girl that i got the hots for, i let her know with a hug. when i do hug her, ill squeeze her a little bit tigher and a little bit longer than i usually would. too hard and too long will get too werid.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say this **TIP** is for Rafc's. your just going to confuse people...The proper hug involves good pec-tit contact, if y'ain't getting tit contact, your doing it wrong .....

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that Doc Love suggests a man not try kino and one DJ friend of mine explains why.
This isn't entirely true. Doc Love suggests letting her kino you first, then once she does this he encourages you to kino back. Doc Love also suggests always going for the kiss as the end of a date, and that obviously requires kino.

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
He Yeah, stop overanalyzing.
In snowboarding, we call this the backside grab.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nannu
backside grab.
ouch! I used to snow board... never thought about backside grabbing, but I can immagine.... :eek: