Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manhood endgame.

Reaction score
This one is for the diehards, or the ones tired of struggling in the middle and want a solution to it.

First of all, the mindset of trying to figure out and putting effort into what to do to make a woman(the prize) want you or have sex with you is flawed. So is the goal of finding a way to have sex with as many and the hottest women as possible.

The goal should be to be the most confident and emotional stable man you can be, that is of course is attracted to woman but is in complete control of his emotions and can take or leave any and is okay to be without.

Being hung up on a single woman and trying to fix a situation like she is above you just chilling not caring and you are the one putting in the effort is unacceptable. It never works, and if it does you've just handed in your balls on a silver platter. Have some pride, if you ignore your pride or the pride you should have and put it on the line for "doing the right thing" or going for some misplaced romance you will always lose.

What makes men act like that? They put the women above themselves. What number is above you? 1-7 probably isn't, 8-10 most likely. To some they've been wanting for so long any woman with acceptable looks is acceptable. But let's focus on the 10 to make the point. A 10 shouldn't impress you or make you weak. A 10 is simply an a very attractive woman, but you as a man should always consider yourself the 11.

I know it can feel good looking up to that 10 but does it benefit you in any way? No it doesn't. Because if you consider any women a 10 while considering yourself anything below a 10 you will never be with her, an more importantly she won't respect you as a man. Woman only want men they can look up to in some way and say proudly "that's my man!".

>>>
The problem is that guy's think they can get a woman while being hyped on feelgood emotion's that come with considering a woman above them. And think that if they put in the effort it they can eventually get that. You can try all you want, it won't work. Guy's that consider your 10 as regular and are somewhat unimpressed get with her, because that's what makes her tick especially the exceptionally hot ones. And when i say "are unimpressed" i mean "are" and not acting like, acting like you don't care while you care and are overly impressed doesn't work. Women pick it up instantly, and the natural subconscious response is "**** that loser i can do better". Because they want the best they can get, they only live once why should they settle for something less?

How?
People telling you what works never really does it. Because you're just gonna feel inclined to act that way that's not you. The phrase "be yourself" is actually very true. Being yourself is basically how you act instinctively to situations without having to think about it, let alone overthink your actions (don't ever do that). Instead condition yourself and reframe your beliefs to be the version of yourself you want to be or need to be to get what you want. It'll take some time, but you'll have all the power in hand, and will be the powerful one instinctively with any women. And in my opinion that is how it should be, a man should be the emotional stronger one in any interaction or relationship with any woman. There is no benefit at all to not be.

This topic interests me and i want to help, if people are interested i'll gladly elaborate on the conditioning and reframing of beliefs needed to achieve this goal.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was obnoxiously wordy and not saying much when boiled down, I can tell your a woman because you are leaning into the Masculine Morality angle, we should be Men! No, we should be people that act in our own best interest because the world won't uphold that.

When the game is rigged, don't play their game and we don't play your game here, that is where your idea is flawed, in thinking we want to be apart of your game, no, we're self developing to get what we want while minimizing loss, as little emotional, financial and physical investment as possible, if she's not prepared to do the majority of the work, how can it work when she decides if the relationship ultimately survives, again, no, our job is no longer to make women feel comfortable, that is on you now, we're busy on our purpose, we have no time for trivial nonsense.

Thanks for coming out though

Reaction score
This was obnoxiously wordy and not saying much when boiled down, I can tell your a woman because you are leaning into the Masculine Morality angle, we should be Men! No, we should be people that act in our own best interest because the world won't uphold that.

When the game is rigged, don't play their game and we don't play your game here, that is where your idea is flawed, in thinking we want to be apart of your game, no, we're self developing to get what we want while minimizing loss, as little emotional, financial and physical investment as possible, if she's not prepared to do the majority of the work, how can it work when she decides if the relationship ultimately survives, again, no, our job is no longer to make women feel comfortable, that is on you now, we're busy on our purpose, we have no time for trivial nonsense.

Goodluck with that :up:

Reaction score
Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not saying much, it just means that you don't understand it. No i'm not a woman kinda strange why you should assume that, seems you are kind off threatened by women.

I'm sorry to be this direct but you are talking from a losers perspective. The game can only be perceived to be rigged if you don't know what the hell you're doing. Then moving on to self developing... What self developing? Do you need any?

"if she's not prepared to do the majority of the work" so now the woman has to do the majority of the work why? because you lack the knowledge. no that is not how it works. And if she is the one that decides if the "relationship" survives WHAT? If you're a complete loser that has no idea what he's doing then yes, she is gonna be the one to decides to dump your ass. Why do you even make the ****ing mistake of putting yourself in that position is way beyond me. But then to go as far as accepting is as a false fact that woman decide if the relationship survives, WOW. Well there is some truth, they DO decide, but they only decide when it concerns weak men like yourself.

"our job is no longer to make women feel comfortable, that is on you now" no longer? No longer what?! she should make up the difference because you did it all wrong and still don't know what you're doing? Why would that count for anyone else but you. You're mistake has nothing to do with others.

Go chase your purpose then, whatever that is. It's just the losers way out of making the purpose more important than the woman, but just in their mind. Because they don't know what else to do. I could **** a woman hotter than would even give you the light of day while just drinking beer and playing games all day without chasing any "purpose".

Really? You don't have the slightest clue what you're even talking about and yet you're acting like you're a moderator or topdog of this forum. Any woman will see right through the loser you are no matter how hard you work on your "purpose".

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to admit it, but women are ultimately responsible for the survival of the relationship just have fun and hook up , let her be the one to bring up exclusiveness .

Reaction score
Rule Number 1 - You gotta love yourself and you gotta love your life, independent of women.

If you are trying to fill voids with women then not only does it make you a simp, but women can smell the stench on you like dogsh1t
This exactly Pan87.

Though there might be more to it than being happy with your own life. Because naturally men do to some extend crave female attention, sex, validation and some want love or even be inlove. These cravings are only natural to have, but may not be controlled in the right way or are even unstable. Then i understand it is hard for some men to be okay and happy with a single life independant of women, for some it’s easier than others. If we could all be happy singles without any of these cravings this forum would have no use.

If you’re gonna be happy alone atleast have some power behind it instead of false beliefs that they determine what happens, because they only do when you put yourself in that vulnerable unnescesary position. And if you don’t they don’t determine ****.

Another limiting belief that should be destroyed is that the game is rigged. It’s not, it only takes some understanding and conditioning to take the power back. Sure it naturally comes harder to men than women, but that does not mean it is impossible and that the game is rigged. You’re just not there yet. Statisticly we’ve become weak as men and therefor the balance swings to women, it’s much easier for them to be single and happy because they always have options.

Still the hottest, sweetest best women do fall for guys and theyre not all millionaires or famous, it could even just be a construction worker natural or some guy that put in the effort and finally got it. For them the game is not rigged so it is not in general, you’re just not there yet.

And when you are there, you can truely powerfully relax as a happy single, without resorting to any of these nonsense beliefs. Not because of the options you have, but because your pride and manhood does not allow such weakness to rule your life.

It’s all about inner game and having the right beliefs and conditioning yourself. From there no effort is needed, women will respect and look up to you, while you’re just chilling. Going crazy on some job, workout or purpose in the hopes of fixing the problem doesn’t work, it’s a distraction at best. It’s like getting absolutely ripped while getting ready to face the #1 chess player in a tournoment.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the mindset of trying to figure out and putting effort into what to do to make a woman(the prize) want you or have sex with you is flawed. So is the goal of finding a way to have sex with as many and the hottest women as possible.

The goal should be to be the most confident and emotional stable man you can be, that is of course is attracted to woman but is in complete control of his emotions and can take or leave any and is okay to be without.
The only problem is by the time the man figures out how to do that, the young fertile hot women is already pregnant. The man then ends with some single mother or a woman who is not a virgin 17 times over.

But decent points.

Reaction score
The only problem is by the time the man figures out how to do that, the young fertile hot women is already pregnant. The man then ends with some single mother or a woman who is not a virgin 17 times over.

But decent points.
The good thing is you can always walk away, if you did humiliate yourself and put yourself in that position. Still no reason not to get it out there because it is just one possibility that could happen to some weak men.

Reaction score
Agreed. Having happiness independent of women doesn't mean we don't desire women. We absolutely desire women, but we understand that for proper Masculine/Feminine polarity to take place then the man must be happy alone - this is a man's source of power and leverage in a relationship. This allows him to have frame, set boundaries and, most importantly, walk away when she is no longer complying.

Females only have one Power Move to defeat a man - they withdraw love, attention and sex. That's the only power they have. If you can allow her withdraw, without breaking down like a b1tch, then you have achieved Manhood Endgame.
Definitely, though having her hold your strings in the first place is humiliating AF. If you do it right she is not even in the position to withdraw love, attention and sex in a way that feels bad to you, that would mean she is leading the relationship and you. The real manhood endgame is having complete control of your emotions and sexual desire and _choosing_ when to allow some. And as soon as anything brings you dishonor, truly not even want it and prefer your manhood and self respect over that lust and desire.

It is the opposite of the frame that most/all men that experience problems with women have, they actually enjoy feeling a weakness and helpless sexual desire for women, being the inlove *****. And then they think that if they read enough, do enough or work on any random area of their life hard enough they can have that women while having her up there as the important/desirable one, above them. I can assure you nothing works until that frame of beliefs is broken. I'm gonna be a little in some of those guys faces and say: "You can't have her while being a *****, they already have one and don't need another". I understand it is hard to let go, because it might be the best feeling in the world to hope for it but also the most toxic one that will _never_ work.

Let me give you an extreme scenario as an example of what does work;
Let's say you arrive at a party and scan the room, there's all kinds of regular friendly folks. But there's one woman/girl that stands out. So beautiful, sexy and cute you're like wow. It may happen that you even find yourself kind of intimidated and weak because of her. She looks at you and gives you a smile. Feels kinda good and exciting doesn't it.. What do you do? Work up the nerve to talk to her? No you ****ing *****. You've just placed that woman above you, and even though it might feel good to _you_. In that state there is no way she will respect you as a man or be even slighty attracted to you. The course of action is to not allow or even enjoy that feeling but to fight it, as hard as possible until she is not above you anymore but you are above her. I don't care what it takes look for flaws, instead of enjoying the feeling see it as humiliating and let your manhood fight it, even use some manly anger if you have to. You do that until she doesn't feel that intimidating anymore. After that it doesn't matter, you can go talk to her if you want to and see if you connect. But no matter what happens you'll walk away a man. You can still appreciate the attractive women but not place her above yourself because of it, control your emotions and desires, if you lose control don't humiliate yourself, enjoy it and play the ***** role, but fight it! It is never okay to feel weak or intimidated by a woman, not even if she's a straight 10 supermodel.

Remember that this is all internal.. inner game. But more valuable that anything you could say or do. It's a matter of conditioning yourself to choose manhood and self respect way above lust, love and sexual desire.

The thing is that when you go down this road women are going to test you, women might be bad at a lot of things but they are geniuses at picking this stuff up. They're basically scanning for, is this some beta ***** that is gonna put me above himself so i can't look up to him as "my man" or is this the real man that chooses his manhood instead and let's me look up to him and fall in love and whatever.

I just hope that i made clear that you can't be the ***** and make it work, and that you shouldn't even want to because it should be humiliating instead of enjoyable. Knowing that you can't be the ***** and have her to should know that if that is what you wanted, she is not gonna allow you to be the ***** and have her above you and enjoy that. And if that is what you want and enjoy, that should take some of her power away because it doesn't or shouldn't exist. For giving it up you get a lot in return, a lot of respect and affection of women, but you'll enjoy the pride of them looking up to you far more then you ever did looking up to them. And sex will just be the second best thing ;)

***** = pu33y

Reaction score
Mr New guy there are countless youtube videos and platforms saying the same thing. Reinventing the wheel is not new.

Lets sum it up.
"Make yourself your own mental point of origin"

I will add to that. Agree and amplify anything with women. I mean everything except a death or loss or something like that.
A&A your asss off
That's indeed one part of it. Good of you to pick that part out and describe it!

Regarding the new guy mention, were talking manhood here. And a man should not get pride out of some online forum status. But ah well, whatever brings you some confidence is fine.

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Briffault's Law my friend. This is well understood. When a woman no longer derives any benefits from the relationship, regardless of your past investment in her, she will light-switch dump a guy's ass so fast that he'll be left with his head spinning, his d1ck in his hand and pleading "but baby, what about all the good times?" and she'll be like "Sorry, who are you?" like you never existed.

Women are pretty cool in their ability to do this.

You are dead right, by the way. Women must only be enjoyed "in the moment", because women only ever live in the moment.
Was just watching a Rollo video yesterday about this.

Points out that, in a marriage, stats show that an overwhelming amount women initiate a divorce shortly after getting a promotion, a raise, etc.

The most stable relationships are the ones where the girl perceives herself -1 SMV, to the guy she's with.

Reaction score
The most stable relationships are the ones where the girl perceives herself -1 SMV, to the guy she's with.
Very true the women must be able to look up to her man, when she can't anymore her attraction can be lost.

Though that doesn't specifically have to do with being more successful. I would describe it more like an unspoken language of energies, if the man slips up and gives her too much value (only and exclusively in his own mind) to a point that it rises above his self value and he is instead looking up to her instead of her looking up to him, it's game over.

The easiest way to overcome this is to have a sense of pride when this happens, see it as utter humiliation and doing everything to defend your manhood. Even dump her ass, and of course never let it happen again.

Sharing theories can be interesting and all. But true results and effortlessly being the powerful one in any woman-interaction is really all that matters. Anything less than that should be unacceptable and utterly humiliating.

What the true "manhood endgame" is all about is that whatever women You perceive as a 10, is not above you. We all have or have had one, [insert hottest imaginable celebrity] and then all women you come across in real life that you perceive as 9's and maybe even out of your league. "Working on getting there"... NO. If there was any work to be done on improving in this area, it is strictly internal conditioning (inner game). When you see that 9 or 10, it should be like: "ahh well, she would do". _NEVER_ should be it be something to work towards because that will never work. You bring those 9's and 10's down in your own mind, below your own self value (that's all it takes). Whatever women is a 10 you're an 11 (because you're a man), no matter what! (You only get the women you somewhat impressed by and below, _never_ the one that you are too impressed by).

It may take some time and conditioning, focusing on flaws instead of attractive attributes. Not choosing and enjoying the weak feelings but instead embracing manhood and pride. But when you're there, it's game over, you win.

Then instinctively, without really thinking about it, even on a bad day. You get into a room or situation with the hottest women, eye contact or conversation. And just with smalltalk, she'll know. They can sense that you get it and that you truly choose manhood above lust. Most hot women will be triggered and try to throw some tests at you, it all depends of how far you are on wether you'll pass these. But if you've truly chosen manhood above the lustly and weak feelings it should be no problem at all.

Then it isn't the goal to get her, you'll have more than enough good manly feeling hormones going through you that you can take it or leave it, don't humiliate yourself by throwing yourself at an open invitation, Show that it's not that special by walking away at times. But most likely she will turn submissive and show you the window is open, doesn't matter at this point what you do. Nothing has to come of it, you can walk away with your feelgood manhood vibe knowing you have the power over what maybe was intimidating before and there will be more options at any time. Just having that is gold, no need for intimacy, just take one of the many opportunities when they arise when you feel like it, unleash the load. That's all, it works and there's nothing better. It's the Manhood Endgame.

Last edited: