Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Mall Game"

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something that some buddies of mine, and myself do on a regular basis:

"THE MALL GAME"
Gather a few of you're friends up, best with at least 3 people, better with 4 or 5 though. Then go down to your local mall. How the game works is you take turns getting girls phone numbers. If it is one persons turn then the remaining 3 or 4 people will select a girl that you see and the person has to go and attempt to get her phone number. The idea is to pick very attractive girls and make it a challenge. My rule has always been that ugly girls, and girls outside of a 3 year age gap don't count. You can decide on rules yourself though. Take turns trying for girls phone numbers for a while, and at the end of the day the person with the most phone numbers wins. Remember that whatever girl they choose you have to try for the number.

I have found this game to be a great confidence booster when it comes to getting numbers. It gives you practise, and it makes this appear as a game to you. This takes all of the pressure off of it. Getting rejected adds a lot of fun to the game because then you can go and share the story with your buddies, they will laugh, and then when they get shut down you will laugh at them.

Have fun and happy hunting.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brilliant idea!!!!!! im gonna try it!!

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully I can get my buds together to try this ish on Sunday

ElwoodBluez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, great idea. Too bad my friends are all too nutless to try something like that.

------------------
Win with class, lose with dignity. But don't lose often.

No, no, light speed's too slow. We have to go to... LUDICROUS SPEED!!!

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea rsxy. How long do you guys usually play this “game” and how successful are you? Sure it gives you practice but are you sure you’re going about it the correct way, meaning are you sure this will help you in the long run when your friends aren’t around to urge you on? Do you use the same “strategy” on each girl or change it up on the fly and tailor the approach to the girl after exchanging a few pieces of info? Also, how have the follow up plans worked out, were you able to get dates with these girls and soforth?

Dr.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this game.

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, its been a while since Ive seen this post, I think I put it up a couple years ago.......

Ne ways, I still do this sometimes. I find its a great great way to aleviate the fear of rejection. This seems to happen because you're not in it for the girl, and you're purpose isnt to get dates. This situation seems to take the pressure off. Plus, if you have a friend that does really well with girl then you can see how they handle these situations. This gives you a model to base your approaches on.

This game also allows you to try out many different variations on approaches. If you play for a couple hours you may end up doing 30 - 40 approaches (depending on how motivated you are, and the location of course).

As far as myself getting dates from this, I have. It has never been the goal though. Sometimes you just end up meeting girls that are worth pursuing further. You may end up with 10 phone numbers, so chances are theres probably something worth going after.

Remember that that's not the purpose though. THe purpose is moslty just to develop a relaxed mentality about pickups, and to turn it into a habit.

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has tried this out yet? Im interested to hear how some other guys find the excercise.