Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The major reasons why some people climb the corporate ladder very quickly

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Measures that will only take you so far:

- Knowing someone
- Being part of the old school
- Old boy network

The most critical and important skills for climbing the corporate ladder:

- You can do the job. Being tall, sexy, good looking or charismatic is the icing on the cake and will make things easier, but those things alone won't put you on the Managerial Chair.

- International travel and experience.

- Physical presence, and an alpha male/female attitude. If you're tall, good looking and have an alpha male/female presence & charisma, you'll be a hard package to ignore.

- Money. Money allows you to get the education, training, wardrobe, training, travel opportunities and choices you need to develop the skill sets you need.

- Mentors. Even the best and brightest need advice from someone who has done this before.

You don't climb the corporate ladder by being lazy, lucky or greedy. You may get there because your dad, or mom, or family member owns the company, or a favor, or through some non-traditional means, but you won't stay there long. You get and stay at the top of the corporate level through hard work, knowing your stuff, being a leader, being a risk taker and having what it takes to excel. There's no get rich quick path.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree. IME, connections and gender are the primary factors in climbing the corporate ladder. This is why I tell young men to go out and create their own ladders rather than try to climb a rigged one. This leads to more life satisfaction anyway.