Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Main Fallacy of DJism

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
The main fallacy of DJism is that the guys who sleep with the most women have the best success with women.

Imagine that every woman you have ever wanted actually wanted you. Not in a superficial way, but really wanted to spend the rest of their lives with you. Not in a needy way either.

OK now think how many women could you go through before you got hooked? Even if you are not hooked for life you wouldn't want to cheat on that HB9 who thinks the world of you would you?

So when you hear about a guy sleeping with one woman after another be careful that probably isn't the path you want to follow. The really successful guys exit the market at a high rate either into LTR or marriage with their idea of the perfect woman.

Don't confuse these guys with AFCs. They are the true DJs.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh...Don't generalize, to each his own...

Lots of guys here would love the ability to enhance their exposure to women in all kinds of situations. (i.e. STR, LTR, ONS, FB, casual dating). Deciding at an early and premature age exactly what you want may or may not be the best decision depending on your experience level.....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnomore
The main fallacy of DJism is that the guys who sleep with the most women have the best success with women.
Where did you get that idea? Any AFC can get/give a mercy fvck, there aren't any skills required for that. All I see on this site is the tools that give you the 'mindset' of a DJ. I have yet to come across another DJ that chooses to fvck anything with a hole, that tends to be a sign of desperation. DJs understand that it is quality is more fulfilling than quantity.

Here's a question, would a DJ on this board take 50 HB4s or less over 5 HB8s and above? More times than not, DJs are very selective about who they bed.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I don't completely disagree with you, I don't agree either. Being a DJ is not about how many chicks you bang, although, how many chicks you bang MIGHT reflect how much of a 'DJ' you are (providing that a DJ is an actual attainable status).

Each individual decides what his goals are by learning about how to be attractive to women. For some, finding that HB9 and staying with her for life because they complete one another is the ultimate DJ accomplishment, yet for others, going through 10 of those HB9's in a week might be an equivalent accomplishment.

This website is all about attracting, and remaining attractive to women. What you do with that information is up to you. 'DJism' is an attitude, not a lifestyle, although it is possible to make a lifestyle of attracting and sexing women.

These are but some of the paradoxes that are raised by this website... which continues to be diluted as time goes on.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really successful guys exit the market at a high rate either into LTR or marriage with their idea of the perfect woman.

Don't confuse these guys with AFCs. They are the true DJs.
Oh really? It is FAR AND AWAY more likely that most of the "successful" guys you are talking about are simply settling for what they feel is the best they can do.

There are very very few men who GET WHAT THEY WANT and then CHOOSE THEIR LIFE THE WAY THEY WANT IT. Most of the guys you are talking about simply contort their own minds in a huge cop-out in order to convince themselves that they aren't "settling" but instead have found "their perfect woman."
Either that or they are truly AFC because they don't even know the difference, they don't have the cajones to take a risk and find his perfect woman.

I've heard metaphors for this. They usually go something like this: if you're looking for a Chevy, when you find one you buy it. You don't need to keep looking because you've found your "perfect" car. Now, first, far be it for me (or anyone) to tell anyone else that a Chevy is a piece of shiite and that if you're buying one car for your lifetime, you might want consider getting a better car. Second, might that person be better suited to even make a decision if he's test driven some other cars? Without having done so, isn't he fairly CLUELESS about other cars, better cars, that are out there? Is he "settling" if he thinks he wants a Chevy, finds one, and buys it forever? You'd probably say he's not settling. I say he's either settling or, at best, doesn't have enough information and is a poor consumer.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Main Fallacy of DJism

Originally posted by prosemont
Oh really? It is FAR AND AWAY more likely that most of the "successful" guys you are talking about are simply settling for what they feel is the best they can do.

There are very very few men who GET WHAT THEY WANT and then CHOOSE THEIR LIFE THE WAY THEY WANT IT. Most of the guys you are talking about simply contort their own minds in a huge cop-out in order to convince themselves that they aren't "settling" but instead have found "their perfect woman."
Either that or they are truly AFC because they don't even know the difference, they don't have the cajones to take a risk and find his perfect woman.

I've heard metaphors for this. They usually go something like this: if you're looking for a Chevy, when you find one you buy it. You don't need to keep looking because you've found your "perfect" car. Now, first, far be it for me (or anyone) to tell anyone else that a Chevy is a piece of shiite and that if you're buying one car for your lifetime, you might want consider getting a better car. Second, might that person be better suited to even make a decision if he's test driven some other cars? Without having done so, isn't he fairly CLUELESS about other cars, better cars, that are out there? Is he "settling" if he thinks he wants a Chevy, finds one, and buys it forever? You'd probably say he's not settling. I say he's either settling or, at best, doesn't have enough information and is a poor consumer.
Good point, good analogy too.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to complete the analogy ...

Then, there are the truly AFC guys who convince themselves they want a Chevy and when they find one, the one they've found is damaged, been in an accident, high mileage, a "lemon", continually breaking down, is the wrong color, or has a permanent child seat affixed to the rear seat. Yet, they'll again contort their minds into thinking that they've found the right car because, after all, it's a fvcking Chevy.

Then, there are the guys who truly think that the Chevy is the best car EVER because their first two cars were a 1970 Ford Pinto and a clapped-out Hyundia, respectively.

Then, there are the guys who are just so damn excited about even being able to DRIVE AT ALL that they want to purchase the Chevy for life.

I could go on and on, don't get me started... :D

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Just to complete the analogy ...

Originally posted by prosemont
Then, there are the truly AFC guys who convince themselves they want a Chevy and when they find one, the one they've found is damaged, been in an accident, high mileage, a "lemon", continually breaking down, is the wrong color, or has a permanent child seat affixed to the rear seat. Yet, they'll again contort their minds into thinking that they've found the right car because, after all, it's a fvcking Chevy.

Then, there are the guys who truly think that the Chevy is the best car EVER because their first two cars were a 1970 Ford Pinto and a clapped-out Hyundia, respectively.

Then, there are the guys who are just so damn excited about even being able to DRIVE AT ALL that they want to purchase the Chevy for life.

I could go on and on, don't get me started... :D
Then there is the guy who is all impressed with himself that he has ridden in lots of busses and doesn't need to pay the upkeep on a car or pay insurance etc.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Just to complete the analogy ...

Then there is the guy who is all impressed with himself that he has ridden in lots of busses and doesn't need to pay the upkeep on a car or pay insurance etc.
The point you've responded to is not one I was making nor implying, namely, the relative merits of choosing a LTR/marriage or choosing to stay single. In short, you've missed the point altogether. I never degraded, for example, the choice of settling down at all. I think many many people are in the seduction game for that very reason -- to find a woman who they can settle down with that meets certain criteria.

The point you've addressed is a lifestyle choice (whether to have a car at all or to ride the bus) and there's nothing wrong with either choice. Choosing a LTR/marriage is as good a decision as staying single.

I would agree with you in spirit, however, that it is equally as lame to ride lots of different buses and to "boast" (ie, your "impressed with himself" comment) that one has done so, just as it is equally lame to proclaim that one who does settle down is somehow the "true DJ."

It's not the settling down in itself or "with a vision of a perfect woman" if that vision is not well informed or somehow contorted.

Nice try though.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in an LTR and I find the information on here very relevant. There's no fault in acting like a man, a.k.a. a DJ. I don't plan on sleeping with other chicks, but I also don't plan on being AFC. Just because the site is called Don Juan, doesn't mean you have to leapfrog from woman to woman. This site strives to exploit the smooth desirable part of the real Don Juan, not the promiscuous venerial disease portion of the real man. Some take it that way, but that's not it. That would be a personal choice that someone makes for themself, and hey...who am I to say what works for someone else? All I'm saying is I didn't see a direct promotion of promiscuity through the readings I've digested on DJ.com.

What I see on DJ.com is an attempt to help you create the fertilizer that will make the fruit on the tree (women). Whether you choose to eat 1 piece or 50 once the fruit is there, is a personal choice.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rondavu
Whether you choose to eat 1 piece or 50 once the fruit is there, is a personal choice.
Very well said. And, to boast that one has eaten 1 piece or has eaten 50 pieces are both equally inane (since there are those who will boast either position). One who has sampled 50 different types of fruit, however, may be better informed and able to discern which type of fruit he likes the most than one who has sampled only 1. Boasting and "ego" are irrelevant in this context.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I think it's unrealistic to expect somebody who only ate one piece of fruit to have a true understanding of what they want out of a fruit, I also think that those who have eaten a piece of over 50 pieces of fruit also aren't that much different then those that have eaten one.

There are those people who jump from job to job, chic to chic, friend to friend, car to car and so on. Just because they jump quickly to something different all the time doesn't really make them any more knowledgable then the next person.

I once visited Europe for less then a week. I sure can't say that I know more then the person who has lived there for 25 years. I can't even say I know more then the person who has only lived there for a year.

ANd to assume I know so much about Europe because I visited all these countries in a short period of time is riciculous.

While everybody decides what they want, there are many people who jump from thing to different thing who are just as clueless as the person who settles for the first thing that comes along.

Just because somebody seems to "brag" about his own worth, doesn't always mean the person is more knowledgable then the next.

Somebody who gives advice about girls, but they've only been with ONe is somebody I probably won't take much advice from.

ANd Somebody who gives advice about relationships, but claims to have had over 50 relationships by the time their 18, well I'm not going to take advice from them either.