Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "magic eyelash" technique

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyelash technique

Before I get into the main tip, I want to mention that I have been testing different things within the confines of the "pre-relationship relationship." These are things that work at any stage of the game but have the added effect of making the girl feel close to you. The first one is well-known and so utterly simple but it is so effective that I had to mention it. Call her petnames! Seriously. Do it sparsely at first. Remember the "two steps forward, one step back" rule and call her things like "baby," "sweetheart," "darling," etc. This isn't AFCish unless you allow yourself to be taken in by it. If you do it nonchalantly, it will only come off as confident. You don't have to be sweet about it either. You can do the same thing and be a jerk. Call her "sweet cheeks," "dollface," "girly-girl," etc. You will be amazed at how her response to you changes once you start using these "petnames" in your normal seduction lexicon. If you want to increase comfort-level fast, this is the way to get it rolling.
-----------------------------

But enough about that, what you REALLY want to see is my new field-tested technique, which is a combination boyfriending/anchoring/game thing. For now, I'm calling it the "eyelash." And let me tell you - it is the sh*t.

This is meant to be used in combination with the "boyfriending" technique. (the boyfriending technique consists of picking fake eyelashes or eye-crusties off of a girl's eyes to put her in a frame of having 'intimate comfort' with you.) So here's how it works.

1. When you see an eyelash on her eye, tell her "hold still" and then pick it off. Hold it between your thumb and forefinger and just say "top or bottom." She'll look at you weird for a second and then either say "top...?," "bottom...?," or "why?" If she asks why, just say "trust me" and she will pick one of them.

2. After she has chosen, separate your fingers, being careful not to lose the eyelash. It will be stuck to either the top finger or the bottom finger. If it is on the finger that she said it would be on, you tell her, "close your eyes and make a wish." If it is on the wrong one, tell her "aww, better luck next time" and then drop mention of it (this will make her REALLY interested in what it is next time you try it).

3. If she tries to make the wish out loud, cut her off and tell her it has to be a secret. Then, when she makes the wish, have her blow the eyelash off your finger. Look into her eyes and say, "now blow it off and your wish will come true..." When she does, her wish is then "complete." This works really well as an anchor for your intimacy. After you do this once, then the next time you do it, she will know exactly what to do. It will make her feel very close to you (like you two share a special 'ritual') and she will almost ALWAYS snuggle up to you afterwards.

Be CAREFUL though. This kind of thing can get her really attached. Also, you probably shouldn't do this to anybody else while she is around. It will likely ruin its effect (which can last as long as the relationship).

This has been gold for me and I hope it will be the same for you guys. Field test this one, bros!

~Vibe~

Last edited:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe

don't forget the next time your having chicken for dinner to save the wishbone!

Dry the wishbone and bring it to her house...

follow the same stuff as above, after she makes any comment on it (whether she follows or not), make sure you change the subject.

Days later...

remind her about it and tell her how lame it was and that she should avoid you like you had a bad case of cooties.

Gawd man, have you field tested this? I know exactly what it is(it works better if your hands aren't clean when you go to touch her eye) and there are tons of variations, I've used it, but there's no magic(wish there was though). I think your hyping this and you just did it to your HSGF and you were so happy when she cuddled with you

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^

you are a fool.

this kind of thing really does work, i've been doing it for a long time (although i haven't given it a name). Another great variation on this is the fake "you've got a crumb right there" thing on her face. This works great if you see her in the morning. Then you can wipe it off, and bust on her for it. If she blushes, then you're most likely in.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
:down: Its really hard to nice if someone has a eyelash out. and evn harder for you to be able to notice it first. Its kinda hard for them to not to notice since its loose and there in your field of vision which is your eye...

Very lame to me to use some gimmick as lame as the lamest of gimmicks... It's easiler to just brush something thats on her face or brush hair off to the side... or make up something so you can use a caress

B

Billasec

its one thing if you dont like the example, it is providing a technique that allows you to be emotionally intimate with an HB, with no pregame

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man - all the hostility on this board....I feel like I'm back in high school - seriously.

Hey, sorry if you guys don't agree that this works. It does - and I've field-tested it. You have to use it at the right time in the game. If you do it to early you risk coming off as weird (but probably not if you make it part of your reality). Anyway, if it's not your style, you don't have to use it. I happen to like it. It is a cute little thing that your girl can use to feel closer to you without having to make any real connection. I don't consider it a "gimmick." It's just a little game to give a girl the warm fuzzies for you.

~Vibe~

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid. Yeah, she's really gonna get attached from this little game. You guys and your gimmicks.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm an AW did that exact thing to me the other day, including the make a wish part.

Theres no harm in it, you won't get a negative response, it won't be magic but it will help make her comfortable.

(Smooth player)
Worst Advice of the Day!........who wants to pick a girls crusties...ugh
WTF? You're perfectly fine sticking your **** in her ***** when you don't know who else has been there, you're happy putting your fingers in there and probably your tongue as well, but you think its disgusting to touch a fucking eyelash?!? You're screwed up man.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vibe
It is a cute little thing that your girl can use to feel closer to you without having to make any real connection. I don't consider it a "gimmick."
LOL! I'm sure the girl is saying "Play this game with me. I want to feel closer to you without having to make any REAL connection."

Adds to the bull**** of this post, piece of **** manipulators.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
The attachment aspect of this trick comes with the fact that you don't just do it once. You make it into a special ritual so that everytime you find an eyelash on her face, you do it. She will start doing it to you and it will become a "special game that only you two share." This is NOT AFC because it doesn't effect her perception of your confidence or self-image. It tells her nothing about what you're thinking and everything about how you make her feel. What you are doing is anchoring a feeling so the first time you do it, it should be when she is feeling really good about something. You don't just whip it out on her. The last time I used it, it was just after sex. She was feeling totally awesome and now evertime it happens, she remembers the sex and gets horny.

Do you understand where I am going with this? This technique serves more than just one purpose and that is why it is so effective. ANY little game like this will work in the same way. You just have to try 'em and see.

~Vibe~

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post...this does work ;)

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leah
If anyone did this to me, I'd be running for the hills.
Good. At least we know how to get rid of you. :cool:

~Vibe~

intha_burbz

Don Juan
Reaction score
wut ru ****en serious? **** guy thats the most stupidest afc **** i ever heard

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be dating some real crustie-faced eyelash-shedders, but if it works for you, cool.

Last edited:

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leah
If anyone did this to me, I'd be running for the hills.
Like you would ever refuse a hot attractive woman doing that to you. Thats stupid.