Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mack Daddy's Tips Thread

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Closer Mentality

TIP NUMBER 2#

The biggest mistake that a beginner dj makes is that he refuses to believe that success is possible.

You should be able to score nearly 95 to 99 % of the girls that you Get numbers from, IF YOU KNOW HOW.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM THOUGH, PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

AND THEY FOOLISHLY THINK THAT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS MOVE ON and go on to the next one. THEY THINK 'NEXT'..

MOST noobies think have this mentality that they think suddenly they are some sort of master DJs after reading a few lays and a few books.>**** , you aint nothing noobie unless you do what I say.

Most Noobies think that success they are going to go out and SCORE EVER , WEEKEND..

Thats going to deplete your mentality your mental self-image and your just setting yourself up for failure thats going to hurt your self-confidence unnecessarily.

What you need to do is that YOU HAVE TO AT EACH NUMBER, TIL THE VERY END, ...you have to do this, because it forces to try every different situation to experience the breadth of things that can happen. YOu are only a master, when you can handle and know what to say and do in every situation. Every girl is unique and you'll learn a set of experiences from it as well.

That is why it is WAY MORE BETTER to score to WIN JUST 1, but that one is a quality follow-through and more importanly you get more confidence from that success, its way better to just folllow up and win that just that one than keep to chasing and chasing sarging endlessly doing small-scale approaches.

To summarize:

1 quality success a month, is better than sarging every day the entire month and getting like 1 girl every week.

Because it forces YOU TO TRY EVERYTHING TIL YOU SUCCEED BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY FEEDS INTO YOURSELF THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET EVERY GIRL YOU GET A NUMBER OF

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1570114#post1570114

that was yesterday tip:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you DJ's are apprehensive about making that first call to a women,

WHat I started doing this, it helped me greatly, what I do is that right before the call
I list out like 4-5 things that are I plan on using..

Basically I list out like 4-5 things, that convey the type of attraction spikes and/or comfort building areas , ONLY in case I get jammed in a phone instead
of a dead silence I know what to say and kinda BE ABLE To lead the conversation without hesitation. Trust me, Only a super genious is able to pull off a first call without hesitation.

Typically, I would right down any type of

* things I want to bust her on
* ****y funny statements
* any kind of DHV statements
* any kind of role playing
* any kind of frame I want to present
* some funny stories or statements
* the first thing you are going to say your opener

Anyway, the point is ..in this game you need to plan things out, and kind of structure yourself will greatly help with the game..

WHat most people dont realize is that this is so

cause -> effect relationship

you do 1 action and you get 1 result
its not affected by what your lucky that day or
something else that
its you do these things and these are the results
it doesn't matter what someelse sasy or puts your down, the game is such that you must master the effect of action --> effect result, just because someone puts you down, doesn't make you physically less of a person, its all in your head and how you want to treat it. Its all in your Head, your mental self-image.

----------------

the point is , STICK to the Process, STick tot he rules, dont get so over confidence that you feel yhou can just wing it. Stick to the script !

-----------------------

the point of a true Dj is that you should be able to score 99% of the girls that you get numbers from

Last edited:

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line is that you should be getting laid 99/100 of the girls you get numbers from, irrespective of the lucky or someone said something to you and effected your mood whateveror weather or something else that shouldn't effect you in getting in result

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line is that you should be getting laid 99/100 of the girls you get numbers from, irrespective of the lucky or someone said something to you and effected your mood whateveror weather or something else that shouldn't effect you in getting in result..

you should be lay the young girls with SNL's be able to handle that as well

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The game should be played irrespective of your external influence..or what happened to you, or etc.

because the core of your should be so strong, that your internal belief system should be so strong that even if something external happens like your met a fob, that your internal system knows what to say correctly to play the game,

but that comes from you believing internally that YOU DESERVE TO WIN that YOU DESERVE THIS YOUNG HOT ***** TO BEGIN WITH

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that either u go at it like u have the higher value, like ur bossy pushy, commanding, and dont leave just have enough guts to not leave when she turns her back on u , this is the only way we are going to have a relationship or none at all,
dont lead to say dont allow people to say things dont give them opportunity to say it
a loins is hungry and wants to eat its hungey man, and whe it feels hhungry
it has to eat and go and stop and make use of its target its hungry and this is what its got to do about it

Last edited:

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a little sample of what I learned from tyler durdens bp

As style has demostrated that it is possible to get a girl by using
reverse physcology, but its has to be followed all the way through
right to the end, and its a pain in the ass. As Tyler has said its like
a brush fire, versus a searing hot coal.

basically ,

all the behavior of a girl, going where the value is ,
going with the high value friends, making your chase her,
giving you the frame of thats shes the prize. ..the reason being
that her behaviors of making u justify yourself, of potentially being
indecisive, or doing something to show your non-alpha state, is a

she gets you to be reactive. and as Tyler has shown, the person who is
more reactive in the situation is the one who has the lower value, and that
by subsciousness, you are chasing her.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching the Blueprints, and what struck with me as my biggest sticking point is ...

For example, You do one thing , that shows that you are not congruent with the person you presented youself as. then its all off.
For example, say you are about to get into a cab and drive her back to your placew and all of the sudden you hestite like you open the door
and hold it while quickly running over to the other side, ( showing low status) and then quickly her attraction will drop and she will be completely
different to you in the next few seconds. And you will not even know it.

Say you failed to act decisively , another immediate loss of attraction

The question really is, if this is the contact bull**** and consistent **** you've been dealt with since you were young, how long or
what does it take to break out of that mentality and ..the concept that you can't do it, not strong mentality has been drilled into you
how do you reverse that thinking

think about it that in about 10 years all this **** wont even matter the only thing that will matter is that you got
a beautufil girl.. that when your that old 40, nothing else in this world will matter.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that when you are sarging guys want you to get they are actually on your side so if you get it its a good time for you and for them its the continuation of our species
were all happy if your getting laid so its all about everyones benefit

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This week,

I went to a group sarged organzied by a local nyc club. I was met in the group by this 50year old man, he has a tentatious ability to go out and met
women, however the problem was gravely irrelevent reminded me that

age is so important. at this age, you can go out and get any girl age young old whatever you want. but when you get really old like 30-40-50 it becomes almost impossible to do so.

So take advantage of what the you have this time right now