Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The M3 Plan

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the accomplished Don Juan, getting a woman's number and setting up dates is child's play. Let's face it, as soon as you take the first step and actually get out there and start playing the game, it's only a matter of time before you're going to find yourself some action.

Yet, if that was all there was to attracting women, surely most guys would have managed it by now!

This is where I would like to introduce the M3 Plan to you all. The term M3 stands for Mental Manipulation Mechanics, and in simplest terms, involves a DJ manipulating himself or his surroundings in order to get a desirable change in the woman he has his attention focused onto.

Such a concept was originally discussed some time ago here by a few of the more experienced DJ's (I believe that Don Phenom once attempted to discuss this) however, having not heard anything else about this (something that should be the next step in DJ evolution), I shall try to pick up the pace with it.

Keep in mind that this particular idea is not very effective when dealing with women you have only just met, or simply do not know enough about. It requires a thorough knowledge of how your woman tends to behave in order for there to be any significant success.

The idea behind the M3 Plan is to be able to manipulate a woman's mood, and indeed her very emotions, in order to get the highest quality time (or sex...) from your time with her. At the most basic level, the M3 Plan is all about paying attention to every little detail your woman is giving you. It sounds harder than it really is. While, indeed, it sounds more like an AFC thing to do, it is in fact one of the best of the DJ tactics. I'm not in any way suggesting you be an emotional tampon here (in that you solve her problems for her and all that other cr@p), but that you absorb all of the little clues that a woman will feed you, and then you turn them on her in order to fuel her hunger for you!

Here is a simple example, that I am sure most of you have experienced at one stage or another (even though it was probably unintentional).You have met a pretty good woman, and you've managed to "DJ her" with great success - she is practically drooling over you and drops hints all the time that she wants you. Then one day you decide to go for it, and get those dates rolling on. As time goes on, you find yourself with a girlfriend. As time goes on still, you find yourself abandoning all those Don Juan things you read somewhere, under the impression that "your girl" doesn't apply to it by some fluke. Suddenly, you one day find yourself on the receiving end of the LJBF Line, and you are kicking yourself for letting down your guard. You recall how she seemed to get more and more distant, and less and less interested in you than before, as time rolled on after you gave up those DJ-things. What the...?

You, despite losing the girl, were unintentionally using a fairly simple M3 Plan throughout the course of your doomed relationship. While in the beginning, you used yourself to portray a great and attractive Don Jaun, you had the girl in your clutches. Then one day you changed yourself into, well, an AFC, and in doing so changed yourself and created a new line of thoughts and emotions within your girl.

Hopefully, you can grasp the concept at hand here, because the one catch to the M3 Plan is that it isn't something that can be universally applied to women as a "do this" and "don't do that" thing. The ket to it all is to PAY ATTENTION to what a woman does, says, acts, feels, how she looks, (and so on) if you are going to be able to manipulate her emotions.

Now, don't think that by "manipulate" I mean making her do stuff that she wouldn't normally do. I mean "manipulate" as in control the course of her feelings towards a situation that you and her could find favourable together (such as going somewhere or doing something).

Here is a final example if you still aren't following:

You want you and her to go clubbing tonight, but she just doesn't feel like it. Instead of begging like a whipped fool, you and her get into a light-hearted conversation. You slowly start to talk about past instances with friends. You now lead the conversation to times when you, her and friends went out in recent times - and recall some of the good times you all had together. Next, you talk about a recent night out at a club with her, and talk about one or two things that made that night a good one - and are careful to include a few compliments to your girl about that night, like how you and her had a great time when you did *this* and she did *that*. Finally, instead of pursue the matter further, you decide to spend a bit of time on your own, while you listen to some music - carefully selecting a song(s) you might hear at a night club (particularly a certain song that you and her might have a strong connection to, such as the song you had playing the first time you had sex/met/went out/etc..)Now, your girl is probably remembering how great all those other nights out were, and how good it might be to go again. Since you are now off somewhere else, she could be feeling guilty about not letting you have fun tonight. SUDDENLY, the door to your room opens, and your girl comes in, all dressed up to out and have a night to remember...

This is only a fairly simple example of how you could make an M3 Plan to get what you want, and I am sure you could come up with something craftier that this one - GIVE IT A TRY!

Take it easy.

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

[This message has been edited by Nine Breaker (edited 09-18-2002).]

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad idea at all Nine Breaker. I'm surprised that this post doesn't have more replies than this. Pretty good content and solid idea. Keep up the good work.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good concept.

But much too much work in my opinion.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow doesn't this sound familiar?

*hint*... M3 ... *hint*

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what... is this elciting values or something?

heh, nice 'concept' I can't believe that this is the next step of DJ evolution :p

It is reality to those who know their role ;)

I am not yet articulate enough to "teach" anybody my techniques yet though :p

My easy take on what you said is: "anchors" set and use the anchors, guide her out of the harbour and steer her where you want the girl to go...

It is easy to do this, even as an AFC, but the underlying process the core of the M3 process, is still not in place...

With emotional and mental stimulation this process begins to draw itself out, after a while you do what? Cease and desist your plans and goals in an effort to stimulate what was from the past?

In my opinion, using this as a final step, or an LTR method is to me inane. If I resorted to trying to revive old memories and flames, I would stop and cry, realizing I was no longer able to create new memories.