"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The loss of respect... The loss of power!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone.

As of late I have noticed a trend. Currently in our 21st century society, respect is viewed as a two way street. You give respect if you expect to receive any. I'm a respectful person. I respect everyone except those that after many attemps, still do not show any gratitude or respect of any sort.

Respect is power. If people respect you, then you have power. You are as powerful as people allow you to be. It is that simple. A general is powerful because he commands the respect of his army, and so the loyalty of his army. As you strive to gain respect, by being a great person and so forth, you one day become powerful. You are at the top of the world and everything goes your way. You command the respect of everyone.

As you now sit on your wonderful throne, you realise what it is built on. It is built on your actions and what you have done for others and what others have seen you do. You are respectful towards them and they are to you, in return. But one day... When all seems to be going well... You are powerless!

Some one figured out your game and stripped you of your powers. They no longer respect you! What the flying f*ck just happened!?

You were great.... but that is all. You did not last. You rested once you had victory, you put your guard down and people moved in. Attaining peace after a long fought war is not punctual. To have peace, you must work to keep the peace.

Do not give up at this point! Oh no. You shall not be defeated by such petty attempts. In fact, you shall not show these oppressors that you care! And as you continue to treat them correctly and not care about their pathetic attempts at you, yet not taking all their sh*t, you slowly move towards victory once more. But this time, you are ready.

Gentlemen, I speak of experience. 1 day you shall not be the social God you are today. One day you will lose. It will happen. Just be ready.

Respect is Power, Power is Control!

If you wish to continue to lead your great empire then by golly get off you ass and do something about it. Reinstill that respect. This is a message to all of you in relationships! While you have control, the relationship flows the way you want it to. But when she takes control, it will take a rapid turn for the worse. You may even realise only too late. But don't give up. Oh no, when that b*tch starts to disrespect you, you don't disrespect her. You are above that. You do not stoop to that level. You will command respect and do so by simply stating that you find her lack of respect disturbing.

When I lost control, my gut feeling told me that it was too late. I was convinced that it was too late and that I should just quit. Guess what ladies and gentlemen, I did not. And so here I am fellow DJs, my empire is crashing but I dare not turn away and allow it to die. For my empire is worth something to me and it is worth fighting for! My empire took a bad turn. It was about to get invaded and I was about to be thrown off power! BUT NO!
I searched deep inside and found the strength to fight back. I thought of all the good times and what they are worth, and in their honor I fight back. For the glory of them empire I have created, I fight back.

I am successful.

It's a vicious cycle. Lose in one area and it will cary over to the others until it strikes at you.

Do not give up. As this site would preach, it is but a challenge. A mere challenge that you will over come.

Go out there fellow Djs, go out there and strive for the glory of your empire and desecrate your opponents.

Never give up.

Lik
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Your an intelligent person and I can tell you have alot to share with this board mate, keep postin'
 

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
It is oh so true. Everyone should listen up. Many important messages are given out here:
1) Do not give up. That does not mean that you should put up with everything. It means you will strive for what you believe is worth something to you.
2) You gotta work. Everything in your life that will ever be worth having will require you to work for it.

Props to you.

I love reading your posts. Sammo's also. I think you guys know your game and occasionally let some secrets out to us and they really help me. What gets to me is that it's often not tips about women, just tips about life in general which are more beneficial then direct tips related to girls. These are more general and work alot more often.

As to those people who criticize your 2 styles, all I have to say is Lik gives it straight. He doesn't beat around the bush. You may not want to hear it that thruthful, but that's how it is. Suck it up.

Sammo has big plans and big ideas. You need to go through what he says before posting comments about it. How dare you criticize somehting you have never tried?

Keep it up guys!

Biphoria.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by LikRetsam


You will command respect and do so by simply stating that you find her lack of respect disturbing.

That's all u need to do to command respect from someone who's disrespectful?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Yes, respect is key but so is sticking up for yourself. I think many people (teens in general) will get these two mixed up. DO NOT under any circumstances let people USE you or LEECH off of you if it is not in a friendly manner. If their not part of your social group and their trying to use you for something? Don't let them. That's not going to get you RESPECT, it's going to make you look like a tool that they can pick up and drop whenever they want.

Other then that, good post :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: The loss of respect... The loss of power!

Originally posted by gav
That's all u need to do to command respect from someone who's disrespectful?
"It's not what you say, it's how you say it"

Tone is all the matter there. Say it like you mean it. Say it like it is something you will never back down from. say it in a firm tone.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
When I lost control, my gut feeling told me that it was too late. I was convinced that it was too late and that I should just quit. Guess what ladies and gentlemen, I did not. And so here I am fellow DJs, my empire is crashing but I dare not turn away and allow it to die. For my empire is worth something to me and it is worth fighting for! My empire took a bad turn. It was about to get invaded and I was about to be thrown off power! BUT NO!
ok im in a similar situation of starting to lose power in my relationship and i recognize it and i dont plan to give up, but im curious as to what kinds of things you did in your relationship to fight back for your power?
 
Top