Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Lone Wolf

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This song just made me think about my journey lately.

There is a moment in life that you got tired of "That Show Mask". And you definitely must become a Lone Wolf.

28yrs being weak and manipulated by parents that made me believe in all ways I was stupid, unworthy, retard, and a bad person. Grow up watching my dad humiliate, being emotional and phisically agressive with me and my mother, only to please his narcissistic personality. I became codependent on it and got stuck into this situation on a unhealthy way.

I walked feeling like a sh1t on life for those years... until I started finding myself again. With small steps I started to regain my worthy and self esteem. Then I break the chain, the emotional chain that chased me for so long.

People who treat you like a sh1t for nothing don't deserve your attention, your love and even your time. The best day of my life was when I woke up and say no to all this bullsh1t and cut ties with those toxic people. It was hard, pretty hard... Cause when we talk about parents, it's difficult to cut that tie.

I have some few purposes on my life now:

1 - Get my financial independence
2 - Give love to my son, teach him what I know and help him become a real Man.
3 - Cultivate people who really matters. The ones who are by yourside. Those are the most important!
4 - Enjoy the real and simple things on life.

People can be really Evil. Don't be passive, don't shut your mouth to those people... just fight back and don't allow bullsh1t in your life.

This World need more Light to fight the Evil.

Be strong!!

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The darker the world gets, the brighter the light shines.