"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The little things

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Mariages break when you stop doing the things you used to because you think you no longer have to. -Les Mariages.

It's all in the little things. It is my recent belief that the little things are the ones that make all the difference. It wasn't your new hairstyle, your ****y funny or any of that. It was simply you holding the door open. It was simply you being polite. It was simply you being respectful.

I've felt more than ever that recently, it's been the little things that have gotten me so far. It's that first step you take, the one you never dared to previously, that allows you to go to victory. It's that search you did a few years back on tips for seducing women.

Last saturday a guy from school died in a car accident. He was 18 years old. I did not know him very well but we did talk a few times. I am an essentially cold hearted I don't give a **** person. But that made me sad. I have shamelessly put people to tears and not given any second thought or felt any remorse, but this hurt.

It's the harsh reality of things that just hit you and you're forced to accept them. This guy was very depressed in his last few days and saw no point in going on. The truth is, it all started with his girlfriend being negative towards him. And that triggered him to be worried, unhappy and things started adding on very quickly.

My friend handed a paper to two teachers. He changed one word in the entire essay on one paper and left the other as it was originally written. The altered one got a 'imaginary' B+ . The altered one got a D. This is what the papers would have gotten if they counted.

A choice of words, a small action, birds singing.... anything can change everything. Be careful what you do, what you say. It may just be the difference between you scoring that chick or not... and it may be the difference between a happy life and a sad life.

I hope I've clearly explained my point and hope that you can feel it as strongly as I do now. Life may just end today or tomorrow. Don't waste it. I was sad, but it taught me that I couldn't be sad.

Although I knew him about as much as I know a random poster here, he changed my life.

No need for condoleances. His family needs them, not me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Did you hear about Paul Chester last year? He went to Georgetown Prep, near White Flint. I went to middle school with him, and he died in a car accident last winter. I heard that alcohol was involved.

I feel what you're saying, 100%. What if just one person at the party who was sober had decided to offer him a ride home, despite the fact that it would have been out of their way?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
What you should be worrying about is your own mortality, and how really there is no time for dilly-dallying.

About the little things, 99.9% of human genetic make up is the same. its 0.1% difference in our genetics that make us completely unique. There's very good chances there's someone in the world with the same personality as me, but is a little more of this. There's also a good chance there's another person with relatively the same personality, who's a little less that. It's up to me to better myself, I can't lay my lifes direction in anyone elses hands.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
sure do. a mile from DC.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Correction, he suicided. I no longer feel bad.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Not to be a ****..but thats such a selfish way out...

A gril I knew and was friends with gto hti by a car going liek 60 only a mile from my hosue 2 weeksa go..i felt lieks hti for a week...it scary..

Live life like it ends tomorrow.
RIP Holly Ann.

PS: porky, i'm 30 minutes form DC man.. Fairfax.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
30 mins fromk DC, Maryland. 10 mins from Porky.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
30 mins fromk DC, Maryland. 10 mins from Porky.
20, really.

40 if I'm the one driving.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top