Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Little Things.... (NOT YOUR PENIS)

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a crazy idea that will guarantee success.

Using our LIFE'S EXPERIENCES, TOGETHER WE MUST MAKE A LIST OF ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT WE MUST REMEMBER WHEN TALKING WITH WOMEN. ALL OF THESE SHALL BE FOLLOWED, OR YOU WILL FAIL WITH WOMEN. EVERYONE MUST CONTRIBUTE AND I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO JUST "VIEW" and not reply to this thread. that is not what DJing is about...

So i'll start with a few:

1) Constant Eye Contact WITH HEAD TILT
2) Use left hand
3) smile
4) do not look down after eye contact is obtained
5) do not always compliment (rather tease)
6) Knees touchin
7) let her do talkin
8) disagree
9) let her be comfortable around surrounding before you approach
10) make her feel special by: convincing her your not a player, paying attention to only her even when girls/friends come up to you and ask to talk.
11) touch only: hands/arms
12) Act like u da **** without being ****y
13) stand up for yourself when other people talk down to you.
14) voice pitch either lower/higher than hers?*
(not sure about this 1)
15) when other guys flirt with her, just smile and give her a sign to tell her u got no problem with this bcuz ladies r after you.

NOW: Let the DJ's contribute!!

:p

Reaction score
I guess this is basically my theory on life as a whole, but I think it is more important to look at the big picture than the little things. It is not going to appear natural when you are going through a little checklist in your head about everything you need to do. The more you have to think about, the longer it takes to approach and the less likely someone is to. The 3 second rule is the right idea in my opinion, go with the flow and just do what comes natural.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, this is a dumb idea.

You need to experience an experience to have that experience.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
I guess this is basically my theory on life as a whole, but I think it is more important to look at the big picture than the little things. It is not going to appear natural when you are going through a little checklist in your head about everything you need to do. The more you have to think about, the longer it takes to approach and the less likely someone is to. The 3 second rule is the right idea in my opinion, go with the flow and just do what comes natural.
Rules don't exist... guidelines are a lie. **** um: cry your ass to tears every night and eventually you'll get hard.

Life works like that, babe.

nickeldime

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm..whatchu mean by use your ..'left hand'
LOL...i'm left handed..i tend to use my left hand anyways..lol
whats the differ...?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth said it right.

Just think about it- if you memorized everything written on these boards, you would never have the time to go outside and actually put it to practice.

I remember first time, a year and a half ago, when i found DYD by angelo, i would memeorize the lines... haha, now i cant remember a single one ;) :p

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about the left hand thing- i think he means pick up glasses with your left hand so that when you shake with your right, it isn't cold.