Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The little things in life

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every sunday night, since forever. I've always sat down and watched TV and ate takeout. When I was a teenager I would go to the dixie cafe and get grilled country pork chops and fried corn on the cob and watch law and order criminal intent and boomtown on NBC. When I was broke and starting my first business I would put together 10 or 15 dollars and go to sonic and watch the sopranos.

I don't care where I am in the world or what I'm doing, that's now instinctive. Now we order ****ty dominios pizza lol and sit and watch movies on amazon prime or netflix all night.

For all the things I do or have done, this has always been one of the most rewarding things. Cut the phones off get off the internet, cuddle up wiht the misses, eat **** hawaiian pizza and enjoy each other.

It's the simple things in life really. it sounds silly but it really is.

What are some of the simple things you like to do?

Reactions: Von

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic dude. Sunday Night HBO is a treasure. I have even taken to planning my wknds around them.

For me, the weekdays I don't have to work are life's little pleasure. Strolling to WaWa while everyone who is working is driving, checking the Daily News while everyone else who is working is hellbent on the coffee station, getting two sizzlis to enjoy while everyone else who is working is eating their bagel on the road, getting home and listening to Sirius Bluegrass junction.

On those days I feel like a king, or at the very least, landed gentry.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAAAAAAAAAAAAN

back when X files was on, I used to get Mexican take out and watch X-files, my favorite thing to do.

Hardshell carne asada tacos.....so good.....

I'd look forward to it all week...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Battling another young guy on the tennis court. Win or lose I love the intensity and rythm of the game. And it's so tactical. What shots of yours r on and off on the night. Recognising his weaknesses and playing Your Strengths to them

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a cool thread. Sunday brunch with great coffee, eggs Benedict or breakfast tacos.
Simple but decadent when done well. Anything building the relationship with the kids is a treasure. They grow up so fast.

For myself a few simple pleasures:

- A warm soak in a soak tub
- An evening dancing Latin or swing
- Playing pick up soccer
- Cup of great hot tea
- Conversation
- Chess
- Gin Rummy (the card game)