The Little DJ ENCYCLOPEDIA

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8) What is an AFC?
Average frustrated chump?

15) Masturbation. Good or bad?
I don't know, I do it all the time. I don't feel better, nor worse.

40) I'm shy, what should I do?
Start talking to strangers. Anyone will do. It would be easier if done in this order:

1) Someone whose paid to talk to you. (waitresses, strippers, tech support?)

2) Someone who isn't paid to talk to you, but is paid for his/her service. (Taxi drivers, postmen, guards?)

3) Your primary school friend whom you bumped into.

4) Total stranger.

5) Hot babe total stranger.

Damn.. I have no idea what I'm typing right now. Too overworked. Need to get sleep now. Night.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here it goes...............

1]run like the plague, if she has a boyfriend then she is unavailable therefore you shouldnt waste your time with her. you could break them up and go out with her but think about it, would you really trust her if she left her boyfriend for you? what makes you think she wont leave you for some one else in the future.

2]she will smile with you, she will look at you strait in the eyes. she will talk to you all the time, she will not desrespect you. you will be her first priority, she will answer your phone calls, she will not break a date with out asking for a reschdueling, you will not get stood up by her, she will be loyal to you, she will agree with you, she will not play stupid childish games with you, she will laugh at all your lame jokes, when you go for the kiss she will kiss you back.

3]thats a very bad thing, do not DO NOT, DO NOT tell her that you love her unless you actualy feel that way, and wait for her to tell you first, but you can show her with actions like lets say BE THE BEST LOVER SHE EVER HAD IN BED

4]well it depends on your attitude and how you want to portray yourself, if you want to apear warm,friendly,safe,and charismatic smile, smile with a genuine smile. if you want to portray your self as misterious,****y and funny,and a ball buster,to have the attitude as "im qualifying you woman" then dont smile. both are good attitudes you just have to find wich one you want to portray.

5]nlp is neuro linguistic programing wich includes mirroring,and seduction through apealing to the program in the persons brain

6] speed seduction, wich includes talking to a girl in phrases tha are apealing to her

7]kino is the touching of a person in a non sexual ways but in erogenous zones it makes her wonder"if his prencence and touch arose me so, imagine how good hell be in bed" also it gets her use to you touching her and opens the way for flirtisious touching in private zones.

8]LJBF= LETS JUST BE FRIENDS, AFC=AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP,GF=Girl Friend, bf=boy friend

9]not really,it all the pends in your attitude and confidence,

10]start by looking at her eyes for 6seconds then down at her mouth, then at her eyes again, start touching her hair lightly play around with her hair between your fingers and so on, start leaning forward slowly while looking at her mouth. if she doesnt back away, then you got yourself a nice kiss my friend.

11]grinding is getting freaky, wich means rubbing your package angainst her kitty, and your chest against her boobs, or package against her ass and stuff like that, with close on though

12]just go talk to the girl and introduce your self to the group, start leading the conversation in the group, talk to all the girls there, and closely start narrowing the conversation down until is just you and her talking to each other at that point ask for her number.

13]the way i see it is that being a dj is not about rules and being something you are not by following rules to the letter but its rather about changing your personality to the point where you can look at the mirror and say i love you. it just gives you tips on what traits are good with girls but is up to you to decide wich ones are you confortable with and wich ones go with the personality that you are trying to get.

14]it depends on how much practice you have got, if you just singed up today and you read a couple of dj principles and go out thinking youll get anyone you want but you dont have the practice, the confidence and the charisma that is needed then you are f*ucked, how much time it takes to be succesful is in how much determination you got and how much practice you got.

15]good, you learn more about your body and you explore what makes you feel good, besides i read somewhere that the penis needs to have an erection atleast 3times per week to keep the blood flowing nicely and avoid impotence.

16]it depends in what way,

17]go to a stylist (preferably female) ask her what cut looks good on you, cut your hair regularly so when you do it at a salon they can just follow the cut you had before, buy good shampoos and conditioner

18]dont do it is a waste of time, girls are happy one day sad the next, mad the other and so on.

19]what she wants to talk about, she will give you clues on what she wants to talk about. you:do you always come here
her: no this is my first time here im from minesota.
she gave you clues there, you can talk about how life is in minesota, how she likes the city, what does she like about the place and so on.

20]she is not soposed to, you are the one who is suposed to do the calling

21]a week, because it shows that you have a life, you are not desperate and you are a challenge.

22,23]id go for the number, i would say "well it was nice talking to you but i have to go, give me your number and we'll talk later"

24] talk to her for 20 minutes max, and when you call dont reveal to much about your self, preferably call to set up a date

25]HELL NO!!!!!!!she doesnt deserve another chance, you are a DJ you can do way better.

26]nice clean clothes that match, DO NOT ware cowboy boots with leather jacket,surfer shorts and a cap. you get my drift right

27]not if she is really interested in you

28]kill that desperation, think that girls are not the most important thing in this world, go practice talking with girls not to pick them up but to practice your DJ skills.

29] do not talk about yourself too much, focus the conversation on her. keep things light and do not talk about religion or politics.

30]yes it does, some girls are gold diggers but you dont want those anyways do you? cause they just want your money

31]dump your friends, or convert your friends into djs (youll have competition though)

32] win them over with your newly accuaired dj charm

33]nope

34]do not fart, do not talk about sex, do talk about her and keep things light, you certainly should not talk about your child hood and your problems and all that(she is not your therapist) do not talk bad about yourself. dont just go for dinner and movies try going somewhere fun or somewhere where you guys can talk

35]bad makes you look like a pathetic drunk looser

36]dont think about your fears just go for it, if you have doubts think "if i dont do it it will come back to hunt me" cause trust me not aproaching hurts more than rejection. if you get rejected at least you had the balls to pull it off and aproach.

37]move on, she is not the last girl on earth. think about rejection not as failure but as practice for the next one.

38]think how much balls it took you to aproach, pad your self in the back and feel good because you aproached not many guys do that. think about your aproach and analyze your mistakes so next time you do it better.

39]dont spend that much money on them, ocasionaly make her invest in the relationship and pay for YOUR half of the bill.

40]go out there and face your fears of rejection, cause remember the only way to overcome your fears is to face them and eliminate them

41]so what? keep on djing the same way as before.

42]then there is something wrong with YOU, you should try to figure out what it is and change it, analize what you have done and do something a little bit different next time

43]not really as long as you know how to use ti, and use it good make her feel the way she has never felt before

44]every where but the clubs and bars, go to places where their b!tch shields are down, where they dont expect to be picked up

45]no, they just get aproach with the same lines over and over to the point where they are just anoyed and bored of the same old thing ( thats why you should be different)

46] i dont know, oh well some other dj might

47]some girls like baby faces just look at Leonardo de Caprio or Tom Cruise

48]too old, my grandma
, too young if they are imature and childish or if they havent grown pubic hair yet

49]yeah duh!! how else are you going to bang one chick every night?

50]girls put you into 2 categories friends or lovers, if you are in the friendship zone there is no way out, to avoid that use kino and show your intentions from the start. show her that you are not there to be just her friend but something else thats why you ask for her number, go on a date, and kiss her on the lips

51]turn them around and ask her those questions but try to avoid them or give em short anwers where do you work at? you:my job
her: what do you do there?
you: i work

or you can say "i work at (the place where you work at) but i dont plan to work there for the rest of my life i plan to do(what your plans are) in the future"

52]yeah many times, but nothing cheesey though,

53] i dont know, oh well NEXT!!!!!!

54]tell her that you love her, grab her all over without her letting you, raping is a big nono. IF SHE SAYS NO!!!!! STOP!!!!! IT MEANS NO STOP NOW!!!!!!!

55]if you are not exclusive and she hasnt brought up that question then you are not, or if she is still datin other people you are not a couple yet.

57]beat them at their own game, be a master and to be a master you need to practice,practice,practice!!!!!!

58]no!!! if she doesnt give you her number, she is not interested. when a girl asks you to give her your number instead then that means "no thanks im not interested in you but i dont want to hurt your ego so ill make it seem like i am"

59] THIS SITE IS THE BEST BY FAR!!!!!

60]yes they can smell fear,nervousnes,confidence and how you feel about yourself from a mile away

61]LTR=long term relationship
IL=interest level
HOB=hot babe
LOL=laughing out loud
LMAO=laughing my azz off

took me 2 hours to type so enjoy

------------------
Confidence is the key to women
THE DJ BIBLE

[This message has been edited by improvingdonjuan (edited 10-27-2001).]

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is to important to be all the way down here

bump!!!!!

------------------
Confidence is the key to women
THE DJ BIBLE

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
DJ Jackal just gave me the thought of the day with "Think about this, why would she even care that you're interested if *she* isn't interested in *you* to begin with. That's why in the initial phase you need to work on creating that interest."

Yes, let her tell you that she loves you and adores you. Thanks so much, Jackal!
You're welcome. We're all here to help each other - well most of us anyways.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm. I wanted to make a comment on something. Regarding going after a chick with a BF, it seems the popular opinion is to avoid them. The reason for this all appears to be along the lines of "she's unavailable" and "how would you know she won't do the same for you." Well, I can understand why some guys may feel this way because I use to feel that way back as an AFC.

Indeed, I do think differently about this now. Everyone (not just chicks) have things they desire to have in life. We all have our fantasies, longings, hopes and such. When you find out what her particular values are and feed it to her, *any* chick would gladly leave her borefriend. It's not often that she meets a man who can give her what she really desires. Why? Because most guys are clueless. Well, all of us here are lucky in the sense that you don't have to be one of the many clueless AFCs. No, you have all the resources available to learn how the game is properly played, so it's really up to you to learn and practice.

I got a bit off topic there. Anyways, it's only natural that a chick would go after a better deal. ANY chick would gladly dump her borefriend for that guy who knows how to give her her deepest values. Like I said, it's only natural.

It's a sign of insecurity to worry that a chick will dump you for someone else - we all know insecurity isn't a very attractive trait in a man. If a chick does dump you for some other guy, I say, "Good!" because it obviously means that you haven't been doing something right and the better man won. If I got dumped for some other guy, sure it would sting for awhile, but I would also be happy. You see, it means I'm about to learn what I've been doing wrong and my skills are going to get even better. When other guys hit on my chick I just sit back and let them because I know that they can't offer her a better deal than me. So while clueless guys hit on her, use dumb pickup lines, offer her drinks, kiss her ass and supplicate in every way possible, I know which buttons to push to make her feel the right way. She knows she has no control over me because I can easily next her for some other chick.

Do not settle for anything less than what you want. So what if she has a BF. Besides almost all hotties have BFs. If you're only looking for chicks with no BFs than most likely you'll have to settle for the scraps.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
45)Are girls f*cked up?

Some are and some aren't. Just like how some guys are ****ed up and some aren't.

Geese! Some of these questions are really ridulous.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
oops, sorry about that! I accidently posted twice trying to correct one typo. Ha! I should just use edit.

Anyway..
9)Does tallness matter to get a girl?

No, but it is a universal fact that chicks like guys taller than them. This is because females want men who can give them a feeling of being protected. You see, a tall guy in actuality may really just be a pu$$y but if she doesn't know that yet, just the fact that the guy is physically taller elicits in her a feeling of being protected so she is initially drawn to him. However looks, money, and such really doesn't matter when you learn how the game is all played. You can lack in height but still make her feel secure as long as you're not supplicating. I've written on this subject in detail before. Just search for it in the tips section,

[This message has been edited by Jackal (edited 10-28-2001).]

degauss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:

Masturbate or not? Good or Bad? Masturbation is a natural way to release pent up sexual energy if you don't have a female lover handy. Masturbate too much and your penis won't respond too well to a girl's sexual moves.

Ok, wait a sec here... let's just stop for a minute with the whole masturbation thing. Good or bad? Does it or does it not cramp your style? Some people say yes... others say no... and we've been going on like that for 500 years.

I think this is one question that we've gotta get a certified MD to answer, given all the stuff that's said around it. Hey, it's such a controversial topic, let's do it right and see what down to earth science says... instead of speculating endlessly based on urban legends..

[This message has been edited by degauss (edited 10-28-2001).]

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!!!

You had another one of your great ideas with this one. Neo, you're truly here to help and that's great for everyone that comes here and really needs the help. Keep up the great work as always.

"If your rap is strong, it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
58)Should I give her my number first - what about it?

LOL This is definitely a *very* bad idea. You NEVER want to give your number and not get one in return. If it's an exchange on both sides, fine.

I'm saying this not because it's some "DJ Rule", "Doc Love said so", or whatever along those lines, but because there is a *reason* why this is so. You see, too many people get caught up in the technicalities that they fail to ever think why the rules are set up a certain way. Of course there are some dumb rules but the tried and true tested ones are the ones that reflect the universal laws of seduction which applies no matter what century or country you live in. For every rule, get an understanding of why/how it's supposed to work. Once you begin to understand the general structure in every seduction, you no longer get confused over rules that conflict. Rather, you see beyond the rules and began to see the entire process as it is.

Don't you think that if a chick was truly interested in meeting you again then she would be more than happy to offer you her number? Hell yeah, she would! So, just for the sake of argument, let's say you give her your number without getting hers. What's going to happen? Well, most likely you're going to spend all week by the telephone, anxiously waiting for that call while your number lies forgotten somewhere in the pile of numbers she's accumulated from other clueless guys. Now, how pathetic is that?

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
36]dont think about your fears just go for it, if you have doubts think "if i dont do it it will come back to hunt me" cause trust me not aproaching hurts more than rejection. if you get rejected at least you had the balls to pull it off and aproach.

so what? does this mean that we have to approach in every single place ??? otherwise, fear 'll come back to hunt us !
i used to be a pick-up artist , talk to any chick in any place ,streets,grocery store,concerts etc... but now im tryin to get this back cz it kinda stops suddenly or maybe cz im desperate n i know that rejection is better than not tryin ..but sometimes i just can't approach ,

so shall we approach in every place n force that to prevent fear from hauntin us??!!
n not to face the burnin as stated by Red x-l

cz for me it's really an obstacle these days alongside gettin fone numbers, espeically that i m good lookin n i receive plenty of eye-contact every day , i read lot of info regardin that here in this site..info that used to boost me up n 'll soon.

it really hurts when u can't form an openin line like u used to..i don't know if this is a self-fulfillin prophecy or not ?!

sorry to interrupt ur great encycolpedia neo, ur really replacin red , all the great dj's here n even better
keep the good creative plans man,

Regards,

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25) Should I try to get back to the women that broke up with me?

Well, let me tell it this way: NO! Simple as that. If she decided that you're not longer her dream man, then you have to forget about that! I know it isn't simple as I write it down here. I fyou loved her really bad, then you feel the need to get back together. Then consider following things:

- Why did she broke up with you?
- Can you ever trust her again when the two of you are back together?
- How long will it take her to break up again??
- Were the two of you really meant to be together?
- etc.

I think I can speak for most of the DJ's in here that getting back together is a big NO NO in most cases! If you do, then 99% of the time you will notice to late that it wasn't such a good move after all!

Cya,
Neo
PS. Thanks HBH, ...and Red-xL is a good writer and I'm not the one to replace him, I want to give something back to this site once a while, but most of the work can be accomplished when everyone works together. I hope so far this thread is getting useful for the newbies around here.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bang

F

Formhandle

A FAQ of this nature already exists in the online PU/seduction community (although it's more related to the ASF newsgroup than the Don Juan site). It's at:
http://www.fastseduction.com/asf-faq.shtml

and already includes many of the same common questions from here.

If anyone would like to recommend adding the common questions from here to it, please go ahead and e-mail me.

--
jay <formhandle@aol.com> http://www.fastseduction.com/
Class is now in session...

[This message has been edited by Formhandle (edited 11-05-2001).]

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's bump this one again, since I saw many new guys coming around...
-Neo

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I have to agree w/ Jackal on this one. I'm working on a girl w/ a BF now. Does this mean I don't see other women, hell no, let her see what shes missing. I am getting tired of guys here saying "if she leaves her BF for you she'll leave you for some other guy."
This can't be the DJ way of thinking, once again it's giving her the power, you are afraid of losing her. I say to hell w/ that, if you are a DJ and she does leave you, WHO CARES? Her loss right. She is the one that will feel like shyt when she sees you w/ another girl. Alot of the principles here basically emphasize putting the focus on you, not the girl, and not her BF. Focus on what you want. If you want some chumps girl I say flirt w/ her, she has every right to not reciprocate. If she is serious about you she'll show it! Just be careful here and weigh all the options. I mean come on guys, you think when your girl is at work or out in public w/out you she isn't getting hit on? You bet she is! You can be the nice guy and live for others or you can grab your fukkin b@lls and go after what you want! If you are a DJ you shouldn't even have to worry that a girl might leave you b/c she knows you are a catch and that if she fukks up there are hundreds of girls dying to have a chance w/ you. That's my take on this one guys. --Crowes

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE LITTLE DJ ENCYCLOPEDIA:

1) I want this girl, but she has a BF, now what?

Try to be at the same place when they are both there. Be smarter than the BF, BE THE ALPHA MALE, and do this several times during a period of time. If she is smart she will go for you.

2) How can I tell if she's interested - etc. ?

You can read her body language. You can analyze her speech, if she asks things about you she is, if not...

3) How do you tell a girl that you love her or something alike? Bad or not bad ???

Do not tell her you love her untill she does it. Show you LIKE her.

4) Smiling, is it good? To smile or not to smile?

Smile, but not too much. If she say something that you dont like dont smile, dont get nervous, be cool and kinda serious.

5) What is NLP? How...?
already answered <>
6) What is SS? How...?
<>
7) What is Kino? How...?
<>
8) What is LJBF, AFC, GF and BF ?
<>
9) Does tallness matters to get a girl?

Attitude is what makes the difference. Tall afcs are afcs.

10) What's a good way to set up a kiss?

Go smooth, kino, touch her "jaw" (?) cant remember the word

11) What is grinding and stuff alike?
<>

12) How do I approach a girl in a group?
talk to other chicks of the group, and give the other girls attention, more than the one you want, she will fight for your attention.
13) Take DJ Rules strictly or not?
Do what you feel good with

14) How long does it take to see results when applying DJ techniques?
depends on how smart you are

15) Masturbation, good or bad ?
GOOOOOOOOOD

16) What does it mean when a girl looks at you?
She would like you to approach her

17) Hair and stuff, whats'up? Anything special you can do?

Just be yourself, if wearing expensive suits is not for you, use adidas or whatever you prefer.
keep your hair clean, look sharp.

18) Should I try to analyse a girl? Is it possible...etc. ?

No, impossible.

19) What is the best thing I can talk about with a girl? Most successful?

ABOUT HER, let her talk.

20) She didn't call me, now what?

Wait a few days and say that you had a good time with friends.

21) How long should I wait to call her?
Depends brou, two, 3 days
If you make out and you like her (LTR) call the day next.

22) Do I have to ask for the number or directly for a date?

Number, date, blow job, that's the order.

23)How to ask for the number?

"it's really good talk to you, give me your number so we can set a date "
Be decisive.

24) Calling & numbers, what's up with it? Tip?
Call the minimun you can, I mean the fewer times possible. Buy a little red phone book for you list of puszy

25) Should I try to get back to the women that broke up with me?

NO.
26) What clothes should I wear? Does it matter that much?
Dress sharp. In your personal style.

27) Would a girl dump you just for her own religion?
Maybe.
You dont want a fanatic freak around you.

28) I'm feeling desperate, what to do?

CALM DOWN. GO out with friends - no friends? Go out alone? Not the balls? Silver bullet. kidding, try internet dating and ICQ, works good.

29) Dating, what's up? Quick tip in a few words just before the actual date tips?

1st date you leave the place first, few kino, and neg hits. A cool place like a cafe shop would be good. Kiss her on the lips!
2nd date, a jazz bar, making out!
3rd date, action! Go to the beach or a park, make it romantic.
4th date.. it goes on

30) Does having money matters?
If you are millionaire, there are a lot of girls after you, but they want your money.

31) My friends don't seem to help me much in being a DJ, how to deal with it?

Let them wonder how do you do it. If they are ridiculous chumps, go out alone.

32) What to do with the parents of the girl?

Be nice with them, not nice guy! Be kind and polite.

33) A long distance relationship, will it work for me?

If you like to travel..

34) What to do on a (first) date? ...or what certainly not to do?

<>
35) Is drinking alcohol good or bad to boost your confidence?

Bad, you can make a mental programming that "if I drink I am cool" dangerous! Be cool sober.

36) What about approaching & having a conversation? Quick tips in a few words?
Try to notice something different about her, clothes or specific details. Say "hi, my mom told me not to talk with strangers, so I will talk to you
"

37) What if she rejects me?

NEXT!

38) What should I do after a rejection?

Act like if she doesnt exist and keep enjoying yourself

39) Should I spend money on a girl and how much is acceptable - 1st date and next ones?

U$ 30 is a good level

40) I'm shy, what should I do? Quick tips in a few words?

<>
41) People call me a player - they know, now what?
Tell me, when there are girls around you and then, that you are not a player, and if they keep calling you a player they can forget about you, because you do not need people that disrespect your morals around you.

42) What about if nothing results ?????

KEEP TRYING!

43) Penis Size, what's up - does it matter?
<>
44) Good places to meet girls?
EVERYWHERE!

45) Are girls f*cked up?
we all are!

46) Should I ask to do something the same night, or should I ask her when she's available ?

you do not ask her WHEN ARE YOU AVALIABLE.

47) I look to young, help! ?

I have a baby face and a big ****

48) What about age difference? What's too young and what's too old?
<>
49) Should I get my own place to live?
if you want

50) What is the friendship zone / how to avoid it?
you will fall in the friendship zone if she finds you not SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE

51) I get these questions from women…what to answer?
<>
52) Have you ever performed something strange that actually worked to get a girl?
NO
53) Alone to pick up women, how to deal with that?
Alone @ the bar will show them you have the courage to go out alone

54) What are some bad things that you shouldn't do? Quick tip.

give her flowers on the 1st date
55) Are we a couple or not - how do you know ?

Wait for her to ask it

56) What's a good way to show a woman you're not interested in her?

" I have 2 GFs "

57) How to compete against other DJ's?

Be smart and post the forum your situation, 100 DJS are better than 1

58) Should I give her my number first - what about it?

No, if she doesnt want to give her number you dont want it

59) Are there useful links that I should read? Good sites ?

www.playboy.com.br good pics

60) Is it just me or do women have great intuition when it comes to detecting how a guy feels about himself?

The world can tell you, because you show it.
61) What is LTR, IL, HB, LOL, LMAO?
<>

------------------
GREAT WHITE SHARK

And now I'm gonna destroy Santiago's marlin.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A variation on #1:

If she mentions her ex a lot, other than in a general discussion of past reationships (which is something to avoid anyway), she's not over him, look elsewhare.