Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Lion is Back! (And Needs Your Help!)

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Don Juans, How are ya?

Lionfox here, it's been a long time, too long really, away from the site. I haven't been keeping up much with the general atmosphere of sosuave at all, but the few times I've dropped in, I've noticed the number of excellent posts have dropped off, unfortunately. I plan to help out by posting some tips/thoughts a little later, but first, I need help...

I've been DJing this girl for about 5 months now. At least, I got her #number 5 months ago. I may have set a new DJ record by waiting three months just to call her! Actually, I was really busy with other women because I knew she'd be there..

So let's say two months ago, I really started.. She's always shown signs of High Interest Level and a female friend told me forever ago that the target had confessed she had the hots for my suave dj style.. I'd call her maybe once every other week and invite her out, and you know what, she flaked twice--!

Normally, a next, but she was so apologetic and interested (counteroffer: "Just call me anytime! I'll work around it!"), I decided to give her another chance. Actually, I didn't have too, she invited me out, and we had a great time. She called back a few days later and told me we'd have to do it again and stuff.. I waited a few days then made my first move to show some real sexual interest, and gauging her response, she loved it.. (I happened to have a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs that I "happened" to let her see)

Feeling like I had the momentum on my side (and some free time), at the beginning of this week I called, with every intention of getting a date that would end with an f-close, but didn't get in touch with her and no call back. Feeling like the time was right, I tried the next day, (same again), and then once more two days later and finally left a message! --The whole week went by and no callback? I'm thinking WTF, I know I have this chick down cold, so what the hell is she thinking? There's playing hard to get (which I was surprised to find she does) and then there is just not returning calls when her interest level was through the roof days before..

I'm not going to keep calling, goes against everything I believe--so what's the skilled way to move forward..? I'm sure I'll actually see her later this week because we both end up at school at the same time... Any analysis would be helpful; I plan on getting this one naked sooner rather than later..

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Lion... Great to see a style of writing that isn't disjointed, and actually makes sense. I look forward to reading the tips and thoughts you have in the coming weeks/months. As for your situation, it would seem as though there are 2 options. Either something has happened suddenly which would cause her to not be able to communicate - a death in the family, a crisis at work, or any number of other things, in which case as soon as whatever the problem was disappears, she'll initiate contact again apologizing profusely. The second option (as you guessed) isn't as pretty a scenario. This is the one in which she's decided that you weren't her type, for whatever reason. I'm not a guru by any means, but it would seem to me that showing her the pink fuzzy handcuffs (however accidently it was played off as) may have been a mistake. It shows her that she's obviously not as special, for you to already have cuffs back at your house. For that moment, she should feel as though your attentions are on her... instead, she's left thinking the unaskable question: "How many people has he been with?"... or "What happened to the last girl... girls... that he's used those things on?" Basically, I think of it as bringing up past relationships without even meaning to.

You've obviously had many successes in the past, and I don't doubt that you will continue to have them in the times to come. Worrying about this one lady - and to have posted a thread on the board regarding it does mean that you're worrying about it to a degree - will serve no purpose, neither in nor of itself. Master of the Universe came out of hiding not but a few hours ago with a post that I believe was well-needed at this time on SS. Part of the thread touched on guys complaining that a girl hasn't responded to a message/call. I highly recommend reading it, as it would be fairly useful in this situation.

Good luck, and post whenever a resolution has been come to regarding this matter.

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
None of this is Bible material but just wanted to say it is good to hear a good question followed up by a mature helpful respone.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Advice Bishop-- I just shouldn't worry about it! Actually, Masters post really help solve my answer as well... Just keep doing what I'm doing.. I still give myself favorable odds on landing this one!!