The Lingering Look

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made an interesting observation: I've noticed that the higher a woman's interest, the more likely she is to watch you as you leave. I've actually been able to know where I stand based on such an inconsequential thing. From a one-night-stands to girlfriends, they all give themselves away.

Next time you leave a woman, as she's standing on the curb, pay attention to whether she watches you drive off, or if she just walks into the house. If you're getting out of her car, pay attention to whether she drives off, or watches you go into your house/car.

When a woman feels a genuine attraction toward you, her feelings linger when you're long gone.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I've never thought to take notice of that. The thing I usually wait for when I'm measuring a woman's interest is her initiation of kino. Women do it very intentionally, but they do it very discreetly. I find they usually 'accidently' touch, not only to measure your interest, but to communicate theirs. They will accidently touch their leg against yours, their shoulder against yours, etc. Most 'nice guys', hoping not to offend the woman, will move their offending body part. If you don't move the body part she's touching, she will accept that as a green light to start touching you more.

Everytime a woman initiates physical contact with me in this most discreet way, I automatically know there's interest.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, I've definitely noticed these things myself. I used to think they were accidents, like bumping into you and what not, but I know women are quite aware of what they're touching at all times. If you feel an ass or breast up against you, it's no accident.