Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The likelihood of a woman cheating with someone she has sexual history with

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found out that a chick I had sex with last year is coming back into town for a weekend and wants to meet up. When I spoke with her awhile back she had a b/f at the time (and still does as far as I know), but still made reference to us hooking up next time she's in town.

We all know women can always find a way to justify their actions.

So, how much easier is it for her to justify cheating when it is with someone she has had a sexual history?

I would bump the odds up by as much as 50%.

"Well it isn't like we haven't had sex before"

"Old feelings came back and it just happened"

Plus, it doesn't add a notch to her bedpost, which is a big deal for most women.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So, how much easier is it for her to justify cheating when it is with someone she has had a sexual history?
Definitely easier, generally speaking, however if the departure didn't end well the last time, then there could be some hesitation on her part as to not risk stirring up the same ole s*** as last time.

If the ending was really bad, the odds could be almost 0%.

So, a big part in that percentage would be how well did "it" end.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is assuming that they are on good terms.

That's an interesting point. I would say the chances go through the roof if either

a) She got dumped by the guy, not vice versa, and he maintained the power by not going back to her or doing anything else that would have curbed her attraction.

b) It was a fukk buddy relationship that didn't end because her attraction toward him died out.

That's the common denominator with both of the women that made me think about this in the first place.

The first one is the one who is getting married to this other guy, but obviously is still attracted to me.

The other one is the girl I already mentioned. She was REALY into me when we first met. She even bought me a shirt and boxers with her mom's credit card, lol. We had sex a few times but no relationship. I didn't really "reject" her, but at the same time she never fully got what she wanted out of the deal.

I guess it all comes down to the level of attraction. If a chick needs something she isn't getting in her current relationship she's going to seek it from somewhere, and chances are the first place she will go is back to the safe bet.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another imporant point - lets work on a formula here.

Percent chance of a woman sexually cheating with a previous lover above/below base level:

50% (base adjustment) +/- 50% (quality of previous f***) +/- 50% depending on how well it ended/trustworthiness of the guy keeping secret.

So could range from 150% increased chance to 50% decreased chance. Obviously, this will be case by case.

:p

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Azanon, there is no reason to throw advanced fvcking calculus into the mix.

Now I'm all fvcked up :mad: :moon:
:whistle:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, reminds me of that math movie with Anthony Hopkin's saying to his daughter that life is math.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its 50//50 in my opinion. depends how the sex was the first time.

a lot of times a woman will have a fling simply becuase she wants to know what it would be like to f*ck you - once she has, sometimes even if it was good, she has no desire to do you again (at least in terms of cheating).

basically if the scratch was itched she wont hook up again. if shes still got that scratch then odds are in your favor.

the other thing is that its easy to rationalize a one time think - 'oh my emotions just carried me away' - they can say it was not premeditated. but a second time - its premeditated, they are officially cheaters.

i know, sounds crazy, given thast they ARE cheaters. but in their mind one-offs don't count - they aren't cheaters they just showed bad judgement haha. but two times - they are cheaters and a lot of women dont like to think of things that way.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay…if it was with ME…the chances are ZERO as I have better things to do than hanging out with past lovers. I mean, why would have a puzzy that I already hit and it is part of my PAST? I am too busy with my life and I have better things to do. But, let’s assume I decide to interact with her…the chances with me would be about 70 to 80%. In some instances as high as 90%.

The chances with other men? Could go from 0 to 50%. The chances with you? I would say 0% to 10%. Why? Because if you truly had GREAT chance…you wouldn’t be creating this thread and asking this question.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
The chances with other men? Could go from 0 to 50%. The chances with you? I would say 0% to 10%. Why? Because if you truly had GREAT chance…you wouldn’t be creating this thread and asking this question.
Is that a challenge? Cause honestly it isn't on the top of my priority list, but if you want to put this theory to the test I'm down....

And what's wrong with hooking up with past sex partners? Why is that a waste of time? You feel the need to fukk someone you haven't had before as opposed to someone you have? I'm not talking girlfriends here, that's a different story.

I'm all about NSA sex, but i don't have the time to be devoting to chasing pu$$y. An infrequent booty call is just what the doctor ordered.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a girl has given it up to you before, she is 1,000 times more likely to do it again (assuming you were half-decent.)

The reason is the Anti-Slut-Defence.

She has already been a potential "slut" with you so the risk of further damage to her reputation and her personal view of herself as well as the need to put on an ASD "show" for you in the future is non-existent.

Since she went out of her way to tell you she is coming to town, it is clear a hook-up is 100% possible if you also make it clear there will be no telling people about it so that the BF might also hear about it. You need to do this very subtly of course since just verbalizing sex with women kicks their ASD into high-drive (it should just "happen" of course).

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways said:
Since she went out of her way to tell you she is coming to town, it is clear a hook-up is 100% possible if you also make it clear there will be no telling people about it so that the BF might also hear about it. You need to do this very subtly of course since just verbalizing sex with women kicks their ASD into high-drive (it should just "happen" of course).
Actually, she mentioned that she was coming to my STATE, but not to my city. Talking to her on I.M. a little more, told her I just moved into my new place and she decided she wanted to come see it so she started looking to buy tickets :D

As you mentioned, they don't want to be seen by anyone as a $lut. If you have been discrete in the past, she doesn't have to worry about you telling the world. Plus, she doesn't have to worry about the opinion of the guy she is having sex with.

Kinda funny but the first time I was with this chick my biz partner (who was also my neighbor at the time) saw her leaving in the morning, and one thing led to another and word got around. She was PISSED at me at first, but luckily I made her understand that I wasn't spreading rumors about her.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Is that a challenge? Cause honestly it isn't on the top of my priority list, but if you want to put this theory to the test I'm down....

And what's wrong with hooking up with past sex partners? Why is that a waste of time? You feel the need to fukk someone you haven't had before as opposed to someone you have? I'm not talking girlfriends here, that's a different story.

I'm all about NSA sex, but i don't have the time to be devoting to chasing pu$$y. An infrequent booty call is just what the doctor ordered.
This chick is not a bootie call or even a FWB. She is a FORMER lover. To the point that you have to create a thread about this particular topic.

The energy you waste with the drama of your female "friends" can better be served investing in getting some new puzzy. After all...don't you want to ever be involved with a decent woman? I mean, I cannot be the ONLY one that get THAT lucky of going from GOOD woman to another GOOD woman to another GOOD woman.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
This chick is not a bootie call or even a FWB. She is a FORMER lover. To the point that you have to create a thread about this particular topic.
What makes someone a "lover" as opposed to FWB?

I think we had sex three times. She lived hours away from me. She liked(s) me but it probably has more to do with the fact that she's only 21 and she has a thing for older guys.

I don't always create threads on subjects because they are IMPORTANT, most of the time it's because I find something interesting and i enjoy discussing it and trying to gain a better understanding of the dynamic through the thoughts and opinions of others.

You guys take things too seriously sometimes. This is just a (somewhat) anonymous message board for cryin out loud.

The energy you waste with the drama of your female "friends" can better be served investing in getting some new puzzy. After all...don't you want to ever be involved with a decent woman? I mean, I cannot be the ONLY one that get THAT lucky of going from GOOD woman to another GOOD woman to another GOOD woman.
New pu$$y comes along when it comes along. I don't have what it takes right now to actively pursue women. If it falls into my lap, great. If not, i get up and work my ass off again the next day and life goes on.

And for the last time, I HAVE NO DRAMA, DAMMIT! :trouble:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the last time, I HAVE NO DRAMA, DAMMIT!
Like it or not, you sort of do.

From another thread:

She arrives a few minutes later and I'm making a couple of vodkas, and she walks over and asks me "Soooo.....what is wrong with me?". I asked her what she was talking about, and I cracked a little joke about something, and she burst into tears.
My, that was DRAMATIC!! That was one of many "female friends who want to fukk you." You're like one of those hot girls with a band of AFC orbiters (not calling you a girl).

And now you have an engaged chick coming into town, likely wanting to bang you. Where I come from, that's a dramatic event, but maybe not where you live.

Your whole life situation itself is dramatic. If you really wanted to be drama-free, you would either start screwing your female friends, or stop flirting with them & giving them hope. But I think you like the tension.

You don't scroo the married swinger chick, but you do invite her to strip in your hot tub. Several times. That's your drama-love.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
My, that was DRAMATIC!!
Ahhhh....I see. Some of you have a different definition of "drama".

Drama is NOT taking an hour to listen to a friend vent. A friend that you have known for many years who has NEVER BEFORE asked you to listen to her problems.

Drama is a screaming match. Drama is a fight. Drama is "I'm pissed at him cause he said such and such about me".

And now you have an engaged chick coming into town, likely wanting to bang you. Where I come from, that's a dramatic event, but maybe not where you live.
I don't get it. Seriously. Explain how that is "drama".

Drama would be having the chicks b/f fly 1000 miles to bust my door down and shoot me. THAT would be drama.

But I think you like the tension.
I believe I already admitted to enjoying a little sexual tension.

You don't scroo the married swinger chick, but you do invite her to strip in your hot tub. Several times. That's your drama-love.
I never invited her to strip in my hot tub. She invites herself. And her husband is always there and knows EXACTLY how she is, and we're pretty good friends.

Drama? Where?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Here we go again!

Go ahead with the "STR8UP's life is full of drama" stuff, I know it's coming ;)

Anyway, the other night I was talking to a buddy of mine about this chick who is coming to town in a couple of weeks.

So he says to me "Did you hear about M?"

"Uh, no, what?"

"Well you didn't hear this from me, but what's the worst thing that could happen to her?"

So I'm thinking, Oh fukk, does she have some kind of incurable disease or something?

And then he tells me.

"She's getting married"

"What?"

"That's what I heard, but don't tell anyone I told you"

"Okaaaaaaay......"

So here's the kicker.

I was talking to this chick the other day. I asked her if she was still planning on coming to my area, and she said that she was having problems trying to find a place to stay. I told her "Don't worry about that. I have plenty of places you can stay" (I have several vacant condo's).

I wasn't really inviting her to stay with ME, although she could have, i don't mind, but out of respect for her "relationship", i was really offering to let her stay at one of my other places.

She obviously took it differently, and before you know it she's making plans to stay at my place, even offering to cook for me and whatnot.

When I agreed to this I had no idea she had just gotten ENGAGED. Not that I really care, but i thought her relationship was a summer fling, and this guy was going back overseas and that was that.

I'm really not surprised at all. I know how women are. I would be willing to bet that ALL of us would be shocked at the behavior of women we are involved with when we are not around. I know, cause me and my friends are the guys that these chicks are behaving badly with!

And I don't wanna hear all of this "These are all low quality trailer trash ho's" crap. I meet a LOT of people from ALL walks of life. And I see it all across the board. It isn't just women who go to bars every weekend. It's college students that also work full time. It's professional women pulling down a healthy six figure income. Chicks who date rock stars. It doesn't discriminate!

I think Joekerr stated in another post that we are a nation of addicts. I agree. And I believe it applies to this situation as much as it does anything else. We seek pleasure. We seek comfort. We do things that violate our moral code, and find a way to justify them to clear our conscience.

There's no doubt in my mind this chick wants to get freaky. I wonder if she's gonna tell me about the engagement. She avoids talking about this guy to me despite the fact that I talk about other chicks to her.

Now that I have all of these theories about women and cheating and such, I'm really curious to see how this all plays out.