“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The less you give the more you get theory!

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Ok so i've read so so so so so so so many posts saying that their confused about something that goes like
"well the other day a girl was really coming onto me and when i started to put the moves on her she showed no signs of attraction"

ok so today i guess i've got to be one of them...so it happened to me, the other day this girl was so coming onto me and i didnt even act upon it...(theres me feeling like i've won already) so i eventually realise that i could get something out of this so i started putting the moves on her and she just kind of stopped all her attraction towards me (thats her feeling like shes won)

The other day and i was tempted to come on here an type a stupid question saying "why does she do this when i do that?" but im not going to coz its pretty simple to just say well girls feel more of a sense of need when u dont show so much attraction and they dont feel like they need to win you if you show signs of attraction coz they feel like they've already won you, yeh stupid i know but this is the way people work..so my idea is tha we all post our techniques of preventing this from happening so no more people come on here asking the same question over and over....so please post your advice by the way i have none and thats why this happend to me in the first place so to prevent this from happening again i should........(fill in advice here).........
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
This never happens to me. The key is when you show attraction, don't make it TOO obvious you're attracted to her. Keep sending mixed messages. I can't think of a good example, but that's how you avoid your problem.
 

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
just don't let her give you so much attention -- example: your at a party and a girl wants to dance with you all night say "chill, i'm tired i'm takin a break" of coarse she'll ask "are you coming back" of coarse you say no -- of coarse you start dancing with other chicks -- now she'll either try harder or give up -- if she tries harder keep playing hard to get -- but if she stops and feels that your not interested start to put on your moves -- by giving her a rollercoaster of emotions like this it will drive her crazy
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
felonymonk wont what you say just make give up at some point as you said dont show her much attention, and if shes still coming onto you then still show no attention, you've gotta give the girl a break sometime or another otherwise she'll just figure your'e not inteested
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No, not at all.

Example: I have a friend who hooked up with a guy. The day after, they chatted and were friendly. The day after that, he completely ignored her.

Did she lose interest or get angry at him? No, she spent a good hour and a half during class worrying about him and moaning to me about how she couldn't wait to see him.

If you ditch her to dance with other girls, she'll feel rejected. Then when you go back and talk to her and dance with her again, she'll be so happy to see you that she won't be able to think of anybody else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I think actually that this is a very helpful post. and I encourge people post more examples.

But I have another form of this:chick friends you meet in class or whatever. I have been trying this kind of principle on a few older girls and it seems to work. The only reason for this is basically to mess with girls minds, why not also mess with friend/girl minds? And so I think if you play your cards right you could get alot of attention from the target and her friends. Some possible hookups. The only real difference between the girl/friend relationship and the actual kind is that the flirting is more subtle and so the less/more theory must be done more subtly. Sometimes I laugh at a joke, sometimes not. Sometimes I ask about them, sometimes I ignore it when they speak. Sometimes I go mad kino, sometimes I make them kino me(take something of theres and never give it back, or do something they don't want in front of them and get them to stop you physically).
 
Top