"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

The less I spend the more I get!!

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Pittsburgh
Well guys Ive been with this site for a few months and it has done me more good than I can ever mention.

Here's the deal. Before when I went out with a new girl I would spend tons of time getting ready, ten phone calls making sure she's still interested in going out, hour long conversations.........OMG. And I thought I was pimpin because I was always going out with some girl. YEA RIGHT!! Then I would take these girls out to dinner and a movie(AFC) and hope to get some a$$. What happened? Usually nothing, no second date, just a kiss at the door and a goodnight. Total crap!!

Now my attitude has totally changed. For the better I think. Now when I take a girl out on a first date im not scared at all to say what I want or totally make a decision about what we do.
For the most part now its all about what I DONT do. Now I dont, talk on the phone for more than 5-7min, spend more than 20$ on a first date, dont open the car door, dont comment on their looks, get trapped in $hit tests etc. And im getting more a$$ than ever with half the effort!!!!

I guess my question is, did this happen to everybody else?
The less $ I spend the better I do? Im not cheap Im just not trying to waste my dough on some girl that isnt worth it. Now instead of dinner and a movie 60-100$ I go to shoot pool and then rent a movie 12-20$. This has been working great for me so far, how about for you guys? Once I know a girl is good I will take her out to dinner but only after she has proven herself to be worth the money and effort. Is this what everybody else is doing? Let me know.
Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
yea why spend all that money on a girl u really dont know anything about. She doesnt deserve that and probably never will. Did she call u after the date and tell u she had a good time? girls are good for that ish thats how u know u in there
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
funny. Im in high school so i really dont go many place out because im not old enough. I buy 40 oz beers and like a dime bag of bud. Thats my date. I tell the girl to bring a few friends too becuse my boyz may be coming by :p

I seem to get ass fairly often without really trying.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Dating=paying for sex.

Marriage =paying for sex with one woman for the rest of your life.


Most b1tches have had more OTS than LTR's so the comcept of "him getting to know me " is bs don't beleive the hype.They are saying "

you gotta pay for this puzzy...but the hot ,young stud i just met met at the club will get rub-my-dub"
 

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Pittsburgh
I would say that 9/10 girls ask me to call them the next day or when i get home to" let me know you got home ok" call, probably just to try to talk some more? I'll call some times but usually I'll just tell them I forgot to. And they also ask me while we are on the date "are you having fun"? Ha Ha Ha I used to be the one who was always asking the girl " if she was having fun". The tables have turned because of advice from you guys and me finally taking charge of these girls and not worrying about their feelings. Now Im pretty much only worried about my "little buddy" :D And trying to find a girl that dosn't annoy me in less than an hour.

Here's an example of how things are for me now. I just got a phone call from this girl that I have been talking to for maybe a month. The story is that I 've been talking to her for a month like I said and she mentioned that she"didnt want a boyfriend" but she always calls me after she gets off of work, and we went out maybe 6 times. I kissed her the first time we went out and she seemed like she liked it pretty well. Of course she continued to call me and I called her back at the same time we went out about once a week, not too bad, I was thinking everything was cool and it seemed that way.

Here's the good part, she tells me that she dosnt want a boyfriend right now. And I answered with a smile on my face "thats awsome I dont want a GF right now either"!! The look on her face was classic!!! She must have been thinking "I'll tell this guy I dont want a BF and he'll kiss my feet trying to win me over". Her face went blank and she was just kinda quiet for awhile. In my mind I was like "OMG" this is so cool I couldnt care less that this chick dosnt want me to be her BF.

Well to make a long story short she just called and wanted to know why I havent been answering my phone when she called and why I havent been returning her phone calls. I just said " why do you ask? Is there some problem? Its not like we're going out or anything!" And she went on to say that she really dosnt want to play games and just wanted to know if I still wanted to talk to her, and she asked if I was seeing anyone else. LOL HOLY $HIT, I cant believe what I was doing to this chick by not buying into her little plan, I turned the tables and told her" I've been seeing the same people i've been since we started talking to each other, It not like we're going out or anything , right!!" There was a long pause on the other end and she just said "yea" with a sad tone. LOL All of a sudden she becomes interested when she knows she cant have me.

Thats how things have been for me lately all thanks to this site and you guys. And I will never break the 15-20$ rule ever again!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Nicely done Torque

I was getting warm fuzzies reading that, it feels good not to be on the receiving end of BS doesn't it?

I've noticed the same thing, I do have a current GF right now and right from the start I had her paying for at least 50% of everything. The other bonus is that I get to laugh at all the other women who keep calling me a scrooge because I don't pay for everything LOL!

The number of girls who say "I'm glad you're not my bf!"... my stock standard reply is "Your loss".
 
Top