Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The length of the first date...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna ask this girl out for our official 1st date. I'm pretty sure she will agree to go, cause we were suppose to go out a week ago.

I'm just wondering how long I should make the date? Will making it an all day thing a bad idea cause its the first date? I was planning to go to lunch, then watch a movie (american wedding), then to bubble tea (I'm so asian lol).

This sound good? or should I cut it shorter? any input will be nice...Thnx

SuSHI.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems kinda long to me, and you really want to avoid movie dates early on because you can't really interact with her and it's just too common. Try to do something with some action like Ice Skating, Putt Putt Golf, Bowling where you 2 can have a good time and still be able to talk and use kino too.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah as for the length issue, all day is def. too long. I'd say no more than 3-4 hours. I'm not quite sure what "bubbling tea" is but it sounds unique and plus your Asian so I bet she'd like that. Impress her with your "Asian-ness" :p

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All day long is a bad idea. But a combination date (doing more than one thing... ex. movie AND lunch) is a good idea.

That's a good point about the movie dates making it hard to interact, but it depends on how much you think you will have to talk about. If you are nervous about not knowing what to say the movie dates helps because 1/ you don't have to talk during the movie but its still not boring and 2/ after the movie you can at least talk ABOUT the movie. But since you were considering a full day date I doubt you are nervous about talking to her all day.

I say do the lunch and "bubble tea" (wtf is that?) or dinner and drinks or something of that nature.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
--I say do the lunch and "bubble tea" (wtf is that?) or dinner and drinks or something of that nature.--

You would...

I'd say plan on lunch. Yay! @ lunch, talk about movies and bubble tea. If things are going well, guess what?! Movie time! And, because you 'spontaniously' decided to go to the movies, if she agree's making out will def be in the back of her mind, because your 'first date' is already over. So if you do tons of making out during the movie, and you think you can get her farther than you went during the movie [ie, Fvck close or head], bubble tea time! Yay, that was fun, but the bubble tea is all gone... wanna c my back seat? I know I do...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Sushi, asians are AFC prone, it's a well known fact so try to control the natural AFC urges. All day date is too long and what exactly is an "official date?" Do you mean mono a mono? All day date will most likely make her fed up with you. You need to slowly enter her life, not like a speeding bullet. Have lunch together, watch a movie together, have bubble tea (honestly, I'm chinese and i have no idea wtf bubble tea is) together, but don't do all three on the same day. A movie isn't an inherently bad date, you just need to pick a good movie. American Wedding, if it's as funny as the first two, is a good one if both of you enjoy the crude humor. If she's disgusted and completely turn off with the jizz on pie and pubic hair inhalation, then you probably should avoid it. Laughing together is a great way to build rapport as it's a well know fact that laughing releases an enzyme in the brain that gives you a positive feeling to the date, not to mention it lowers inhibitions :).

cgraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know this girl? Hopefully it's someone you just met, not someone you've known for years.

A "date" is to formal and it makes it sound like you have ONE-itis. All day is definately way to long. Girls want challenges. If you spend all day with her, she's going to know you like her. You want to throw her for a loop so she thinks you're attracted to her, but she's never really sure. Girls will do anything to find out.

I'd have her meet you somewhere (coffee maybe) and don't spend more than 30-45 minutes there. When the conversation is at it's best (she's laughing), tell her you had a good time but that you have to meet up with some friends. If she begs you to stay, DON'T. You have other plans. Don't give her any details; keep your plans vague so she's wondering.

Spending so much time with a chick is never a good idea. You won't develop much attraction, and this is what most guys would do anyways. When you spend less time with her and show her that you have other things to do, she'll see your time is valuable and she'll respect it.

How old are you? Fridays and Saturdays are usually considered date nights, so if you take her out on either of these days, it makes it seem like she's the only girl you're with (this is probably the case, but it would be better for you if she thought there were more girls). She'll have nothing to be jealous of. I only meet up with girls I'm trying to mack Sunday-Thursday. Friday and Saturday you can use to hang out with the guys or go out and pickup more women.

And one more thing: Don't pay for her coffee.

Cgraz

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad: !

Don't bother guys, after agreeing to go out. This girl later drops me for a another guy and his toyota corrola!

I'm so fvcking angry right now. I can't believe this sh!t, she was actually excited, but now she's all like "there's someone else...".

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Angry SuSHI.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty o' fish in the sea. Find another hottie, shouldn't be too hard.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first date with my new gf was like 6 hours late at night :-D lol yay..

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Sushi, asians are AFC prone, it's a well known fact
Don't be a fvckin bigot. There is nothing in Asian DNA which predestines us to become AFCs. Asian culture empasizes work, honor, and all that crap over socialzing, so Asians from Asia may be more AFC than your average American. However, Asians like me who grew up in America are exactly the same as a white or black or Hispanic person who grew up here.

And Sushi -- This isn't at all unusual. Girls show interest all the time then flake. Get back out in the field and get another one.

About the corolla...I've noticed girls judge the quality of your car by it's shinyness. Like, my 95 probe was sitting next to my friends 79 Camaro, and this girl told me I had a nice car and ignored his. Girl's don't know a corolla from a NSX, so just get a good paint job if you want to attract chicks.

btw -- Bubble tea is this flavored iced tea with these balls of black tapioca in it. It sounds gross and most people choke when they suck up the first ball of tapioca, but it's pretty good once you're used to it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
my first date with my new gf was like 6 hours late at night :-D lol yay..
Whoopdy freaking doo...:p

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad::mad::mad: !

Don't bother guys, after agreeing to go out. This girl later drops me for a another guy and his toyota corrola!

I'm so fvcking angry right now. I can't believe this sh!t, she was actually excited, but now she's all like "there's someone else...".

:mad::mad::mad:

Angry SuSHI.
lol @ corrola
LMFAO

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score