Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE LEAST WORDS SPOKEN BEFORE YOU SLEPT WITH HER!! (don-juans only)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now its time for the annual "bon3-discussion"..ok gentlemen...for all the guys out here who are actually getting some "cudi" tell me the story of the LEAST words spoken by a woman/women before she let you fv.ck!

ill start..

So im with my friend and we go to this house party after our college's football game..We are all getting wasted when this HB8 kept looking in my direction. Me not being the extremely confident type i kept looking over my shoulder to see who she was staring at but it was just a wall behind me...she kept laughing at me and blushing...i thought i had something on my shirt so i fvckin ducked off to the other room were my friend had went. They were in this back room gettin high off some good trees (if you know what i mean). The girl and her friend walk back and they were def typsy...they started smoking too then everyone started to leave..It was just me and my friend and 3 girls left....a song came on in the living room and the two other drunk b!tch3s did the "OMG CINDY THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG" line and left this HB8....i said "fv,ck it!" and gave my homie the EYE (the cue to get the fv.ck out) and he said "man i need another beer" so it was just me and this lil firecracker left...she was giggling and finally we spoke....

Badmannaz: So wassup i got something on my shirt you keep starin?
HB8: so whats your name? (while walking over to me)
BM: my name is **** and you? (standing in front of me while looking at my d!ck)

she stared at me for about 5 seconds until i took the clue and start kissing her.....

Clues giggling, non-shifting eye contact, biting finger and lip....

i ended up f.Vcking her in that room for about 15 min till her friends knocked on the door.....and all i could think about is i didn't even catch her name....dam.n...well she kinda looked like a jessica or a stephanie lmao :crackup:

so whats your story...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never told this story before....

When I was in college I went home one weekend and took my little cousins to a teen dance. After dropping them off I went to the movies to wait until it was over. While in line for popcorn I see the beautiful brunette in the line next to me. She kept looking at me. I gave her an over exaggerated wink and she laughed, she asked me who I was with, told her my story, she said she got stood up. Found out we were both going to see the same movie. We ended up making out in the movie and going out to my car about half way through. I got her number but I had to go back to school the next day so I never called. My cousins kept asking what was that smell in the car when I picked them up hahaha.

Total convo was less than 2 minutes while in line for popcorn.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I ever had sex. I was 15. This 14 year old had been after me all school year. Always giving me the eye, hearing how much she liked me from friends etc. But I was too into sports and other stuff to even worry about it. In fact I don't know if I ever said more than 5 words to her ever. So we go to this dance at the local dance hall. Like my second time getting drunk ever. Walk in, there she is. My buddy pushes me into her and we start to slow dance like they used to back then. We start making out right away on the dance floor. I think I said lets go to my buddys car in the parking lot. Literally all I said to her. Fvcked her in the back seat, had no idea what I was doing, then puked out the car door. Might have said 20 words total. Helluva first time!

Few times in college I might have said hi how ya doing, 2 minutes of small talk, then lets go into my room.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that I'd seen around in dance classes who always kind of gave me the eye, finally ended up talking to me (I was dealing with other plates that I valued higher at the time). It was all small talk that I didn't really remember - what have you been up to, how are things going. Five or ten minutes of that.

I had no plans for the night, so I invited her back to my place for a glass of wine. She saw one of my stories on the table and asked to read it aloud. Showed positive body language as she got through more of the story - as if I needed any other indications.

When it was done, the conversation went like this: "Let's go into my bedroom."

That was pretty much it.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: How much?

Seriously though, I think it was my first fvck. I was a freshman in college. I was out at a party with some friends and this girl who was visiting her friend who lived down the hall from me.

All I can remember is that we started dancing at this party and as we waited for the drunk taxi, I said "you look cold, here's my jacket." I put it on her and we started making out right then and there and she was back in my room.

But I don't really remember a lot that happened that night, so there could be an interaction I'm forgetting.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly, the easiest lay i ever had was A good 10 years ago! Way before i had much game.

She was the cousin of a girl my friend was fvcking.

My friend (who was banging her cousin), 2 other guys, and myself were in this park hanging out with them.

Never said a word to her other than:

ME: "Yeah, get me an apple juice."

Meanwhile, both of my friends (who had urban game) were trying to kick it to her the whole time. I, being at the time, an introvert, didn't even ever try.... They ALWAYS got the girl...

---
Later we left....

My friend called her cousin and basically set up for them to meet later. He said, "which one of my boys do you want me to bring back with me?"

She replied "the one who wanted the apple juice"....

My boy El, flipped out! (somewhat playfully) He couldn't believe that she chose me over him lol... Was a great accomplishment for me, and confidence boaster, to have a girl pick me when i said only a few words to her...

So my boy and me picked up her and her girl and drove them back to his house.

The ride is 30 minutes... I said NOTHING to her!

We get back to his parents house, and he hits up his room, and i take my girl to the pool house.

We start making out instantly.

Clothes come off... condom goes on... and i fvck her for about 45 seconds and bust! lol...

She was VERY dissapointed... but hey, it was only my 3rd lay EVER!

Apparently she bad mouthed my sex game back then.... To this day - i wish to run into her again, so i could show her what became of me....

But for about 20 words said the whole night - i can't imagine that i'll ever get an easier lay.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Me: "You are fuvking gorgeous! Come dance with me."

After no words and grinding on her hips on the dance floor for half an hour. Took her into the car, and took care of business.

So I guess eight words is my personal record.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and one time!

"Let's get out of here."

Nevermind, I guess five words is my personal record.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time in college...

I was walking to one of my fraternity brothers' off-campus place for a shindig. This redhead was outside with her absolutely beautiful brunette friend. I had seen them around before, and they were inseperable, one of those one or the other deals. The redhead was hot, but I wanted the brunette, but redheads are cool too and I've always had a way with them.

Anyway, as I'm walking by the redhead sais rather loudly "It's my birthday and nobody cares!" I stop, look at her and say, "I care." Then we went back to my dorm where she was like a dog with two tails. Also of note, this girl was known as a tough egg to crack.

This was a week before our annual election. When this story made its way around the frat, I was elected Treasurer by a landslide.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out on a date with this girl i was seeing at the time. We went to go see Bad Santa. When i got back home from the movie, my date wanted to come in, but i was seriously tired and sent her on her way.

When i walked in the house my roommate had invited 2 girls over. At the kitchen table sat my 2 roommates and these 2 Hb8's doing Jello shots. I was convinced that the Hb Blonde was eye fvcking me but i was so tired i assumed my mind was playing tricks on me. I didnt even stop to hold a conversation. I walked through the kitchen, said hello to everyone and went straight to bed.

Not sure how much time had passed, but later that night my room is pitchblack dark, and i feel someone shaking me trying to wake me up. I assume its one of my roommates trying to get me to play beerpong or something. I open my eyes and realize its the Hb blonde.

"You got extra room in there"... she said, as she lifts my covers up and squeezes in my bed.

I was so out of it, i didnt even respond. i just scutched over and made some room. She wasted NO TIME, the minute she crawled in the bed she reached for my shorts and yanked them down. My unit was in her mouth within seconds. After about 10 minutes i couldnt take it anymore and grabbed her by her hair and fvked her brains out.

The funny thing is, right afterwards, we didnt even speak. she got up and left back outside and i went straight to sleep.

To this day, i still dont know her name, vaguely remember what she looks like other than having massive tawts, and NEVER spoke a single word to her other than "HELLO" !

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college, I tended to leave my dorm room door open. I was one of the lucky ones to get a room by myself because of late admissions. I used to be a student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Came home right around 3 AM, feeling good, a little tipsy but had struck out incredibly 3 times at the clubs.

My door was open as always and I just strutted in to find a blonde chick in my bed. All I saw was clothes on the floor and her laying in my sheets. I had no clue who the hell she was but she was just laying on my bed. I was 18 at the time and looked up at the ceiling and thanked my favorite religious deity.

I took off all of my clothes except my underwear, grabbed a condom and got into bed. I got next to her and she kinda woke up in a mid-drunken stupor and said:

"I was locked out of the third floor and saw people coming up to the fourth floor. Your door was open so I decided I'd stay the night here. Do you mind?"

I kissed her, flashed the condom, and we went right at it.
Total times: 3
She loved it even more every time.

Went to sleep. She woke up and said: Damn, you're even cuter than last night.

She grabbed her stuff and as she left said: I know your room number. Maybe I'll see you around.

Total words spoke before first sexual thrust: ZERO

She actually ended up coming over every other weekend. I think we exchanged names like by the 5th time.

CAN I BE 18 AGAIN AND HAVE THIS KINDA LUCK?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
CAN I BE 18 AGAIN AND HAVE THIS KINDA LUCK?
Better. You're thirty now, with night vision goggles, and you don't need luck.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of "spoken"....who else have ever led a girl to sex soley by e-mail or text?

A couple of months back, this girl at my work started e-mailing me. Started on Tuesday, then text messages after that once she gave me her number. She said she was really nervous to talk to me, and doing it by e-mail / text allowed her to be a bit more open.

On Thursday, using the work e-mail only, managed to get her to come downstairs with me for a "training session". She was really nervous.

Before that, we had never spoken - it was only e-mail / text.

So went downstairs with her, and f*cked her on the couch in the sick room (good thing there was a lock on the door and we didn't get caught!)

Don't remember how many words there was before, but very few.

Stayed with her for about 6 weeks, until she started trying to change stuff about me (like my fitness regime). Plus she also found out about another girl I had f*cked from the office a while before and couldn't handle that.

Oh well, her loss...

Klaus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: What song are you going to sing?
Me: Just Like Heaven, by The Cure.
Her: Want to go back to my place?
Me: (Nod)