Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Leader/Master" and "Follower/slave" relationship.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
It's true that as a man you are supposed to be a leader. Or some would see themselves as a "Master" and to some the woman a follower, obedient, submissive "slave" role or "Quality" woman.

Now this may work if you require a weak minded woman whom you need to follow you like a puppet for your own securities sake.

But a "Master" or Leader is only as free as his follower/slave is in that he must always assume the role of leading, telling her what to do, and relying on her doing it.

Who has time for that as if they have nothing else to worry about in life? Isn't that being a follower to their own "slave"?

Who has time to not trust that their own woman they chose shouldn't or can't be able to use sound judgement on her own and willingly want to stay with someone who doesn't need to constantly lead her "keep her in line" or else? Doesn't it speak ill of the man who feels he always has to think of the person he chose as "less than, stupid, "hamster brained", a possible cheat, unable to make sound judgements in regards to their relationship on her own etc? Now I know it's foolish to simply ignore red flags etc, but to remember them and decide to leave if things aren't working out, but isn't having to always lead, "game" etc. a chick or your own wives more hassle than it's worth?

Is it possible the same type of leader will waste his life being worried about his follower possibly seeing other men with their women whom don't need to constantly "lead" her yet she stays with them regardless?

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. :D

How is the 24-year-old? (or 25) :)

btw did you say you are going to be a father???

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your women must submit to you.

Also a woman may be susceptible to cheating not because of some other guy pushing the right buttons but because her man isn't pressing the right buttons ie. game/leading

The411

Banned
Reaction score
ChrisFloyd said:
Keep up the good work. :D

How is the 24-year-old? (or 25) :)

btw did you say you are going to be a father???
Just turned 25.

A father WTF?

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
Just turned 25.

A father WTF?
Here

The411 said:
Absolutely.

You are who you are, don't let all these PUA 'gurus' change that. It's a much more effective strategy to understand the basics of human interaction than to read up on an ass load of theories on how to 'pick up women.'

Just. Be. Social.

Everything else will fall into place. My cousin is 5' 6" SHORT. However, having a 2 minute conversation with him, I already knew THIS IS THE GUY I HAVE TO KNOW. He's very charismatic, social and pulls everyone into his trance. Cherry on top? He has never made less than 300k since he was 30. He's currently married to a smokin' HOT 21 year old chick, being 48 himself. You can read up on all this PUA bullsh!t, but the man I mentioned is someone who I would like to become. He understands how people work and the world works. I just want a piece of it.

So, you can get laid by mere tactics. Does it make it worth it? OR do you want to create a life for yourself? I know this guy approaching his late 30's, kids, baggage the whole shebang. He's pulling the same 'game' that I did when I was 21. He is a "mentor" for college with absolutely NOTHING going for him. Yeah, he read up on PUA and can do it well, but what the fvck does he have going for him? Can he sustain a future without anything going careerwise? No. He is a bum, leeching off whatever he can get.

My eyes opened (beyond the matrix') after I found out I was going to be a father. Before I was all about chasing tail and not worrying about the consequences. I managed to no be one and from experience, you have to look at life LONG TERM.

At the end of the day, it's how sociable you are. Don't be a jackass like these dumbfvcks wanting to make a quick PUA buck.
I thought you empregnanted the 25-year-old.

Looks like it's not the case. :)

Edit: Oh "I managed to no be one", my bad.