"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The Last Laugh

AspiringDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2001
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Here's another way to think about rejection by a woman.

The other night I went out with a girl, a week later I was (you guessed it) rejected. It didn't really bother me too much because I knew I had learned from it.

Anyway, I got home and was listening to music and a song called 'The Last Laugh.' came on. This got me to thinking about my experience and it hit me that this is a perfect attitude to have.

I am assuming that if you are reading tips from this site then you are trying to improve yourself (or giving advice). Obviously, when a girl rejects you, you will not become part of her life and you miss out on the relationship. So why do you have the last laugh?

For a number of reasons:
1. She is missing the company of a great guy and thinks that she is making the right choice.
2. You are improving yourself, so in the future, you will be even more of a catch. Ironically, it may turn out that her rejection of you is even more incentive to make yourself a better person (to become a better person I just mean try new things, build confidence, learn about people, etc.), if she had accepted you, you would have less time to carry out activities you want to do and may become complacent in your efforts of self-improvement.

Therefore she is missing out on the great person you are and the greater person you will be (a greater person that she may have helped develop, in an indirect way). You maintain the freedom of bachelorhood, the desire to keep on moving ahead in life and the choice of more women who can appreciate you.

Why wouldn't you be laughing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2001
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
moncton
exactly!i know this is going to sound really stupid,but when i walk into a bar and look at women and they dont see me...i laugh!when i think about ex girlfriends...i laugh!because i know im going to be very successful in life.and their going to regret not sticking around for the ride.too bad baby!chicks cant stop me or hurt me...only if i let them!
 

ambidexter

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2001
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
It's been 2 weeks since i started posting here...and my outlook, and attitude, have changed immesurably. I see Progress, Confidence, and Change. And your "last laugh" theory...it's golden. the beauty of it is, now that i've seen just how possible it is for me to get a woman interested in me, is this: You really DO have the last laugh...each rejection, each time it "doesn't work out"...just helps you improve, and increases your ability to get a real hottie...

So what if it didn't work out! There's a million other women out there! And the fact that this one girl brushes you off just means you're moving on to something grander.
 

lc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2001
Messages
309
Reaction score
2
hey

you make out of your experience what you want to make out of it.

There's the Chump response: Geez, that chick's right. I AM pathetic-so pathetic even I wouldn't want me.

And there's the Champ response: Basitch, don't know what she's missing & up the road a piece, her loss will be EVEN GREATER 'cause I am always improving this machine, baby.

Thanks for the post.
lc
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pook

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2000
Messages
571
Reaction score
418
Location
Nirvana
There you go, AspiringDonJuan! Imagine a guy that says:

"Oh Pooky! She rejected me! Woe is me, oh how can I live without her love!"

Then I watch this guy spend years of his life in the same vicious cycle, chasing after women when he hasn't been improving himself in any way.

Three years later, "Pooky! Oh, my, what have I done! I have pursued and what have I to show for it? I could have used those years to better myself! Alas, what a waste!"

This is a friend of mine. I hope everyone here will never be like him.

"Pooky," he would say, "you were right. I gave her gifts, she accepted them with a smile, and I recieved nothing. I gave her attention, she accepted that with delight, and I recieved nothing. I gave her my declarations of love, she accepted that with giggle and glee, and I recieved nothing. But when I gave her nothing, she gave me practically everything. When I could deal with my emotions rather then having them leap out and spasm in forms of gifts, poetry, declarations of love, infinite phone calls, etc. the woman became and stayed interested."

This is why when I'm Papa Pook and my little Pooks arrive at the Coming of Age, I will tell my Pooksters,

"The key to dealing with women is in how you deal with yourself."

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."
"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."
 

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2001
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
moncton
very excellent papa pook!i give her nothing she gives me everything!i always wondered why when i gave a chick the world i got nothing but when i stopped giving into them i got it all.girls are so f*cked!
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
EXELENT POST!!!!!!! keep on posting stuff like this and you will have to change your name from aspiringdonjuan to MASTERDonJuan.


------------------
Confidence is the key to women
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top