Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The last hour of full time job

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a month of working at full time job, it has been an interesting experience so far.

All I can say is that I'm beginning to appreciate the last hour of working on a shift and I am now beginning to get how it's like to be in the grind.

I've heard this music video below and it now has a new meaning with me once I've found work:

I start the shift normally really freshed and pumped up, and then just see my mental energy just depelete throughout the shift until the last hour. Occasionally it might be a productive last hour, like last night where I made a sale. But most other times, it's like the lyrics of this video.

Now, I can see why people want to leave their full time jobs and find a successful self-employment career, if they are able to succeed outside of that.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last hour - ish... of my workday - I'm usually setting up so I can get a flying start the next workday.

Certainly helps that I enjoy what I do.
I realise that not everyone has that luxury.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last hour - ish... of my workday - I'm usually setting up so I can get a flying start the next workday.

Certainly helps that I enjoy what I do.
I realise that not everyone has that luxury.
The Unemployment Benefits department does not care if one likes their job or not. They just want people to work. If you quit your job, and tell that department that you quit because you prefer to get benefits rather than work because you don't feel super-thrilled about your job, then they will not pay any benefits. At least not in Canada. In order to qualify for Unemployment Insurance, one needs to be fired from their job, without just cause, and have enough insurable hours.

That's just the way that it is.