Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The last episode of "Bachelor" will teach you a lot about women

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen this show, until tonight. It was the final show I guess. Here is what you can learn from this show. Try to get a hold of this show, and fast forward to the last hour where they are interviewing the couple.

The woman he picked, doesn't love him. Why? Watch his behavior at the end, he is the woman, she is the man. She reversed the roles on him.

He keeps verbalizing how he feels about her, she's like "is this douchebag for real?". But she keeps a straight face (she's on tv). The challenge is gone, you can see it in her face. He fails, bad.

The woman he picked has extreme issues, her ex husband died, she has a child from him. She is damaged goods. He chose to raise another man's child. She doesn't see good in that, she sees it as "weird".

The brunette that he dumped, for this one, truly loved him. She said it to him over and over again. If a woman says I love you first, she is yours. She had no ex, no child, no major baggage, just female emotional insecurities. But, once again MEN DON'T LISTEN. Women are horrible liars, men don't listen though, they just listen to their own feelings. That girl's was genuine love, with nothing attached. Her heart broke, for real. She was into him so much, that she became delirious with him. Why? BECAUSE OF TIME and COMPETITION.

If you go slow, a woman will head over heels fall for you. If you have other women competing, she will lose her mind.

But,

NEVER date single mom's. NEVER date majorily emotionally damaged women (women who are still on the rebound even though it's been 3 years since he left her, dead husband, abusive ex, sexually molested, etc.)

TRY to not look over the shoulder of the woman who genuinely loves you, in hopes that you will find another. Sometimes, the best things in life, are right in front of you. If she doesn't love another man, if she doesn't have a child from another man, if she doesn't have un fixable things in her life, she will be a good woman to you. It will be rare to find her. I couldn't believe how valuable this show was in learning. Great stuff, horrible show.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've watched The Bachelor every season.

It's a wonderful introspective into women's true agenda and their desire to cash in on their sexual marketability, while in it's prime.

Brad, the last time he was The Bachelor, dropped BOTH chicks at the end of the series. What happened? Every goddamned fem-hack-magrag was written in the blood of her systematic, most surely arbitrary, best " I hate men" rebuttal.

But. This made him the most alluring cat on the planet. Every fembot-rodent spun it's legs perpetually trying to find a way to figure out what was wrong with the two b!tches he dumped at the finale. Then they ran circles trying to figure a way to capture him for themselves.

This season's crop of potential B!tchlerettes were vastly more attractive than the last. It was as if she had something to prove to her catty sisters.

I'll watch the finale when I get home this morning. I had already picked him to have chosen the worst of the last three birds.

The one with the built-in family.

Chantal O was, in context, the best overall choice for an Alpha male. Brad has always been, and will always be suffered with, tainted beta-blood.

He wants to be the guy who fixed the broken b!tch.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone thinking that this show has ever been based in anything vaguely resembling reality needs to turn off the TV and spend more time in the outside world.

Advertisers spend far too much money on shows like this for them to be anything but contrived fodder for house-bound aging spinsters. The narrative for this crap, and the post-show PR releases for the next 5 months, were scripted 8 months before the show even airs.

Never forget, in the absence of real indignation women will actively fabricate it for themselves. They get off on the chemical rush that comes from indignation, so when it's lacking in real life they're more than happy to participate in it vicariously through their girlfriends, The View, Tyra Bank's show, and sadly, the Bachelor.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The narrative for this crap, and the post-show PR releases for the next 5 months, were scripted 8 months before the show even airs.
Funny story---the original "Bachelorette" winner, Ryan Sutter, works for my dad. He is still married to the girl he met on the show, Trista, and I think they have 3 or 4 kids. Happily married still has the same job he had when he did the show. My dad cant speak highly enough about the guy...just an all-around honest, hardworking, super-talented guy.

I'm sure they are probably an exception though and there is no lack of contrivance in these kinds of shows. Just saying...it's not always as it seems.

Great post though Falcon, as usual.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! I have no interest in this show but this morning on the radio I heard that this guy chose a single mom. A single mom for fuck's sake! What a loser!!

Of course, the public will eat this up: "OMG, he's so sensitive and nice!" Err, can you say whiteknighting? ;)

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw this five minutes ago.

yahoo headline said:
'Bachelor' winner gets cold feet
Emily says she's not quite ready to wed Brad, even after accepting his proposal.
On a related note: Over the weekend I bumped into a prospective plate I almost "spun" awhile back. Walked away when I found out she was a single mom with two kids from different dads. Wouldn't you believe it now. She's engaged! He's rich(well off anyway) and wants to adopt her kids. They've been dating less than a year. Of course, as soon as he turned his back she opens all the doors for me - gives me her number, wants my fakebook and tells me her work schedule/days off so I can "come by" and "catch up". She totally isn't expecting anything to "just happen."

I'll probably fakebook her to make the current girl jealous. Maybe some texting to make her wonder too. Gotta keep 'em on their toes.

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that will be a fail marriage. Poor guy, he is sooooo in love with her.