Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ladies are now a commodity (and a comedy).. And they did it to themselves

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well you can have all the bitter old women on OLD all you want and I’ll stick to my younger, moldable chicks who are more than happy to submit and let me take the lead, and we can all be happy.
Oh well leaves more cougars for me then, 40 and over.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have OLD to get dates.
But you don't get dates with OLD. A date is if a woman likes you after the first meeting, and then you set-up a second (or really the real first one out). What do you count as a date? Someone replying to your message? A first meeting where they are planning to see you after watching a movie and flake out and then suggest you find someone else? First meetings do not count as dates especially if they don't like you everytime they meet you and you develop a fantasy and they ghost you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other poster complaining about women not going on dates when a time was set up. I've never had a woman flake and not show up. Re-schedule yea but never flat out ghost.
Reschedule is the same as flaking, it means your date was cancelled for that time. Unless there is a medical emergency there is usually no reason to reschedule other than a low interest level.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said it seems with OLD the only success I've seen with it LTR is when it's two lardball ugly people hooking up. Because you got two of them on the same page and they're undesirable so they're looking for the same thing. Otherwise for normal people I never see any real success stories. This is regarding coworkers, friends, family members. I have a cousin who's pretty good looking, especially when he was younger, probably close to Chad when he was in shape and did just fine in person game picking up much younger women. He got divorced and then later years after breakups tried online dating and basically the dates where dismal and gave up on it. I have a 6-4 cousin when he was in decent shape got a lot of dates from OLD back when it was a lot better using match. Relationships would last 6 months, mostly more like 3 and the women were kooky headcases and unstable, typical what one would expect from OLD. He too quit using it too. He has a girlfriend again seems to be going good but did not meet her off OLD.
Why do you do OLD then? More importantly, why are you defending it on here?

Reaction score
I've been speaking with friends, colleagues and others. Ladies get to their 30's and now want a real relationship. Dudes in their mid-30's to early 40's can still pick up ladies w/o children to play around with. The apps and choices have spoiled ladies and now they act like dudes; in terms of dating.

Any thoughts?

I'll try not to be too boring/technical here.

1) Women and men obviously have different preferences in almost all significant areas. Good ol' Dimorphism.

2) As a mostly liberal guy. My general perspective on what other people do beyond a level of being aware of it and adapting to those behaviours is " do whatever you want I don't really care all that much." Meaning, if a 40+yr old women wanted to date and 20 year old dude and the guy was down for it too then all the power to them.

3) I personally do not really care if the women I'm seeing are on one extreme of the spectrum or the other as long as they are in my preference range. i.e. I date between 18 and like 40 with no real hard cutoffs. Where the individual woman in that range is kinda irrelevant. I also date women in a certain height range, weight range, personality range. As long as they are in the range in most of those categories I'm good.

4) This all kind of depends on the individuals desires. Like I said before, do your thing within your preferences.

Cheers!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe men and women have almost nothing in common except the need of each other to make kids, so in order to reach that goal nature makes young men (less than 40) very horny and very tolerant so they are attracted to women and tolerant toward the discomfort they bring.

At the same time nature makes women attractive in order to attract men and feminine and sweet in order to make their presence more bearable.

Once women hit the wall and men pass the general age to become a young father it gets hard for them to get along.

Mens libido drops so does their need for validation and romance compared to their desire to get rid of hassles and nonsense while having control over their environment and life...women lose their look and their ability to pair bond therefore after some point its gets impossible for men and women not only to relate but even to deal with each other on a daily base.

What it remains is some libido for me and need of validation and resources for women.

The only way for men and women to pair bond is to get to each other before adult age for men and during fertile age for women, if they bond in that women it works otherwise it does not no matter how hard they try later.

Needless to say a man that doesnt have experience with women has an handicap so does a woman who has too much sexual experience with different men.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't concern myself with the big picture. The women in my life tend to skew 15 to even 20 years younger and that's just what I personally enjoy and what comes naturally to me. To each his own but I'm comfortable with it and they're comfortable with me. I don't even see it as a question of maturity, since I've met 22 year old women that are more mature than I was at 30. Conversely I've met older women that act like brats.

But age aside, it's really about giving them the privilege of spending time with you if they add value and are good. The toxic and bitter get to be someone else's problem.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
The average life span around the world as recently as the 1950's was just 48 years of age. Even in Europe the average life span was just 62 and the highest was in north america at just 68.

In that same time, the average age of marriage was 20 to 21.

The average age that adults became grandparents in that era was just 42.

Now we have guys on this forum who are trying to date 50 year old women.

The question is, what exactly is the purpose of all of these 40 year old single women? In previous generations, they served a function as grandparents, in church, and as community volunteers. Now, they are divorced, may not even have children, and are still trying to whor it up. It's hard to explain the degree to which culture has collapsed.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The average life span around the world as recently as the 1950's was just 48 years of age. Even in Europe the average life span was just 62 and the highest was in north america at just 68.

In that same time, the average age of marriage was 20 to 21.

The average age that adults became grandparents in that era was just 42.

Now we have guys on this forum who are trying to date 50 year old women.

The question is, what exactly is the purpose of all of these 40 year old single women? In previous generations, they served a function as grandparents, in church, and as community volunteers. Now, they are divorced, may not even have children, and are still trying to whor it up. It's hard to explain the degree to which culture has collapsed.
Only if they're super hot like that teacher I text with. She is hot for being around 50 just like Melania Trump is hot for her age.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BG I wish you were incorrigible I would pay that but I'm afraid you're just incurable. I've seen a lot of spergs put the effort in and become real boys but you just don't seem interested.

Oh well one day I hope you win the lottery or a hot lady sperg comes along. Go in peace bro.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies get to their 30's and now want a real relationship.
A woman’s use for a man changes as she ages. She knows she can no longer attract the top tier man so she has to settle for the less desirable man. The man who is eager to legally, financially, emotionally, physically commit and give her resources.

Back in the day Kings had harems of beautiful young women at their disposal. Yet today so many men are looking to commit to 30 - 40 year old women because they are afraid of being alone. It’s also not good for society to have too many free and available men. Its also dangerous, causes disorder, confusion, and society doesn’t progress. The married men who is obedient and does what his wife says is very good for society, he pushes society forward.

Marriage was created to keep women in check. Not men. Otherwise the top alpha men would have all the women to themselves and all other men would be left out in the cold. How’s that incentive to work hard and push society forward?

Media and movies have done a great brainwashing job.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well plenty of Instagram premium, seeking arrangements or whatever else de facto *****s r called nowadays.

I was married but obviously wasn't obedient. I might frame it's a bit differently plenty of top guys are married because they are more interested in their purpose then chasing skirt by that stage.