Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ladies are now a commodity (and a comedy).. And they did it to themselves

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been speaking with friends, colleagues and others. Ladies get to their 30's and now want a real relationship. Dudes in their mid-30's to early 40's can still pick up ladies w/o children to play around with. The apps and choices have spoiled ladies and now they act like dudes; in terms of dating.

Any thoughts?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've been speaking with friends, colleagues and others. Ladies get to their 30's and now want a real relationship. Dudes in their mid-30's to early 40's can still pick up ladies w/o children to play around with. The apps and choices have spoiled ladies and now they act like dudes; in terms of dating.

Any thoughts?
I agree with that but when you go on the Apps like Tinder, POF, etc you see mostly land whales and tattoo women. Do a lot of men use these as pump and dumps?

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Any thoughts?
There's obviously a couple factors to why that is but women in their 20s are more desirable, are exercising their options, and want to have fun while they can, which is why they're more unsure and are flakier. That's all fine and well but their self image and world view get extremely distorted (which is why a lot of them have more of a masculine mindset and most young guys have a very feminine mindset in certain regards as you've mentioned). Although I'm fairly young, most of my friends are in their late 20s, early 30s so I get to look at their perspectives as well. In the 30s, the desperation starts to kick in almost suddenly just in terms of craving attention. The guys in their 30s or older have no trouble with that attraction and even maintain that attraction for a longer period of time with those in the same age range without doing much at all. Although this is the case, they've already seen enough to see past most and realize that most are still low quality. That's when the desperation turns into resentment, unfortunately. This is evident when you overhear the older, much less desirable ones who've gone through all that complaining to their friends on "how **** life is". There's nothing wrong with any of that, it's just the way things are, but it really messes with that awareness of the world because of the constant positive reinforcement (on steroids) early on that the confusion that happens later on when that slowly goes away leads to unhappiness and unfulfillment in life.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have exponentially better results with women MUCH younger (15-20+ years) than me on OLD.

I can barely get a response from women more, ahhem, "age appropriate." I think they are just so overwhelmed by desperate men over 40 and neon-blue-pilled beta males that they can honestly not make up their mind of who to go out with.

80-90% of the time on OLD with "mature" women 35 and older, they’ll reach out to me or me to them, we'll have a bit of banter online, I'll recommend a time, day, and venue for a date and they go dark. I'm mean it's really strange; they engage in conversation but when you ask them out....crickets. Older AW's or just too overwhelmed with date offers.

I have a 25 year old sending me sexy pictures and texting me a few times a day. She’s 100% dtf. Smart too; a chemist and former D2 college tennis player. We're "watching movies" (haha, right...) at my place on Thursday. A 40-something would have a hard 5-7pm window on a Tuesday night for dating because she has 17 other things on her plate. Honestly, I'd rather hang with my Doberman than deal with that. But the young girls are easy to get dates with, for me anyway. I had a date with the 25 year old on Saturday. I asked her jokingly why she's so wildly attracted to me, a guy 20+ years older. I burst out laughing at her answer and it has to do with how "men" her age act. I've heard it 100 times before too....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The media is promoting the idea of 40+ year old cougars as being the most sexy and desirable women on the planet. Sex and the City had a lot to do with this.
Depends on location. Down here on OLD. the women 38 and above are MUCH better looking than the 35 and under. There isn't a lot of women under late 30s on the OLD apps here and the ones that are they're usually land whales or just nasty. OLD is made up of single moms, lots of post wall. The 40 year olds on OLD down here are much more slim and clean looking than the few that are 35 and under.

Would you rather have a woman like Melania Trump or a 27 year old land whale? Yes, there are guys on here who openly admit they'd rather have a young land whale simply because they're tighter.

The other poster complaining about women not going on dates when a time was set up. I've never had a woman flake and not show up. Re-schedule yea but never flat out ghost.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree with that but when you go on the Apps like Tinder, POF, etc you see mostly land whales and tattoo women. Do a lot of men use these as pump and dumps?
Never been on either, so I cannot comment. I just think you have extremely high standards for ladies, and right now, you are not high enough to justify those standards. You can, if you work on yourself, but it seems you'd rather chat on SS all day and night.

The media is promoting the idea of 40+ year old cougars as being the most sexy and desirable women on the planet. Sex and the City had a lot to do with this.
Weren't those hags in their 30s?

I have exponentially better results with women MUCH younger (15-20+ years) than me on OLD.

I can barely get a response from women more, ahhem, "age appropriate." I think they are just so overwhelmed by desperate men over 40 and neon-blue-pilled beta males that they can honestly not make up their mind of who to go out with.

80-90% of the time on OLD with "mature" women 35 and older, they’ll reach out to me or me to them, we'll have a bit of banter online, I'll recommend a time, day, and venue for a date and they go dark. I'm mean it's really strange; they engage in conversation but when you ask them out....crickets. Older AW's or just too overwhelmed with date offers.

I have a 25 year old sending me sexy pictures and texting me a few times a day. She’s 100% dtf. Smart too; a chemist and former D2 college tennis player. We're "watching movies" (haha, right...) at my place on Thursday. A 40-something would have a hard 5-7pm window on a Tuesday night for dating because she has 17 other things on her plate. Honestly, I'd rather hang with my Doberman than deal with that. But the young girls are easy to get dates with, for me anyway. I had a date with the 25 year old on Saturday. I asked her jokingly why she's so wildly attracted to me, a guy 20+ years older. I burst out laughing at her answer and it has to do with how "men" her age act. I've heard it 100 times before too....
They get tired of making the wrong choices and living on the edge. They say, with all that male DNA now in them, it's f ucks with their hormones.

There's obviously a couple factors to why that is but women in their 20s are more desirable, are exercising their options, and want to have fun while they can, which is why they're more unsure and are flakier. That's all fine and well but their self image and world view get extremely distorted (which is why a lot of them have more of a masculine mindset and most young guys have a very feminine mindset in certain regards as you've mentioned). Although I'm fairly young, most of my friends are in their late 20s, early 30s so I get to look at their perspectives as well. In the 30s, the desperation starts to kick in almost suddenly just in terms of craving attention. The guys in their 30s or older have no trouble with that attraction and even maintain that attraction for a longer period of time with those in the same age range without doing much at all. Although this is the case, they've already seen enough to see past most and realize that most are still low quality. That's when the desperation turns into resentment, unfortunately. This is evident when you overhear the older, much less desirable ones who've gone through all that complaining to their friends on "how **** life is". There's nothing wrong with any of that, it's just the way things are, but it really messes with that awareness of the world because of the constant positive reinforcement (on steroids) early on that the confusion that happens later on when that slowly goes away leads to unhappiness and unfulfillment in life.
Perhaps, but why should a dude say, okay, I'll take you now even though you turned me down 10 years ago? His stock should be rising, and her's is falling. Just something to think about......

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Never been on either, so I cannot comment. I just think you have extremely high standards for ladies, and right now, you are not high enough to justify those standards. You can, if you work on yourself, but it seems you'd rather chat on SS all day and night.

Weren't those hags in their 30s?

They get tired of making the wrong choices and living on the edge. They say, with all that male DNA now in them, it's f ucks with their hormones.

Perhaps, but why should a dude say, okay, I'll take you now even though you turned me down 10 years ago? His stock should be rising, and her's is falling. Just something to think about......
Wait, so you don't use OLD? Are you crazy? I only have OLD to get dates. I have nowhere to meet the women the normal way except the fleamarket but I'm too wrapped in my business. Even times they try talking to me I'm too business focused.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mean it's really strange; they engage in conversation but when you ask them out....crickets. Older AW's or just too overwhelmed with date offers.
I have often wondered if the reason isn’t overwhelming of offers, but that these women are so broke or damaged that they can’t pull the trigger and go through with a date. Or they are in a relationship already. In either case they just want validation that they COULD get a guy, if they wanted to. My eyes have definitely been opened by learning how many women over 30 are out there who haven’t beenin any kind of LTR (even like 6 months) for 10+ years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were trying to beat down the still handsome 40+ yr old mens.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romance is for young women. When women are young, they are like moldable clay. When they get older, they become hard cement. They no longer have the ability to lose themselves and bond with another person. They could go on 100 dates a year and it would go nowhere. At some point, they develop too many quirks and idiosyncrasies/bitterness that makes them intolerable and incompatible to the average guy. So they hide behind their OLD accounts and start collecting cats.
I don’t think ALL women over 30 are as you describe, but I totally agree about the hardening with age and I do think it affects way, way more women than most men realize.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wait, so you don't use OLD? Are you crazy? I only have OLD to get dates. I have nowhere to meet the women the normal way except the fleamarket but I'm too wrapped in my business. Even times they try talking to me I'm too business focused.
Not for over a year. When I did, even I was amazed at all the choices. I could only imagine what ladies experience. Not bragging, but I had more numbers than I could handle, so I never contacted a dozen or so. I do feel that I left some p ussy on the table though.

You won't move, so what do you want us to say?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find many women use OLD for nothing more than Validation that they are still in demand. Ive been on and off of OLD for years and its amazing how many of the same attractive women are still on there. Either they are the worlds worst at picking men to go out with or they just like the attention and I suspect its the latter.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I find many women use OLD for nothing more than Validation that they are still in demand. Ive been on and off of OLD for years and its amazing how many of the same attractive women are still on there. Either they are the worlds worst at picking men to go out with or they just like the attention and I suspect its the latter.
Agree. Other than maybe free dinner dates they have intention. It's usually the more attractive ones too you keep seeing on there for years. With all the bombardments they get from men (i've seen inboxes of HBs) There is no excuse they can't find someone by now.

15 years ago OLD was a lot different. Took less effort, larger selection and more decent women on there to choose from. Now it's a barren wasteland it seems. Log on and same handful of women within 60 miles.

As I've said it seems with OLD the only success I've seen with it LTR is when it's two lardball ugly people hooking up. Because you got two of them on the same page and they're undesirable so they're looking for the same thing. Otherwise for normal people I never see any real success stories. This is regarding coworkers, friends, family members. I have a cousin who's pretty good looking, especially when he was younger, probably close to Chad when he was in shape and did just fine in person game picking up much younger women. He got divorced and then later years after breakups tried online dating and basically the dates where dismal and gave up on it. I have a 6-4 cousin when he was in decent shape got a lot of dates from OLD back when it was a lot better using match. Relationships would last 6 months, mostly more like 3 and the women were kooky headcases and unstable, typical what one would expect from OLD. He too quit using it too. He has a girlfriend again seems to be going good but did not meet her off OLD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women who are no longer moldable like clay are set in their ways and often develop a long laundry list of qualifications that no sane guy who has something going on for himself would ever attempt to live up to.

And that’s what dating these women looks like. It’s like a job interview/vetting process with no humor. The sane high value guys run for the hills. And these women only have supplicating simps to choose from. So they end up on OLD for years all the way into their expiration date.

This is the dating game you are all playing. That’s why it’s preached to go for young moldable women. The young women aren’t perfect. But at least they don’t have an insane laundry list of qualifications based on delusional fantasies.

And don’t even try to negotiate with the hardened cement women. There’s no negotiation.

The way women are designed, the younger they are, the more malleable they are, and the older they get, the more hardened they become. That’s why their best chance is to be molded and led by an admirable man when they are young.

They were never designed to have any power to vet at an older age. It leads to anything but romance. And no guy has the energy, incentive, or motivation to break them down and build them back up.

It’s like paying new car price for an old car.
I posted some of those profiles in the old funnies thread.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I posted some of those profiles in the old funnies thread.
Women who are no longer moldable like clay are set in their ways and often develop a long laundry list of qualifications that no sane guy who has something going on for himself would ever attempt to live up to.

And that’s what dating these women looks like. It’s like a job interview/vetting process with no humor. The sane high value guys run for the hills. And these women only have supplicating simps to choose from. So they end up on OLD for years all the way into their expiration date.

This is the dating game you are all playing. That’s why it’s preached to go for young moldable women. The young women aren’t perfect. But at least they don’t have an insane laundry list of qualifications based on delusional fantasies.

And don’t even try to negotiate with the hardened cement women. There’s no negotiation.

The way women are designed, the younger they are, the more malleable they are, and the older they get, the more hardened they become. That’s why their best chance is to be molded and led by an admirable man when they are young.

They were never designed to have any power to vet at an older age. It leads to anything but romance. And no guy has the energy, incentive, or motivation to break them down and build them back up.

It’s like paying new car price for an old car.

A guy by nature is like a cement brick. And a woman is supposed to be moldable. Dating older women is like two cement bricks banging against each other. There’s no bonding, submission, or anything related to romance.
You two dudes are way too negative. Reach out, chat, meet, f uck. It really isn't that hard if you are near a major metro area. Stop being butt hurt and get to work (@stormrider, not @biggoal. He's just going to stay on SS all day to complain) .

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes alot of sense,
Why would they,once child bearing days are gone.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Im just pointing to reality. How is suggesting dating younger, moldable chicks in any way negative? What are you, a feminist?

Trying to raise an argument by using emotional words like “positive” or “negative” without actually raising a logical point is something that females do.
Yep, I'm one of the worlds biggest feminists.. Right next to Tom Leykis. I think ladies should be paying for as much or more as what dudes do. Not talking about molding, that's done. Just meet, f uck and move on. That's what the majority of them want... Well, until their maternal clock kicks in that is.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Social media and OLD have given women a false sense of abundance.

Sure they have plenty of dudes that either want to pump and dump them along with total beta guys that they are not interested in outside of the free attention they provide.

False sense of abundance is all they have. Most realize it when they get miles on them and start realizing that's all they are good for.

As for us men who date younger women, we are ahead of the game. Why date the jaded women of the world who have been pump and dumps when we dont have to. And the women our own age see this and hate it because reality sets in. They cant cope.