Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Kowdaddy is back...

Kow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, you might remember my recent post about a chick I haven't talked to but was questioning her interest. Well, anyway, whilst cruising the mall tonight, I saw her working. No wonder she's there a lot, heh. Anyway, I went up to her with "Where do I know you from?" knowing fully well where I did...heh...couldn't look too desperate. Anyway, I asked if she went to school where I did, what classes, etc. and I finally "narrowed it down."

We talked more, I asked her questions about herself while teasing her the whole time. I used someone's suggestion of making a greatly exaggerated oversimplification when she said something...I asked how old she was, she said 19, so I said "Oh...you're one of THOSE people, huh..." She played along with "Uh! What's the supposed to mean?" and all that stuff. Anyway, it was your basic school chitchat, talked about her going away soon to the Air Force for a computer thing (damn! I gotta work fast, then). I was extremely, extremely ****y this whole time. I kept teasing her with the stuff ("A computer science major? Oh, so you're a real nerd, huh?") and keeping her on her toes.

She made the comment once "Man, it's so hot in here, I'm going to have to take off my jacket in a second" to which I replied "Oh, it's just me." She really got a kick out of that.

Anyway, here's the run-down on the close:

Me: Anyway, I have to be going now. Do you have a phone number?
Her: ::chuckle:: Yes, I have a couple of them actually.
Me: Ok, give me one of them.
Her: ::raising eyebrows:: So, do you think I'm going to give it to you with you demanding it? (something like that, at least)
Me: Well, yeah. You're a salesperson, you know to just assume the sale. Oh, I'm sorry, Miss (name), may I please have your phone number? (very sarcastic, and she certainly picked up on the sarcasm)
Her: sighs with smile on face (no, she didn't say that)
In here somewhere, I called her a freak for something she said...of course joking again, it was all kept light and ****y
Her: So, tell me why I'm giving you my phone number again? You called me a freak, a nerd, "one of those people" ...
Me: saying nothing here, just smiled, looked right at her, and waited for her to finish writing down the number.
Her: Ok, here.
Me: Is this a cell number?
Her: Yeah.
Me: Do you have no home phone number?
Her: No, I do.
Me: Oh, lemme guess, you're never home?
Her: That's right, I'm really not.
Me: Pssh, alright.
Her: No, really!
Me: Heh, ok. I'm outta here...I'll think about calling ya. See ya later!

She was doing inventory so she couldn't (or didn't) devote all of her attention to me, but she did reciprocate some of the questions (like how old I was, etc.) and sorta teased me back about the same stuff I was teasing her with. But hey, even if she didn't, I still got the number. I felt like it went really smoothly and that I kept the unwavering confidence up. This came very naturally...I dunno why I can't do it every time. Maybe I will from now on.

Anyway, I do owe all the conversational techniques and stuff to this site. This girl is probably a solid 8.5 in my book, possibly 9. Very sexy chicka. I'll keep you fellas posted.

-Kow

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, Kow. I'm impressed.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."
Eric Hoffer

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."
Voltaire

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job KOW!!

I knew you must've learned something from this site after being here since last August. Your last post just p i s s e d me off. I saw the name of KOW for the poster and thought that the topic would've been interesting. Instead, it sounded like something that should've been posted in the High School forum.

This post is what I expected to read in your last post. It's good to read what actually works for the guys. In this case, it was the teasing. I personally love to tease women. It's fun for me and it's fun for them. It shows you're self confident and it shows the women that you're not intimidated by them. These are some things that women like in men.

Now move on to the next step and ASK HER OUT!!

BTW...This is definitely a SUCCESS FORUM story.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Success Stories.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

Kow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Word on all that. To tell you guys the truth, I don't really even care about how this pans out. I mean, this girl's very very hot, but the fact that I was able to grab my balls and walk over and approach this chick (and ask for the number) is worth more to me than how it ends up. I'll put the regular effort toward it (got the number Friday...guess I'll call Monday or Tuesday) and use it almost as an experiment.

I mean, I would love for this to end up being a good dating relationship for however long it's gonna last...because come on, she's a great 8.5...but even if it doesn't, I know I'll be able to laugh it off and move on. The confidence boost and the fact that I proved it to myself that I could do this with a girl who I had, admittedly, put on a pedestal even before talking to her, means much more to me than whether or not it becomes anything. Perhaps that indifference will help me out.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should have done/shouldn't have done, and anything I need to specifically look out for or strive to do?

Oh yeah, if you remember my tale of the chick at work who I was trying to get up with but didn't, another coworker told me today that that chick, when I "couldn't get up with her," had really stood me up and then made up all the other stuff. So, what was my response to that? I busted out laughing. It was funny because it was so pathetic that this depraved little girl had to pull that on me to boost her ego. That coworker started laughing with me since she couldn't believe I found it to be funny. I felt good that I was able to laugh it off and stuff. Felt like more of the DJ that I want to be.

Hey, life is good when chicks have no influence as to whether it's good or not. I'm out to enjoy myself. If they wanna join me in that enjoyment, that's cool. If not...well...I'm still having fun.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS, KOW!

You did everything perfectly. Now get 3 more numbers over the weekend.

Jake

Kow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, apparently I didn't do something right, because I think that number she gave me was a fake number. I called it and got some weirdass voicemail that didn't have her name on it. I might call again tomorrow, but I doubt it. I mean, it might even be her phone, but I doubt it. Maybe one more try, or maybe I'll just hope to see her in the mall or in class.

To tell you guys the truth, this really doesn't bother me. It's disappointing in that I didn't figure she'd be a biznatch like that, but that's as far as it goes. It's not a blow to the ol' ego, and I figure that if she's really unworthy of my manly Kowness like she's proving herself to be, it's better that I can't contact her instead of getting the runaround for 3 or 4 days which would subsequently end in me ditching her ass for the disrespect. I suppose she did me a favor.

For me, this is another success. I can look at the pathetic chicks and laugh. There may be some flaw in my game, but sooner or later I'll figure it out. I'm glad that I'm not having great success with the women now that I'm a DJ-in-training because I'm learning a lot. I'm learning what kinds of chicks not to pursue, what to do and not to do in initial approaches, and gaining confidence approaching them. I'm not taking any of it personally and I'm not thinking "Well, this isn't working, maybe it's just a crock." I know it works; I've had some success, and I've seen others succeed. So, yeah, this is still another success for me.

Just one more "no" closer to a "yes"!

-Kow