Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Kiss Trick

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tell the girl that you will bet her a dollar (or a drink is nice) that you can kiss her without using your lips or your tongue. Girls usually think (know) that your up to something, so sometimes it takes a little convincing to get them to take the bet. They will take it about 1/3 of the time. If the girl is a good friend and she doesn't take the bet, say "Ok. Fine...Just check out this trick I learned...you can use it to make money off people," then play it off like your doing her a favour by showing her this (Trust me you are). Then if she accepts the bet or you offer to show her "the trick" do this: Say: "Ready...Watch this!" Then move in like you are going to kiss her on the lips. Ok this is ****ing important. When you reach the point of no return you absolutely MUST lay the smoothest and I mean the smoothest smack on her she has ever experienced. Then say "God Damn you're a good kisser!...I guess I owe you a buck!" If your kiss is smooth enough this will most definitely lead to more kissing and maybe even a child if your a real *******. (If you need a good line here say "I don't think that kiss was worth more than 50 cents, you owe me another")."

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that one, don't forget to cite your sources though.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fastseduction.com ----> playersguide 101 -----> some post on kiss closing

Honestly, dont post **** without a link, or at least citing the author.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
THat same day I use my Ultimate KISS TRICK and get a kiss from this girl.
I thought you said it was yours?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems a bit "cheap".
And when first kissing the girl you'd have to know what she likes.
Nice trick, though.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cA^
The only thing you'll get is a slap in the face tbh
This is what most would think and its true alot of the time. Its only effective in the right circumstances.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look mate. We all know it's from fastseduction. If we want to read it, we'll read it there.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Look mate. We all know it's from fastseduction. If we want to read it, we'll read it there.
yeah ive seen the kiss trick before.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cA^
The only thing you'll get is a slap in the face tbh

Umm... So will it work well or not? Or do you need to build a lot of attraction and make it just like a fancy way of the first kiss when you know the time is right anyway? If so seems a bit pointless, I'd rather just go for it without losing a dollar.:p

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, post the link but good trick i've never read fastseduction i think i'm giong to have to check it out.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
" When you reach the point of no return you absolutely MUST lay the smoothest and I mean the smoothest smack on her she has ever experienced."

How would you that? Why don't you tell us how "the smoothest smack........she has ever experienced" should be.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the k.i.s.s. technique applies to everything without actually kissing, it stands for keep it simple stupid.

:cheer:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt remember where i got it from. everytime i come a cross a cool technique i save it onto a long ongoing document. I also put quotes around the whole thing showing that it isnt mine....lol thats what we learned to do in English when we dont know the source. I just posted this so some people can work this into their game, it works for some styles but not all.

- Smooth Player 056 -

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used it once as a way to get past the awkward first kiss moment. It worked pretty well, we ended up making out.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a stupid trick. If a woman wants to be kissed, you just need to take her hand, pull her to you, look from her eyes to her lips, and press your lips to hers.

Tricks are a waste of time. That goes for magic, palm reading, old school patterning, or anything like it. Its a waste of ****ing time.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Its a stupid trick. If a woman wants to be kissed, you just need to take her hand, pull her to you, look from her eyes to her lips, and press your lips to hers.

Tricks are a waste of time. That goes for magic, palm reading, old school patterning, or anything like it. Its a waste of ****ing time.
I totally AGREE WITH YOU. To me this trick shows that your to much of a chump to actually kiss her without telling her first.

I would suggest Tiger's technique.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with Tony. I just look at the girl, i'm already holding hands with ehr by this point. if shes looking back at me and we make eye contact: perfect time to kiss.
no trick, more spontaciously.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys dont use common sense....the kiss trick is to be used when u first meet a girl within like 10 min of talking to her.....not if youve been on regualr dates with her

- Smooth Player 056 -