"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

the kiss methods

Method A or Method B?

  • Method A

    Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Method B

    Votes: 3 15.8%

  • Total voters
    19

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I read in the sosuave articles, quick tips, or hall of fame, or somewhere like that and interesting article that had a different way of getting a kiss with a nice interest level... I want the opinion of some board DJs as to whether you think its worth bothering with:

Method A:
Look into her eyes, run your fingers through her hair and kiss her.

Method B: (This is the method I question- it delivers an AFC vibe)
Say "Can I kiss you?" and, assuming she says "yes", you follow with an "Alright, i'll do that sometime, bye!"
__________
I tend to think Method A is better but it was posted on the webpage so it must have some positive value. What do you think???
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
High School age = Moved to High School forum.
 
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
Method A, sure why not?
Method B, the method you question, as well you should. What kind of AFC pimple popping dildo head would do that? Girls hate to be asked that.
Be dramatic, spontanious, slow, gentle, aggressive, soft, hard, bite, nibble, lick, tongue. whatever <shrugs> just dont over do anything
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
no, the question for Method B should be "Do you liek suprises?" and iif she says yes, kiss her. If she says no, kiss ehr anyways and say "Too bad:p"
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Don't ****ing ask for it, take it! Thats the best way to determine things. If she doesn't want it, then she'll say so before you get there.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top