"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

the kind of car she drives

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Can you tell a lot about a woman by the type of car she drives? I know guys are often times more into cars and this theory might hold true but I think you can tell about women too.

For instance, the flashier or more sporty a car....could that possible belong to an attention w***e? I'm thinking yes. I know this is not the case all the time but I think if you had to make a blanket statement you'd have to agree.

Just as you can tell by the clothes she wears .. I think more and more women are into the cars they drive and what kind of message they can put out there by it. I even heard one say she likes the looks she gets when she drives her sports car.

and this also leads me to believe that they are very conscious of what kind of car a guy drives. Never understood the whole car thing but for some reason I think it matters to women.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BES

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Age
45
i have this one girl she drives a truck. she's got the attitude of a tomboy. casual car like lexus, honda accord etc means they are profesional looking. sports car = they are hyper.

thats what i notice about girls with cars.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
It ought to go without saying. In case it doesn't, I'll say it.

The type of car a girl drives will depend on many factors. First, consider the age of the girl.

A college girl is typically driving whatever car their daddy bought for them. Yes, there are some girls that have worked hard and are paying their own way through school. However, you can bet that girls that are struggling to get through school on their own are probably going to be driving an older. less flashy car - or maybe a Kia.

Over 22, well, let's just say don't judge a book by its cover. So don't "assess" a girl by the car she drives.

The reason why girls check out the car that a guy drives is to see if its clean and to assess the guys socio-economic status.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
First take a look at how old she is. Is she old enough to be a car consumer? If she is, then the type of car she drives may give you a slight glimpse of what she's like - why? Because that's what auto companies are trying to do. Attract certain types of people to certain types of cars.
 

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
well i know this smokin chick who drives a mercedes convertible....another hot chick i know just got rid of her jeep cherokee for a saab convertible.

i think its just another accessory to these chicks...like purses or jewelry. all about image
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top