The Key To Everything

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to have success with women? Do you want to be successful in life with your peers? Do you want to be successful in your career?

Well lucky for you I am going to simply break it down for you right here, right now.

Honesty
Integrity
Value
Respect
Leadership
Thoughtful
Maturity
Quality
Confidence
Humor

Those are the ten most powerful qualities any of us can ever possess. If you want to have truly awesome game, you have to stick to all of these. You must also search for these qualities in others, and only choose to give respect to those who possess these traits. You must be critical, you must have standards. People can see right through bullshyt, if you are dishonest people will pick up on it, if you lack value, people will notice. You have to adjust your thinking towards those ten qualities. Do not fake it. MAKE IT HAPPEN. I promise you will all see results when you can honestly turn around and say you possess all the above traits.

--Mission

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
................BRILLANT POST!

You must also search for these qualities in others, and only choose to give respect to those who possess these traits. You must be critical, you must have standards.

Bravo,alot of people do not realize that when they lower their standards for others they slip to their level someday.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing is that i can easily see all those traits in myself.. they came natrually.. only thing that i had to gain was..

more value for myself,
developed leadership, and to boost my confidence..

i grew up with respect and i live my life by it, honesty comes with respect.