Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The key to confidence is...

karlobo

Reaction score
CONFIDENCE…the key to social confidence in particular… a thesis by karlobo

I theorize that because confidence is based on proving (actualizing) through systematic ACTIONS (to others, and proving to them what it is you want to project of yourself reciprocates back to you in the social environment and reinforces your self image) rather than temporary moods or internal "soul tweakings", confidence can only be achieved through the enactment of, and one's living of a personal system of PREPARATION. Perfection of Tactics and the honing of "life moves") come through PRACTICE. But how does one go about becoming comfortable with one's self image? You don't. You let your "self-image" depend on and be determined by your actions and sureness of your personal system. Because YOUR OWN mental self-image is always based on these essentially invalid "internal moods/soul tweakings", baseless because they are mental illusions that dissolve and only inner self perception cannot lead to true confidence partially because they only affect your behavior IF YOU BELIEVE THEM (which is hard to do). So, you must begin to build a PERSONAL ACTION SYSTEM of makin moves (like macking maneuvers) to establish yourself. Build a empire. Preparation is key. What is preparation?

1 : the action or process of making something ready for use or service
or of getting ready for some occasion, test, or duty
2 : a state of being prepared : READINESS
3 : a preparatory act or measure
4 : something that is prepared; specifically : a medicinal substance
made ready for use <a preparation for colds>

OK, so I showed that mental precepts are not enough for actualization, but a hungry attitude and self-perpetuating knowledge must be in place AS A COMPLIMENT TO a workin system of building one's proverbial "macking House"…

And another thing…

JUST DARE TO DO IT…

With practice you'll come to a point of competence.
You'll find yourself accomplishing your goals gracefully and confidently.
It's then that you'll do things that you never dreamed you could do.
You'll discover powers you never knew existed.
If you're prepared, you're able to feel confident.

There can be no great courage when there is no confidence or assurance.
Half the battle is in the conviction
that you can accomplish what you undertake.
Confidence doesn't come out of nowhere.
It's the result of constant work and dedication.

Eventually the quest for an empire will become a self-perpetuating epic where every drop of sweat of work adds up to more sureness.

dont come with the mindstate that i need confidence to mack it to her because you will never have confidence until you do talk to her and prove your methods through actions.

PEACE