Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The joys of standing out

steve198765432

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just thought i'd post this because i was bored. Anyway, i wa at a town carnival the other day and i was dressed in full combat gear for my cadet group and everyone that saw me remarked either to me or their friends/family about the gear. I was getting so much attention and the ladies wanted to speak to me, i was in the town for thirteen and a half hours and i kissed at least one woman/girl for every half an hour i was there. I got to know some fun lads as well (in a none homosexual way) but the ladies were amazing. I went for a drink after the carnival had finished and i know this is going to sound bigheaded but every woman in the bar wanted to talk to me all because of this combat gear. All i can say mateys is make sure you stand out and take your pick.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by steve198765432:
i was in the town for thirteen and a half hours and i kissed at least one woman/girl for every half an hour i was there
???? you kissed 27 women??? are you sure you werent doing the 'kiss for charity' stall

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..that is pretty cool.

------------------
Us MEN have got to win our battles somehow....
or those feminine guys with tits will take over us...:(

Nastralex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls usually like guys who are unique. When you stand out you get more attention. But you shouldn't go too crazy with being different, or else you'll just be weird.

------------------
~Alex

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that standing out is key. I saw a study that said that women were attracted to men who were altruistic, meaning that the men were willing to act courageously even if there was no payoff for them --this is why women like war heroes and firemen. (In fact, one columnist always dresses as a fireman at costume parties because of its popularity with women.)

JDeezyNumber1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by steve198765432:
You got it all wrong matey all i was doing was hanging around in the women with adams apple tent and on the corners that are sheltered from police

WAIT....... WHAT??? lol

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i still have yet to be able to distinguish the difference between different and wierd, though i used to give it a try back in my afc days. back in my afc days i would try to be different but it would end up wierd and i would get a lot of negitive attention. however the alpha-male chrasmatic type could do the exact same thing as me and it would be considered different. now i try to be unique and distingushed ive seem to have very good results with this

------------------
pain is weakness leaving the body

a good offensie is better than than the best defensive